Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Need Extra Income, Or I Want To Increase My Cash Flow. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Extra Income, Or I Want To Increase My Cash Flow. (1268 Views)

Cash Flow Problems Your Small Business Is Likely To Experience / Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Extra Income, Or I Want To Increase My Cash Flow. by dunhill20: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2015
There’s a popular saying that money makes the world go round. That’s so true! Money may not be the most important thing to you but every other thing of importance in your life is affected by it. Money is vital & serves as a “lubricant” by which we slide through life easily.

Are You Getting Enough Of It?
I know the answer to this question already since you’re reading this message. It’s my desire to help you solve the money problems you face so read on intently.

“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them” -> Robert Kiyosaki (Author of RichDad Poor Dad).

You probably are working for someone right now & earning a sizeable salary but what do you do with the money that enters your pocket at the end of the month? Don’t neglect this question for what you do with every amount now will determine the tone of your financial future.

The First Step Before The First Step
Before I hit the nail on the head, I’d like to dispel some non-supportive beliefs about money. You and I have a money “blueprint” that will always control how much money we will have unless it’s changed. This blueprint is a set of money beliefs programmed into our tender minds during our childhood days. Beliefs programmed in, by our parents, the media & society.

Let’s observe some things our parents told us directly or indirectly about money that may “sinked” in.

“Do you think money grows on trees?”
“Go ask your Daddy for money”
“I don’t have money”
“God will provide”
“I’m just managing”
“You must work very hard to earn a living”
“Rich people are bad and greedy”
“Rich people are evil”…
There are more of these but I’ll stop here. Can you relate with them? Many people are told these repeatedly while growing up that the words seep into their minds to become habits of thought. Habits that end up controlling their actions. Unfortunately, these statements create a false impression that money is scarce & hard to come by. They also create a wrong impression that lots of money will make you greedy or evil.
Look around you. Look to nature and you’ll realize that abundance is normal to it. We are part of nature and nature is born from a higher power who is abundant as well. Money never existed before but was born of a human idea. It’s an idea turned to paper that you & I can exchange for the abundant resources & gifts nature has in stock already.
Money doesn’t make you evil. It’s a tool that only makes you more of who you are. If you’re a good person, money makes you more of that. If you’re a bad person, money makes you more of that. I’m sure a good person is reading this now
The Secret Lies In Your Financial Plan!
“Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less than ‘one-tenth’ of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family” -> 1st Law Of Gold.
I want to share with you a proven financial plan that will help you end your struggle with money. This wisdom passed down from centuries back can take anyone who applies it from rags to riches. They will work for you only if you’re committed to it.
When your next salary, profits or “allowance” comes to you, divide it into five (5) accounts.
*Play Account : 10%.
*Financial Freedom (FF) Account : 10%.
*Necessities Account : 50%.
*Long term Savings For Spending Account : 20%.
*Give Account : 10%.
That is it! It may seem simple but very effective this plan is. Feel free to adjust it to suit you.
Let Me Explain..
*Play Account (10%):For your own pleasure. Never pamper yourself with more than 10% of your income..
*FF Account (10%):Strictly for investing. This is what you’ll use to make more & more money for yourself. You may increase the percent here but do not let it be less than 10%..
*Necessities Account (50%):To provide for all what you need to survive in life..
*Long-term Savings For Spending Account (20%):For future & urgent expenses..
*Give Account (10%):To support people around you financially. Never give away more than 10% of your income.
Focus On Financial Freedom..
“Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field” -> 2nd Law Of Gold.
Financial freedom is the ability to live the lifestyle you please without working or depending on anyone for money! I tell you that you can achieve this with your Financial Freedom Account. As your FF Account grows, look to invest wisely this 10%. Start a business or acquire stable assets like land properties which will multiply your income. Make sure you seek the counsel of people experienced & successful in the area you want to invest your money in.
If you desire to have money in increasing quantities, you must be a student of the word “sell”. I say this because your ability to sell or communicate your ideas to people will do a lot to ensure your success in all areas.

A Business I Recommend!
Few people usually have great business ideas & thousands of naira to start a business or other investments. If you don’t fall under this group for now, I recommend Network Marketing for you. This is a unique type of business that requires a rather small capital from you to begin it. The groundwork of this business has been built already, making it quite easy for you to grow it into success. It requires little paper work, no permanent shop or structure, no headaches caused by employees and so on..
Search the internet for a Network Marketing company close to you with features that suit you best. I’m in Nigeria & I run a Network Marketing business. If you’re in Nigeria too and are interested in this opportunity, whatsapp 08136478517
Re: I Need Extra Income, Or I Want To Increase My Cash Flow. by dunhill20: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2015
I have never been broke since I joined MLM business. My cash flow is from two areas now. I don't bother to touch my salary at all. If you are interested for more info, whatsapp 08136478517
Re: I Need Extra Income, Or I Want To Increase My Cash Flow. by dunhill20: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Are you open to taking a look at an opportunity to earn some extra income that wouldn't interfere with what u are doing now? If yes, contact me 08136478517
Re: I Need Extra Income, Or I Want To Increase My Cash Flow. by IAIMGLOBAL: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
I have partnered with a company that on daily basis I earn over #50,000k daily. If you want to ean extra income you can what's app me on 08189691651

(1) (Reply)

Borrow Me 50k And I Will Give U 100k In 3months / Share Your Online Money Making Experience / Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.