Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (940 Views)

NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by chibecanglobal(m): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2015
IN a manner suggestive of the new
realities around the All Progressives
Congress, APC, presidential
candidate, Gen Mohammadu
Buhari ,rtd, he has been described
as a captive of his new political
associates.
Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,
governorship candidate in Lagos
State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje who conceded
that Buhari had vision that
distinguished him in past, speaking
at an interactive media session at
the weekend, however, regretted that
all his known sterling qualities have
been subsumed by circumstances
beyond his control.
“The Buhari of now is not the same
Buhari of 2007 and 2011 and I can
defend this anywhere. The Buhari of
2011 was running on his own steam.
The Buhari of 2015 is a captive. We
know who is behind his running
mate. We know those who put all
those working in his team where
they are today. We can’t be fighting
bondage in Lagos and also put
ourselves in bondage at the national
level. The same model that is paying
out in Lagos is what they want to
replicate at the national level. We
have to fight it. That is the reality
on ground. We have to refuse the
attempt at bringing the same me
failed model in Lagos State to the
centre.”
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-now-captive-bourdillion-agbaje/
Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by shadelek(m): 7:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by mrmetoo1: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Look who's talking? Glass house anyone?? Anyone remember those words about speck in other people's eyes? You're damn right Mr Agbaje, Buhari of 2007 & 2011 is not the same Buhari of 2015, his supporters have quadrupled.

The more statements I read from this guy, the more I lose respect for him. This coming from the man the joined the PDP. The only difference between you and Buhari based on party affiliation is Buhari has gained a lot of ground in popularity and like likability while you keep getting more undesirable by the day Mr "I'll govern Lagos how PDP governs their states" I say a huge GOD FORBID to that again!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by KwoiZabo(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Our coming Governor don't worry most Lagosians are much wiser Now. It cannot happen again in Lagos let alone the National level. Lagosians are already angry with APC 'cos of the kind of person the partyfielded as president for that they will reject the party in totality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Our coming Governor don't worry most Lagosians are much wiser Now. It cannot happen again in Lagos let alone the National level. Lagosians are already angry with APC 'cos of the kind of person the partyfielded as president for that they will reject the party in totality.
stop typing from ibo land. When will agbaje start is own campaign? Or is this his campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by bonechamberlain(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2015
I wonder how buhari would fight corruption when his backers are corrupt kingpins... its all a vicious cycle
Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by 7lives: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2015
So Yoruba are no longer the slaves of Hausa, it is the other way round?.
Jimi are you actually in this governorship race to win or you just want to collect the campaign money and pocket it like Musiliu Obanikoro, because most of your utterances these days is giving you away as another dumb skull and you know that Lagosians are way too informed for this type of rubbish.
Anyway when are you going to start your campaign, Ambode is already on the streets doing his home work when are you going to start joining molue to campaign even if you can't use brt.
Omisore worked so hard in Osun and still lost you are not even working at all, jimi when will you come out to eat boli and groundnut to convince us that you are serious about this contest abi na only radio and television advert go do am for you jimi light no dey o.
Anyway those whom the gods want to kill they first made mad, you and your oga Jona should continue to rant while time ticks away, and please don't blame the Oba of Lagos when the poo hit the fan.
Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by fyneguy: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2015
Jimi keeps disappointing me. He has allowed Bode George to dictate his campaign direction. Reel out your programs for Lagosians for goodness sake!Infact you are not fit to be governor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2015
so Bode Georges Stooge can talk
he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Ambode for gov

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by KwoiZabo(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2015
eighTHREAD:
stop typing from ibo land. When will agbaje start is own campaign? Or is this his campaign?
I have a Lagos PVC so you know i am not a learner.
Re: Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2015
BUHARI CAN'T FIGHT CORRUPTION BECAUSE HIS VERY FOUNDATION AND PEOPLE HE SURROUND HIMSELF WITH A CORRUPT

(1) (Reply)

Fayose: No Apology Over Death-wish Advert Of Buhari / President Obama Speaks On Chibok Girls / Lekki Concession Company Appeals To IG To Release Toll Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.