Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete (6016 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome If You Didn't Use This (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by MostSoughtAfte(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
how many of you can remember this...?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by delishpot: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dem nor do me this one o. My mama load us with vegies and fruits.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by Tberry01(f): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin I still remember
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by spartoo: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
WTF is dis?

7 Likes

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by smsshola(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
ops guess u ar really old...I doubt if this modern day ladies can go thru ds again...wt modern way of doing thing.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by ivoatt(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
is it to male or female
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by ogoplus: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:
Dem nor do me this one o. My mama load us with vegies and fruits.

God bless your mum
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by TrishaP(f): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
She wan deflower the pikin by herself ni. My mom never joked with that my area.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by delishpot: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
ogoplus:

God bless your mum

Amen. I claim it for her. She don late. So I go use this prayer for myself wink

5 Likes

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by delishpot: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
TrishaP:
She wan deflower the pikin by herself ni. My mom never joked with that my area.

Na Anus dem dey deflower pikin from? She want am to shit. She dey put water for him bumbum. Make women nor tell me say dem no know wetin that woman dey do there o.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by elantraceey(f): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:

Na Anus dem dey deflower pikin from? She want am to shit. She dey put water for him bumbum. Make women nor tell me say dem no know wetin that woman dey do there o.

hehehe if you nor talk am i for nor know o embarassed

3 Likes

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by delishpot: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

Ha ha. Its all good. My people say na everyday we dey learn.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by TrishaP(f): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
delishpot:

To poo ke!! I've never seen such or neither have she used such on me. Rather I can remember using kpoo. I don't know how it's spelt tho.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fvck! cheesy

Nice one.

You need to see me hiding under the bed before time.

Cos the explosion that would occur afterwards is always a disaster.

I also make sure I release the thing on the floor rather than getting to the toilet grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by delishpot: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
TrishaP:

To poo ke!! I've never seen such or neither have she used such on me. Rather I can remember using kpoo. I don't know how it's spelt tho.

Ha ha. Pooh or potty.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by delishpot: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chillisauce:
Fvck! cheesy

Nice one.

You need to see me hiding under the bed before time.

Cos the explosion that would occur afterwards is always a disaster.

I also make sure I release the thing on the floor rather than getting to the toilet grin

Wickid!

1 Like

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by Krak(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
TrishaP:

Its a kind of Enema to induce stooling.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by TrishaP(f): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Krak:

Its a kind of Enema to induce stooling.
Ok, thanks for the lecture.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by dammywapes(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is common among the calabar's. My neighbor normally did it for her daughters and sons back then.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by Krak(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
TrishaP:

Ok, thanks for the lecture.

Ok, I can lecture you more on it if you want.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by dammywapes(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
ivoatt:
is it to male or female
both.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
That can't be healthy angry
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by dammywapes(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
cococandy:
That can't be healthy angry
It is.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by dammywapes(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
I think that thing used by the woman in the pic is used to draw out waste product from the body because i remember back then my neighbor make use of it on his children.
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by veave(f): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin grin grin

shit shiti bebi hawayuuu shame grin grin grin

and me... buuuuuuhaaaahahahaha cry cry cry, yiiiiiii cry cry cry, yiiii cry cry cry, yiiii cry cry cry

cry don start be dat grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by kelechiMarie(f): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

same here o cheesy ]
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
what is happening in this picture plz. thanks
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by HzRF(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
MostSoughtAfte:
how many of you can remember this...?
I beg wetin be this
Just arrived from Puerto Rico
Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by mutter(f): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is made of rubber and rather soft. You have to imagine like filling up a pen with ink smiley
It is filled with warm water, sometimes with a little soap in it and inserted into the behind. You press the water into the Child's behind and th child has to potty.
Used when children are constipated.
ENEMA.
There are some children that are actually scared of potty because when they are constipated it hurts, so they tighten up and it gets worse. Some kid`s even spend hours screaming.
This method offers immediate relief. However you can not buy this product in some countries.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by 1miccza: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dem do this one for me tire oo

1 Like

Re: If Your Mama Never Do This To You,then Ur Childhood Wasn't Complete by Ewuro4: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
wow cool... so fleet enema existed from time immemorial grin

I use paediatric suppository( glycerine) and there comes a bullet in the toilet, messy.

OP No, but we eat stewed beans for bowel intervention in my days. Till date. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? / How Do You Address Your Spouse's Elder Brother/sister? / Do A Wife's Earnings Belong To Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.