Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] (2735 Views)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Reporting live as a witness smiley

A transporter parked his car at Effurun round about (A popular spot in Warri, Delta State) and went to eat but unknowing to him a suppose sharp guy has been watching his moves and waiting for when to swoop in.

Immediately the thief confirmed the car owner has settled in to eat, he opened the car, took the car stereo, the battery, brain box amongst other things and made away to the neighboring town, Ughelli.

Unfortunately for the thief, a woman who sold cigarette for the him noticed all his moves when he was operating on the car and informed the owner.

All road lead to Ughelli, the theif was apprehended at a drinking bar and was bundled back to Warri where his night mare began.

He was beaten into a pulp with some of his teeth missing and angry mobs with clubs ranting "Let's set him ablaze".

I second the " Let's set him ablaze" idea.....Enough Is Enough!!!

Going to buy fuel and matches/lighter....Minus one thief in Warri.

Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by leshluap(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
WHEY THE PICS ?
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by colossus2: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

He was beaten into a pulp with some of his teeth missing and angry mobs with clubs ranting "Let's set him ablaze".
I second the " Let's set him ablaze" idea.....Enough Is Enough!!!
Going to buy fuel and matches/lighter....Minus one thief in Warri.
You no get S-E-N-S-E angry
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by Stanleysteno(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why him self go dey thief car parts, instead make he steal a whole car
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by colossus2: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Your story no sound real sef (pix could be real)
It's just like saying someone stole in Ikeja, a woman frying akara noticed that he was stealing.
Then everyone went to Badagry to catch him shocked
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by Redoil: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

but she tried her best to express herself which many people can not do
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
leshluap:
WHEY THE PICS ?

Refresh.
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

I forget my sense for your head bros....Return am.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Redoil:
but she tried her best to express herself which many people can not do

Abi ooo

Those wei dey swallow panadol for another man headache.
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:
Your story no sound real sef (pix could be real)
It's just like saying someone stole in Ikeja, a woman frying akara noticed that he was stealing.
Then everyone went to Badagry to catch him shocked

If you were this good in proof reading....Mehnnnn, you won't be here tongue
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by Stanleysteno(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin
tyconcepts:

I dey feel this babe joor, she no send any body, give any body wey reply against ur post wetin dem deserve;
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stanleysteno:
grin
I dey feel this babe joor, she no send any body, give any body wey reply against ur post wetin dem deserve;

Bros no time ooo....Some people sabi carry persin matter for head like gala market.
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by Redoil: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

Abi ooo

Those wei dey swallow panadol for another man headache.
ur wahala self don too much
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by Redoil: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

Bros no time ooo....Some people sabi carry persin matter for head like gala market.
yess kworrect
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by Stanleysteno(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

LOL @gala market, so them dey hawk am.
Anyway no time, fire all of them back
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by colossus2: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

Yeah.....like warri to ughelli is just 200metres right undecided
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

Yeah.....like warri to ughelli is just 200metres right undecided

Oga Surveyor....Speak on what you know intelligently.

I don't know where you stay and I don't give a hoot but am sure you don't know Warri nor Ughelli
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
This OP is a liar joor
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by colossus2: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
himkers:
This OP is a liar joor
Big liar....thank you jare cheesy
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by colossus2: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

Oga Surveyor....Speak on what you know intelligently.

I don't know where you stay and I don't give a hoot but am sure you don't know Warri nor Ughelli
Like seriously?
Even from Effurun roundabout to PTI junction is more than 200m, not to talk of DSC roundabout.

Then from warri to ughelli shocked
You must be a clown then cool
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

Like seriously?
Even from Effurun roundabout to PTI junction is more than 200m, not to talk of DSC roundabout.

Then from warri to ughelli shocked
You must be a clown then cool

I didn't answer your question (don't have time for your baseless lecture)....Am more concerned with your sarcastic tone.... Must you find ish with post??

Instead of trying so hard to be useful on here, you could channel the bad energy into something more physical.

Swerve!!!
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
himkers:
This OP is a liar joor

And who asked you if it were true or not??

Bizzybody grin
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

Big liar....thank you jare cheesy

The way you carry this matter for head like government work is suspicious.

You are obviously related by blood to the thief....Mind you, there's still enough fuel and lighter to go round tongue
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by colossus2: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

I didn't answer your question....Am more concern with your sarcastic tone.... Most you find ish with post.

Instead of trying so hard to be useful on here, you could channel the bad energy into something more physical.

Swerve!!!
Liar!!!
Big LIAR
Keel yaself tongue
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

Liar!!!

Liar and proud....Oya kill yourself tongue
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

Liar!!!

Liar and proud....Oya hang yourself tongue
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

Liar!!!
Big LIAR
Keel yaself tongue

Micro mini liar.
Your misery seems to need company....Unfortunately for you, I'll pass cry
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by colossus2: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

Liar and proud....Oya hang yourself tongue
Thanks for admitting. You can rest now.
Garnish your lie wella next time grin
Re: Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside] by tyconcepts(f): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:

Thanks for admitting. You can rest now.
Garnish your lie wella next time grin

You ain't wizkid....so please don't die on top this matter.... And weep less coz it doesn't change the price of $1 - #1 tongue

(1) (Reply)

CSJ Vom Holds Inter-house Sports Competition. / Amazing... / Secret On How To Make A Minimum Of $25 A Day With PTC Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.