Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) (716 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / 10 Reasons Why Every Believer Must Speak In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Different persons have different kinds of needs and wants, but the greatest heart cry and desire of every true believer, is to win Christ and to win the crown of life and indeed to finish this race well. Hence, my brethren, let us ask ourselves today, should you be found standing before God, what will He say to you ?. Will He say "well done thou good and faithful servant" or will He say "depart from me..." The choice is ours to make but the Lord will give grace to His people. May you finish strong and stand approved before God.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) by TrajansKong: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yes, my broda. I too wish to stand one day beside Jesus cleansed in white robes and a white skin, just like your picture.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) by Hiswordxray(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
This shouldn't be the greatest desire of every believer. This is why christians are morally decay because all they care about is going to heaven and they can achieve that by simply repenting just before they die.

The greatest desire of a Christian should be to express Christ on earth, to be conformed into his image and to grow into full maturity of Christ here on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:
This shouldn't be the greatest desire of every believer. This is why christians are morally decay because all they care about is going to heaven and they can achieve that by simply repenting just before they die.
Everybody will be rewarded based on what he/she has done or accomplished for God. You can't compare the reward of one who repented just before death with that of one who has labored in the vine yard for long, though, he /she will still go to heaven which is better than being lost forever. After you must have labored in making Jesus known on earth what next ? If no body wants to go there, I want! When my work here is done.
Re: The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:
The greatest desire of a Christian should be to express Christ on earth, to be conformed into his image and to grow into full maturity of Christ here on earth.
In order to finish well, you must set your eyes on the goal which is first and foremost, Jesus christ and then the crown of glory which He shall give. Read the post again. Do you suppose that rewards or awards are given to those who have done nothing ?. Your position is true and that's why we are still on earth to grow into maturity and work for the Lord. But there are many who become matured and still fell away, why ? Because they didn't focus on the prize. Hey!, some of the Atheist disturbing us here where once matured and vibrant for God, so what will you say to them in the end. Didn't they also make Christ known at then ?. The end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof. Please brother, when commenting or reacting to such posts, remember that there are younger (less matured) christians here in other not to discourage them. Therefore I maintain that, the greatest desire of every true believer is to 1. Win Christ 2. Win the crown of life. Thanks.
Re: The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) by TrajansKong: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

See how my prayers were answered. Behold my family before and after full repentance! Next stop, HEAVEN!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT / The New Order Forming Now!!!!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/12/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.