Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With (6141 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Goodevening Fam after much search and Waka Waka in Lagos, I discovered it is not easy to rent a room/apartment so much exorbitant fee and even when I finally saw the ones I had money for, I end up not liking it @all if there is any word like that. Please I need a Female we can slash house rent with a responsible female. Though I don't have any house in mind but I would not mind if the Lady have a place she stay and she need a room mate. Please a responsible female. Location (Gbagada, Maryland/Anthony/Palmgroove, Ikeja, Oshodi Environs,Ketu/Alapere, Ogudu, Ojota, Yaba, Surulere, Costain and Ebuttemetta you can ping, email..................

CC: RoyalRoy etc
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
You should let them know location or u need it anywhere in Lagos even if its Epe or badagry?
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
You should let them know location or u need it anywhere in Lagos even if its Epe or badagry?
Thanks Modified smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
MissIndependent:
Goodevening Fam after much search and Waka Waka in Lagos, I discovered it is not easy to rent a room/apartment so much exorbitant fee and even when I finally saw the ones I had money for, I end up not liking it @all if there is any word like that. Please I need a Female we can slash house rent with a responsible female. Though I don't have any house in mind but I would not mind if the Lady have a place she stay and she need a room mate. Please a responsible female. Location (Gbagada, Maryland/Anthony/Palmgroove, Ikeja, Oshodi Environs,Ketu/Alapere, Ogudu, Ojota. you can ping, email or watsapp me on 2BB824D7, 08072467558 send a PM.

But with ur moniker u should be able to do it on ur own; Missindependent

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by agarawu23(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
ethene:

But with ur moniker u should be able to do it on ur own; Missindependent
lol

MissIndependent:
Thanks Modified smiley
better.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
MissIndependent:
Goodevening Fam after much search and Waka Waka in Lagos, I discovered it is not easy to rent a room/apartment so much exorbitant fee and even when I finally saw the ones I had money for, I end up not liking it @all if there is any word like that. Please I need a Female we can slash house rent with a responsible female. Though I don't have any house in mind but I would not mind if the Lady have a place she stay and she need a room mate. Please a responsible female. Location (Gbagada, Maryland/Anthony/Palmgroove, Ikeja, Oshodi Environs,Ketu/Alapere, Ogudu, Ojota, Yaba, Surulere, Costain and Ebuttemetta you can ping, email or watsapp me on 2BB824D7, 08072467558 send a PM.

hello sister, am interested lipsrsealed wink

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by majalisa(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
ideology:
she said female and not a haemaphrodite

22 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
majalisa:
lol, yes Am female, can I help you?
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2016
majalisa:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
MissIndependent:
wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley
we, am available na cool
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
ideology:
cool
Stop joor I'm serious.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by pbs4real(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
ideology:
she said female .
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
MissIndependent:
Lool stop joor I'm serious.
don't I look serious enough … undecided
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
pbs4real:
she said female .
are you her mouthpiece
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2016
ideology:
Hello please modify your post above and take off my name please i value my privacy. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Still Searching... smiley
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
same here cool
MissIndependent:

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Kookny(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2016
ideology:
same here cool

MissIndependent:

You guys should form a team already

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kookny:

You guys should form a team already
lol Tell her ooi, we can rent 2 bedroom flat, hehehe and live as husband and wife cheesy grin
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2016
smiley
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by veave(f): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2016
What's ur estimate? Will the rooms as big as the ones in Jennifer's diary?

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
smiley...

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 12:34am On May 07, 2016
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 8:03am On May 09, 2016
Moderators please delete this thread. I finally got a place thank you..

cc:lalasticlala, etc. smiley

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by ideology(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2016
MissIndependent:
Moderators please delete this thread. I finally got a place thank you..

cc:lalasticlala, etc. smiley
yipee!! when are we washing the apartment cool
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Irenemonit(f): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Please I need a room mate and a room self contain around ogudu ojota road, a working responsible female.. Comminunicate with me on 08138489493, let's talk better.. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by sisisioge: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hi babes, you meant 'sharer of room' mate or "sharer of a flat" mate? Wanna be sure if you would be sharing the room itself ni.

Eg, I'm presently sharing a flat that was actually a miniflat converted to two beds. I get my own room and share other facilities. I am looking to move to a similar arrangement or take on a sefcon directly from someone. This, I hope will spare me the headache of those added charges.

Biko hit me up if u have any.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
sisisioge:
Hi babes, you meant 'sharer of room' mate or "sharer of a flat" mate? Wanna be sure if you would be sharing the room itself ni.

Eg, I'm presently sharing a flat that was actually a miniflat converted to two beds. I get my own room and share other facilities. I am looking to move to a similar arrangement or take on a sefcon directly from someone. This, I hope will spare me the headache of those added charges.

Biko hit me up if u have any.

In Which areas are you looking for?
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Irenemonit:
Please I need a room mate and a room self contain around ogudu ojota road, a working responsible female.. Comminunicate with me on 08138489493, let's talk better.. Thanks

Are you clean to start with ? undecided
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by sisisioge: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
truthsayer007:

In Which areas are you looking for?

Gbagada.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity Is Anti Modern-feminism And Red Pill / HELP: Baby Things (twins) Needed (Delievered) / Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.