Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky (13989 Views)

Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” / Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky / Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Tenim47(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
operation display wat i get
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by 100Cents: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
All these ugly ladies who waste buckets of yellow paint on their faces before going out..

Smh
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
See how decent her seat mates look!

And see how the bobby is forcing its way out.

she is pretty oh
No, she's not pretty. What's it with women lying about other women being pretty when they're not? Or is just that girls are bad at judging beauty. I tire o. Maybe that's why many ugly ladies think they're princesses of some sort.
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Chizzy20(f): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
hmm anyway its her body.
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by capip120(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

okay, congrats... You just made no sense cheesy tongue
Dude was making sense!
go tell daddy you are misusing the phone he bought for you. tell him you need torchlight phone with no internet connectivity.
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Tashaamania(f): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
capip120:

Dude was making sense!
go tell daddy you are misusing the phone he bought for you. tell him you need torchlight phone with no internet connectivity.
calm down
on a normal day, I ignore posts like this..
Count yourself lucky tonight
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by haryomikun(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

you can say that again.
someone as beautiful as she is still exposing all her assets.
i wonder what the not so beautiful ones with her mind set will do...
Mtcheeeeew. See your stupi.d mentalilty.
Is her boifrnd or fiance complaining?
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by ifoundmyperfect: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
haryomikun:

Mtcheeeeew. See your stupi.d mentalilty.
Is her boifrnd or fiance complaining?

My apologies...
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by amenna(f): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
na waooooo. y d br**st dey face grand
maybe she didn't no wat she looks like. imaging dis big girl old enough to be a mother, all in d name of being a celeb na putting her be**st on display for d world to c...
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Rapzino: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But why are you not flaunting yours?
excellent question
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by vision2050: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
breast wey child donn suck. flat breast.
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by MzQueen(f): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by EmmySparky(m): 2:33am On Jan 13, 2015
I support u jare..continue flaunting it...amber rose has done worst things..nigerian celebs are too 80's compared to foreign celebrities..we need more of rukky sanda, maheeda and the likes.. My eyes needs those kinda foods o
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Angeldemivida: 3:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Rukky is trying too hard to give out the "I am awefully sexy" look and overdoes it to a point that shows lack of confidence on her part. I know the look she is trying to kill, Rihanna once wore this type of gown in one of her music video. It was supposed to have a slight parting up and down above the breast region. Rukky took it to a gutter level of showing off fallen breast untastefully, she didn't even make the effort of using the cellotapy breast lift to get a little lift. Showing ofF these parts of the body should be modestly done dear, not this "bare-all-of-the flat-breast/I-am-the-baddest-sexy-girl-in-town" mgbeke/Iyaa Rashida look. Don't bring down yourself gyal, you nullify all your sophisticated great looks of the past when you go yoyo like this one. Eeeeeew!
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by siegfried99(m): 3:52am On Jan 13, 2015
crazysaint:
Nothing as charming as those tinted bobby. cheesy shocked

As in ehn cool
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by AdeniyiA(m): 5:27am On Jan 13, 2015
I've got this same pix more than a year undecided
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by toria83: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
WEIGHT LOSS is now easy and LASTING! At Renew360 we offer you effective weight loss strategies and meal planning to enable you shed that excess weight so you can begin to see results from just 1 month! Remember that quick fixes are only temporary. The key is doing it the right way and maintaining your figure, and keeping your BELLY FLAT! Contact us at renew360ng@gmail.com, www.renew360ng.com and 75DC4109

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Is Still 'A Work In Progress' - Mother, Bose Ogulu / Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos] / Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.