Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. (563 Views)

10 APC Thugs In Edo Beat Man For Not Allowing Them Manipulate Voters Reg / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) / If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by mikayj: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2015
I don't know who to give my vote.
Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by ibkgab001: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2015
Feburary is near!!!
Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by spacyzuma(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Neither one is the best for the job of Nigeria's president.
But GEJ has had the job for 4+ years and has not done a good job. He has to go.
There are better people to rule and serve Nigeria, like Fashola.
But as it is, GMB has the best chance of defeating GEJ.
Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by Orunto: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Vote for GEJ. GEJ is a Democrat, educated and has proved that he can never be cajoled by any military man. And that in his come back kid second chance, he will wipe out corruption completely from Nigeria. VOTE FOR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by derrick333(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Let's vote4chnge ,we'v seen Jona 4modan4yrs gat nofin more2offa

1 Like

Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by derrick333(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Election is around the corner Feb14t to be precise let's 4get abt sentiment,ethnicity.religion malign n nepotism,we all have our mandate,we have only 1chnce in evry 4yrs to decides,endeavor to avoid mistake dis tym,we all came out in masses to vote Jona in 2011,I lost hope on him sins the day he mentioned dat they are "cabals" dat are controlin him,imagine GCFR of 9jà Bein use as a puppet, to be sincere Jona has failed us, we shud let dem no dat we are the 1s dat vote dem in N we can as well vote dem out if de fail,jus like his predecessor,I can remeber vividly,Dec2013 presdntial chat,Jona promise us dat the 1st quarter of 2014 9jà wil be proud n cud boost of24hrs electricity supply,y 9jà leaders kEep usin dis electric issue as bait durin campaign,stil de wil go Witout providin it,is 9jà unda a spell or wat? We have 4non-workin refineries,evn Niger rep.dat isn't up to a community in9ja has refinery,Jona said if he remove subsidy in fuel,he will use the moni 2fix the refineries,50% subsidy was removed,Tnks2d protest 4rm labour,still non of the refinery is workin,we'v seen Jona,he gat nfin to offer,but some bias citizen will say let him stil b de,even if he doesn't do anitin,so anoyin,jus add 4useless yrs to yur age n lemme no if you are growin yunga,we need d chnge now,some will stil say buhari will turn 9jà to an Islamic state! Despite the fact dat he uses a christain as vice?do you tink as big,strong wit human power n diversify as 9jà is som1 cud impose such2us?? Dats no point,Anoda 1said he's2old,mehn!! I prefa an old revolutionary dat uses walkin stick2walk to a clueless lad,let's decide who will rule us,let's vote wisely

1 Like

Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by Orunto: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2015
So make up your mind, vote for GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by Orunto: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2015
NO! Don't equivocate. GEJ is very much better, more educated, humbler and in a better position to plan and implement better policies. He is already wiping out corruption, bokoharam and uncovering their phoney Chibok Camouflage. VOTE FOR GEJ!
Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by spacyzuma(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Like someone on twitter said: "GMB may be better than GEJ. GMB may turn out to be worse than GEJ. But GEJ will NEVER be better than GEJ."

We have seen what GEJ has to offer. Clearly. He will not and cannot improve on what he is. He's ineffective and apparantly clueless. He has failed to take a firm grip on security and our economy has worsened under him.

I believe in change. I dont like GMBuhari, but he's the only candidate who can defeat and remove GEJ.

1 Like

Re: GEJ AND GMB_ Who Is The Better Man For The Job. by babadee1(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2015
mikayj:
I don't know who to give my vote.

My brother do you like the direction your country is going? If your answer is no then you have a responsibility to help change her course. Vote Buhari/Osinbajo on February 14 for a change.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Oil Stabilization Price / I’ll Support The Best Candidate Irrespective Of Party, Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Obasanjo Dumps Pdp Candidate .declares Support For Apc Candidate Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.