Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

8 In 10 Nigerians Think PDP And AC Are The Only Political Parties In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 In 10 Nigerians Think PDP And AC Are The Only Political Parties In Nigeria (581 Views)

The Largest Political Parties In Nigeria / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 In 10 Nigerians Think PDP And AC Are The Only Political Parties In Nigeria by Kagawa: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
I just asked 15 random people how many political parties we have in Nigerian, and they did not know.
And they didn't seem to care.

Many just think PDP and AC are the only parties we have and thats too bad.

Well for you ignoramus, you can educate yourselves.

Source: http://nigeriaelections2015.com/portfolio/presidential-candidates-for-the-2015-nigeria-elections/

Re: 8 In 10 Nigerians Think PDP And AC Are The Only Political Parties In Nigeria by OkekeChristian(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
you have just stated my own mind!

One day I was like, wait O! Besides Buhari and GEJ, who else is vying for the post?

Aside: I thought there once was a party called AC? As in, Oshiomole's party or something like that?
What happened?
Re: 8 In 10 Nigerians Think PDP And AC Are The Only Political Parties In Nigeria by Kagawa: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Its really crazy though. I just dont understand it myself.
Re: 8 In 10 Nigerians Think PDP And AC Are The Only Political Parties In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
What's the point in being able to tell a non existence difference?

Nigerian politicians are all the same.
They are all bounded together by the common thirst of our soverign wealth

(1) (Reply)

Why Insecurity Cannot Be Tamed By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / "Emperor" Oshiomhole Displays Intolerance, Withdraws Itv’s Accreditation / PDP Created Problems For Jonathan In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.