Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Must Read For Every Believer!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read For Every Believer!!! (487 Views)

The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Every Believer Is An Evangelist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Every Believer!!! by olola4(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
WITNESSES ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY!
HEBREW 12:1, MATTHEW 12:41-42
...... as you hold out the word of life- in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labour for nothing.
I am personally bothered about the characters of men in these last days! While I was meditating on this, the Lord led me to meditate on some passages of the Bible and was shocked with the revelation got gave me.
It will indeed be a time of surprise when we all get to heaven! I am personally bothered about you and myself as it will be so wonderful to see you in heaven.
While we are eagerly waiting for this glorious moment, we should know that there are clouds of witnesses looking and cheering us up saying because we made it , you can also make it! I will take my time as I am led of God to share with you those who will stand as witnesses on the last day. God is a perfect God and will not do anything without any reason. If He had allowed some people to do what we are doing today and they did not disappoint Him, we have no reason to fail God.
Men and women in the Bible are all watching us now they will all stand as God's witnesses on the day of judgement.
1 THE PEOPLE OF NINEVEH.
Jesus spoke about these people while He was rebuking the Jews. He was so sad that they find it difficult to believe Him with all He came to do. He told them that the people repented at the preaching of Jonah at once.... They all wept and fasted to extent that Jonah was not happy about this.
How many messages have we heard? what is our attitude to the word of God? Are we not getting to familiar to God and His word? Some Christians in the new testament will go home after service to search the scripture again to see if those things were true. What reason will you give for not yielding to God and giving Him everything? These people will stand to speak against our disobedience and too much familiarity to God's word.
THE QUEEN FROM THE SOUTH
Jesus also refers to this woman who travelled from a far country to hear Solomon.We now have so many means of getting to know the truth! We have electronic bible , internet facilities etc. So many of us are only sunday christians. Many of us attend only prayer meetings and running after one prophet or the other. The devil will not keep us from praying and fasting, he will only keep the truth away from us. We shall know the truth and the truth will set us free. Devil knows that once you understand the truth about God's plan for your life , you will not pray aimlessly anymore! James said " YOU ASK AND HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ASKING WRONGLY" . The truth about God 's will for us is in the word . FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND MEDITATING ON THE WORD! No wonder the Queen will speak against christians who will not attend bible study or gathering of the true children of God. She wanted the best and she got it. Make up your mind to seek the truth about God, His purpose and will for your life and so many other hidden truth in the new year.... It is well with you!

For more of this check my signature and like my page
courtesy:The scripture writers.

(1) (Reply)

Is Establishing A Church Same As Being An Entrepreneur? / President Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Muslim Clerics(picture) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.