Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The New Mogadishu - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Mogadishu (66513 Views)

Nigerian Brothers & Sisters Welcome To Mogadishu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

You sound like a child, go to sleep or go suck a dikkkkk

Bbetter a child ( a well fed child at that) than a nut who has delusions of grandeur while he is a nothing more than a dirty, stinking scavenger
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
BluIvy:

Bbetter a child ( a well fed child at that) than a nut who has delusions of grandeur while he is a nothing more than a dirty, stinking scavenger

Those are fighting words where I come from. I dislike white people for ending slavery and taking South Africans out of house arrest. cheesy
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Those are fighting words where I come from. I dislike white people for ending slavery and taking South Africans out of house arrest. cheesy

Doesn't change the fact your people are scavengers.We have one at home, we feed him scaps of the table. Feed the poor and saving the environment at once. grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

Doesn't change the fact your people are scavengers.We have one at home, we feed him scaps of the table. Feed the poor and saving the environment at once. grin

Lol, rather be a scavenger than a slave to the world.
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

Lol, rather be a scavenger than a slave to the world.

You are both a scavenger and a slave.Dirty filth.
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 3:37am On Mar 11, 2015
gallivant:

You are both a scavenger and a slave.Dirty filth.

You self projecting again? Facts are facts, you guys are slaves and monkey eating scavengers.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

You must be high on the smell of your filth. Fighting words? Wtf are you calling all the unprovoked filth you have been spewing here aagainst the Bantus? Do you think you have monopoly of rudeness? You think anyone cares about your dislikes? Building your non existent ego by making a habit of insulting a whole people based on your sick culture mind and offensive religion? You now play victim?

Better us who were oppressed by another race because of their fears and evil. Btw, even the whites you are talking about had no choice. Fyi, even under that oppressive system we were still much better of than you. To think that the only thing we knew about your existence was a definition.of shame and evil, of self inflicted killings, poverty stricken malnutritioned beings wit images of flies as your staple food. To also think how felt sorry for your kind but indeed God knew best that you were filth and pigs so you deserved your fate as a result of your evil makeup.

Hating on people who you have nothing to do with. Actually that comes as no surprise coz you are hateful people who have been slaughtering each other forever. And you are proud of the cruel killings of innocent would in other countries. To be honest i do no care if you bomb each other to oblivion but your madness should never be allowed to spill outside your borders.

I guess you swallowed a ton of those flies and d hence your infectious hate is incurable.i would not be supposed if you one of those starving kids who had flies as a staple. You are filth and so is your perverted mind.

I had neglected and avoided answering your sick attacks for over two years even as a guest on nl. I read and kept my composure but you now what! News flash, your madness has reached is limit and someone has to tell you the truth and put you in your place. I will no longer avoid any section on this forum trying to be civil to an uncivilized pig.

Yes, I am a Bantu and yes I am beautifully created in the image of God. Your evil existence won't change that. Our people pay taxes and allow your scrally malnutrition and sick brothers free healthcare and your children free education. I would be doing a disservice to humanity if i let continue spewing evil unchallenged.

By the way we are better people than you, we even forgave and are having a peaceful existence with our oppressors. And that is called UBUNTU, humanity not that i expect you to have any understanding of that, as you are animals that find satisfaction and pride in killing even using your kids as suicide bombers.

You better stop! You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 4:47am On Mar 11, 2015
BluIvy:

You must be high on the smell of your filth. Fighting words? Wtf are you calling all the unprovoked filth you have spewing here aagainst the Bantus? Do you thing your monopoly of rudeness? You think anyone cares about your dislikes? Building your non existent ego by making a habit of insulting a whole people based on your sick culture mind and offensive religion? You now play victim?

Better us who were oppressed by another race because of their fear. Btw, even those whites you ate talking about had no choice. Fyi, even under that oppressive system we were still much better of than you. To think that the only we knew about you were poverty stricken malnutritioned beings wit images of flies as your staple food. To also think how felt sorry for your kind but indeed God knew best that you were filth and pigs so you deserved your fate as a result of your evil makeup.

Hating on people who you have nothing to do with. Actually that comes as no surprise coz you are hateful people who have been slaughtering each other forever. And you are proud of the cruel killings of innocent would in other countries. To be honest i do no care if you bomb each other to oblivion but your madness should never be allowed to spill outside your borders.

I guess you swallowed a ton of those flies and d hence your infectious hate is incurable.i would not be supposed if you one of those starving kids who had flies as a staple. You are filth and so is your perverted mind.

I had neglected and avoided answering your sick attacks for over two years even as a guest on nl. I read and kept my composure but you now what! News flash, your madness has reached is limit and someone has to tell you the truth and put you in your place. I will no longer avoid any section on this forum trying to be civil to an uncivilized pig.

Yes, I am a Bantu and yes I am beautifully created in the image of God. Your evil existence won't change that. Our people pay taxes and allow your scrally malnutrition and sick brothers free healthcare and your children free education. I would be doing a disservice to humanity if i let continue spewing evil unchallenged.

By the way we are better people than you, we even forgave and are having a peaceful existence with our oppressors. And that is called UBUNTU, humanity not that i expect you to have any understanding of that, as you are animals that find satisfaction and pride in killing even using your kids as suicide bombers.

You better stop! You have been warned.

I cant be bothered to read all that. Remember that you are nothing and are ugly, you are beneath dirt and you only exist out of the kindness of white people who set you kind free, something I disagree and believe whites should reconsider.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

I cant be bothered to read all that. Remember that you are nothing and are ugly, you are beneath dirt and you only exist out of the kindness of white people who set you kind free, something I disagree and believe whites should reconsider.

Yes we know how you project your ugly filthy scavenging self on to others. Do you even have dentists in Somalia? I doubt very much with the state of your teeth undecided. Well ours is past tense yours is past, present and future tense. Now we are feeding your likes.

By the way you need to try and vomit the flies that you swallowed as a child they might have hatched in your brain. Just an advise.

And you are pigs have always been will always be. Hence we treat your people like pigs here.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 5:04am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

ZZZ!At the end of the day Somalia and its people are a failed mess.Goodnight. wink
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

You got the message! Saw you reading enough to know exactly who you are.

Btw you are showing serious signs of a war and starvation surviver. Even those whites who came and adopted you to save you( hence you are such a white booty licker) are probably thinking to should have left you to be a feast for the flies. Your madness is uncurable. Still dreaming in history when by your own evil you are the scum of the earth. wink

Somalis' evil hearts are the magnets of evil perpetrated against them. My conclussion. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
BluIvy:

You got the message! Saw you reading enough to know exactly who you are.

Btw you are showing serious signs of a war and starvation surviver. Even those whites who came and adopted you to save you( hence you are such a white booty licker) are probably thinking to should have left you to be a feast for the flies. Your madness is uncurable. Still dreaming in history when by your own evil you are the scum of the earth. wink

Somalis' evil hearts are the magnets of evil perpetrated against them. My conclussion. undecided

Bantus weak mind is the reason why everyone enslaves them
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
axum:

Bantus weak mind is the reason why everyone enslaves them

Says a bloodthirsty, poverty stricken scavenger known only by piracy, poverty and war torn country who's citizens are hell bent in sending sending each other to hell to claim 72 virgins. Shameful people!
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
BluIvy, Axum and the degenerate fool gallivant, get the fvck out of this thread.

Continue your catfight elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Fulaman198(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
ArtanK:
BluIvy, Axum and the degenerate fool gallivant, get the fvck out of this thread.

LOL I think the funny thing is that Axum created this thread sadly grin

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by mfuasi: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think they have given up. cheesy
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

LOL I think the funny thing is that Axum created this thread sadly grin

He's so used to trolling that he trolls without even knowing LOL. Ruined a good thread yet again.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
ArtanK:

Get off my balls please. I don't do groupies, don't address me again. wink
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
gallivant:

Get off my balls please. I don't do groupies, don't address me again. wink

You mean the balls that disappear every time I challenge you, GFTO of this thread. Kunt.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 12:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Or else what? Please give us a break!

Its funny you have it on your head that you challenged me. Please do tell Lol.
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
gallivant:
Or else what? Please give us a break!

Its funny you have it on your head that you challenged me. Please do tell Lol.

Go through my posts and you'll see. You have nothing better to do anyway because you're here day and night. grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Typical cop out manouvre, not so fast.What are the chances you collect welfare, am guessing a 92percent chance, just like your kinfolk in America and Europe. wink
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
ArtanK:

Hey you bloody agent, shut the efff up if you don't have anything to say. This fckken thread was created to insult a people and you say we should swallowing the rubbish this guy has been spewing against us? Do not let my irritation down on you. Please look away if you can't handle. Its enough of this nonsense, it has gone to far.
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 2:12am On Mar 18, 2015
gallivant:
Typical cop out manouvre, not so fast.What are the chances you collect welfare, am guessing a 92percent chance, just like your kinfolk in America and Europe. wink

Lol, you're the master of cop outs. I've already quoted you many times, you'll find the exact moment you had your tail between your legs in your mentions.

4 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2015
BluIvy:

Hey you bloody agent, shut the efff up if you don't have anything to say. This fckken thread was created to insult a people and you say we should swallowing the rubbish this guy has been spewing against us? Do not let my irritation down on you. Please look away if you can't handle. Its enough of this nonsense, it has gone to far.

Don't you think we've tried to stop him? I've spoken out against Axum/Ajuran's blatant racism and trolling episodes many times. It falls on deaf ears.
I tried to change the course of this thread and it even died out for a while but a certain buffoon was hellbent on making it was it is now.

I'm saying take your battles elsewhere, silly remarks don't bother me.

3 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Boo hooo! Cry me a river.If it doesn't bother you why are you whining like a little bitch? Next time don't start fights you can't finish stupid illiterate morons. Go cry somewhere else!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
ArtanK:

Don't you think we've tried to stop him? I've spoken out against Axum/Ajuran's blatant racism and trolling episodes many times. It falls on deaf ears.
I tried to change the course of this thread and it even died out for a while but a certain buffoon was hellbent on making it was it is now.

I'm saying take your battles elsewhere, silly remarks don't bother me.

You make sick sense. Where would i take my battles when the thread is where the evil insults about Bantus are spewed? are you a moderator? Is this your forum? If you had tried to stop him and gave up we should not respond to him? Yet let him go on undetered in spilling his disgusting rubbish?

You are actually also a racist like him. You enjoyed his disgusting comments now that you have someone giving him his tit for tat, you are pained and coming up to tell people to stop? Well you have to give up on me to while I insult the Somalis. My deaf ears are switched on too!

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2015
BluIvy:

You make sick sense. Where would i take my battles when the thread is where the evil insults about Bantus are spewed? are you a moderator? Is this your forum? If you had tried to stop him and gave up we should not respond to him? Yet let him go on undetered in spilling his disgusting rubbish?

You are actually also a racist like him. You enjoyed his disgusting comments now that you have someone giving him his tit for tat, you are pained and coming up to tell people to stop? Well you have to give up on me to while I insult the Somalis. My deaf ears are switched on too!

Nonsense

You sound like you are new here, we've had worse insults than your petty jokes thrown at us because of him. Tell me how am I enjoying his trolling? I'm probably the only one who reports his posts and continuously urge the mods to ban him. You need to read through this thread before making these accusations.

Your tribesmen started the provocations in this thread, you should be addressing them first.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 23, 2015
ArtanK:

You sound like you are new here, we've had worse insults than your petty jokes thrown at us because of him. Tell me how am I enjoying his trolling? I'm probably the only one who reports his posts and continuously urge the mods to ban him. You need to read through this thread before making these accusations.

Your tribesmen started the provocations in this thread, you should be addressing them first.

Rubbish I've been here for over two years. I just never wanted engage the moronn with big head, small body and rabbit teeth. This is the first time i have decided to engage him.

My issue with you is that you are being a hypocrite. Now that you see I have shut that stinking mouth and an excuse of human being you come up to say we must take our fight else where? Why would you do that when you could see your brother has ran away? Do you think I care whether you report or try to stop him? I wanted to give his own medicine, insult the evil out of him and if the shoe fits by all means wear it.

And I have experienced your rudeness in my own country by one of you people. A Somali guy who tried to run me of the road cause he saw a women driving. He got fccken served, trust me. We do not practice sharia and leave in a circular not Moslem country. I know you lot think like this but forget you are guest, then we "moer julle goed" we are not cowards one thing. Trust us on violence when we are called to it.

Do not fcck with me!

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
BluIvy:

Rubbish I've been here for over two years. I just never wanted engage the moronn with big head, small body and rabbit teeth. This is the first time i have decided to engage him.

My issue with you is that you are being a hypocrite. Now that you see I have shut that stinking mouth and an excuse of human being you come up to say we must take our fight else where? Why would you do that when you could see your brother has ran away? Do you think I care whether you report or try to stop him? I wanted to give his own medicine, insult the evil out of him and if the shoe fits by all means wear it.

And I have experienced your rudeness in my own country by one of you people. A Somali guy who tried to run me of the road cause he saw a women driving. He got fccken served, trust me. We do not practice sharia and leave in a circular not Moslem country. I know you lot think like this but forget you are guest, then we "moer julle goed" we are not cowards one thing. Trust us on violence when we are called to it.

Do not fcck with me!

Lol @ your little tantrum.

Your argument is based on this:

- This thread was created to insult your people. Wrong, your people started the provocations in this thread.
- I'm a racist yet you're the one who's carrying on with the racial stereotypes and remarks.
- I'm a hypocrite for trying to stop the insults. I've told you that your silly unimaginative comments are nothing compared to what we've already seen.

I managed to change the topic in this thread and told many people to fvck off even before you came beating your chest like I'm preventing you from entering the garden of Eden. I left NL for a few days and came back to this thread totally gone batshit so of course I'm gonna tell everyone to take their bravado elsewhere so I can revive it again.

Now am I wrong for telling you to take your fight to Axum's countless other threads about your people?

PS: I simply do not care about your past experiences with Somalis or your circular or spherical country. It is beside any point you are trying to make here.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 04, 2015
ArtanK:

Lol @ your little tantrum.

Your argument is based on this:

- This thread was created to insult your people. Wrong, your people started the provocations in this thread.
- I'm a racist yet you're the one who's carrying on with the racial stereotypes and remarks.
- I'm a hypocrite for trying to stop the insults. I've told you that your silly unimaginative comments are nothing compared to what we've already seen.

I managed to change the topic in this thread and told many people to fvck off even before you came beating your chest like I'm preventing you from entering the garden of Eden. I left NL for a few days and came back to this thread totally gone batshit so of course I'm gonna tell everyone to take their bravado elsewhere so I can revive it again.

Now am I wrong for telling you to take your fight to Axum's countless other threads about your people?

PS: I simply do not care about your past experiences with Somalis or your circular or spherical country. It is
beside any point you are trying to make here.

Hey AsssKunt, did you open this thread? Or are you a moderator on this forum? Who the fccck do you think you are to tell people what to do or where to go? Now read my e-lips, fccck you! This is not your forum so shut the fffck up! I say this again you have no right to give instructions on this forum. To be honest no one cares about your war torn country of animals killing each other since the creation of this earth. Now follow your mate who created this thread and fccck off. Blob!

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
BluIvy:

Hey AsssKunt, did you open this thread? Or are you a moderator on this forum? Who the fccck do you think you are to tell people what to do or where to go? Now read my e-lips, fccck you! This is not your forum so shut the fffck up! I say this again you have no right to give instructions on this forum. To be honest no one cares about your war torn country of animals killing each other since the creation of this earth. Now follow your mate who created this thread and fccck off. Blob!

When you can't beat someone with reason, you could always show people how much of a pathetic child you are.
It's not your thread or forum either, you've had your fun here now keep it moving.

I'm following this thread because I'm going to post more pictures of Mogadishu. Wonder why you're still here...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) / Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.