Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is GEJ A Coward? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ A Coward? (4573 Views)

El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ A Coward? by MizMyColi(f): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
I'm neither here to attack nor be e-attacked.

This is my first thread on this section.

My question has become even more justified following the recent spate of genocidal killings in Baga, Borno state.

Clearly, both sides of the political divide aren't as concerned due to the forth coming general elections.

But here are two of my blog readers' take on the issue:-

Hello love, as always, you already know who this is lol. Well it goes both ways, either I agree with what the guest says which sounds logical or GEJ is who I've come to believe he really is, a coward.

There's no way to tell until he's re-elected and gives us results but I must ask however, were the innocent lives sacrificed to BH worth it? Did he have to allow so many innocent citizens perish because he didn't want to step on the big toes that could cost him re-election? That's beyond egregious if you ask me!!

A true leader should never sacrifice his people for his own selfish interests, he could have dealt with BH and faced the consequences of not being reelected, if he's waiting for the second term to do something about it then he's no different from any terrorist.

Either way, it seems he would win a second term. If he has the means but yet lacks the moral decorum to bring some peace and concord to a country ravaged by endless threats of death by these mindless beasts, then he'll surely rig the election, he has come to far to lose.

Another Comment

ANONYMOUS: "First, understand that BH never evolved in such daring mien as they are today. Just a rag tag group driven by some parochial muhammedan sensations...

It evolved to the full blown terror group when the northern power establishment discovered their nuisance value and intended using them as a bargaining chip for power to return to the north...I have given you a background.Your question may include,why do they blow their own communities up? right?

On why GEJ can't crush them...Understand another dynamic...First, this group started in OBJ's first tenure in the guise of implementing full blown sharia and OBJ never evoked any presidential fiat to crush them,infact he believed they will die off naturally..**sighs**"

MIZMYCOLIMUSINGS: "Okay, but why do they blow up their own communities? Shouldn't they go all out on perceived enemies?"

ANONYMOUS: "Therein lies their logic..They will prefer known territories than a foreign land. If sambisa is in Abia state, don't you know they would have been fished out a long time ago?"

MIZMYCOLIMUSINGS: "Hmmm.....So does it mean with all the resources at GEJ's disposal, he can't do anything against them?"

ANONYMOUS "First understand that the real and main power brokers in Nigeria (Fulani+Yorubas) believe Nigeria is a conquered territory and at their whims, especially at the fall out of the civil war..The emergence of GEJ, an Ijaw man (who had no right to become a President without their blessings) was a slap in their circles..BH became an albatross, because these same men are now using BH to dismantle and shove GEJ out of power.

Fighting BH is difficult when you remember that there are highly placed Govt officials in all depts and armed forces sympathetic to BH, hence the widespread cases of sabotage and "double facedness."
Besides,insurgency as we have in 9ja (sic) was never wiped off anywhere in the world in a single swoosh of force."

MIZMYCOLIMUSINGS: "Okay, now I get it. But if that's the case, shouldn't GEJ step down? Because I have a feeling things will only grow worse if he is returned to power again."

ANONYMOUS: "He already knows who to hit badly. He is only soft pedaling cos (sic) he has his eyes on 2015. Taking on the big fishes will dent his prospects at the polls. Nigerian politics is far more complex than you can imagine.

Should he win in 2015, he will have a clear road to hit the targets home."

What do you think about the comments made above? Don't stay silent, please feel free to comment.

Excerpts from:-
www.mizmycolimusings..com/2015/01/guest-opinion-on-nigerian-governments.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Clerverly: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Shit!!!
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by MizMyColi(f): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Ngwakwe: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan systematically tackled the impending catastrophe and bloodshed that would've engulfed Nigeria on the declaration of Independence by Ogoni people in South-South Nigeria.

No army movement.

No bloodshed

No publicity

A true leader who understands his region

Ogoni Declares "Self-Government"

“We are acting with legitimacy to reclaim all of our rights, without exception,” says Goodluck Diigbo.

Jubilations are continuing throughout Ogoniland after the Ogoni people in southern Nigeria, today, Thursday, 2nd of August declared political autonomy.  

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
There's nothing "seeming" about his inability. He's just plainly unable, period.

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by AbuMikey(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yes!

He acts like one. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
I concur!...Just watch and see how these rubbish would stop if Buhari should win, They would no longer strike since a northerner has become the president.
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Rich4god(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Problem with Nigeria... We have pple earning salary for not doing there work... Eg our top security men, the president and his advisers... You can name the rest...
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Brahms(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hogwash! Trash!! Shitbag!! Garbage! undecided

I would go with the second comment anyway. Balanced and not one sided like the first troll.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by ibnakogun: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
does this nonsense explain the rapidly depletion of our foreign reserves. and the near junk value of the naira.
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Alphaoscar: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
I still believe the current Boko-haram are working for GEJ and his cliques. Their mission is to reduce the voting strenght of the northern establishment and scare the remain people away from the polling centers.

If the activity of the group is not favourable to GEJ, he would have tackle them and bring an end to all this trash. Imagine this happening in Bayelsa and you think he won't av act decisively?

5 Likes

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by MizMyColi(f): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
cc:

Truckpusher
Dunkem21
Matthewbriggs
Urine
Omenka
Berem
Barcanista
Ngeneukwenu
Mynd44
Phockphockman
Priscaoge
Jmaine
Babyosisi
Sweettease
Saharachic
Cramjones
Obiagelli
Ishilove
Therealmrstan
Lalasticlala
Mistaabiola

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by MizMyColi(f): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2015

cc:

Jarus
Donphilopus
Orlandoowoh
Jingh
Muguluciousmugu
AgabaI23
FriedPlantain
Bunmioguns
Ob1nna
Tosyne2much
Genbuhari
Patriotic9jerian
Jaybee3
Ujsizzle
Idowuogbo
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by saharachic(f): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
the answer to your question?

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by jaybee3(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
No doubt!

I'm ashamed to call him my president

He looks like a clown, acts like a clown and won't bloody resign knowing fully well that the seat is damn too much for him

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by omenka(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sorry I can't oblige you with an appropriate response right now. Eyes are burning from stress.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
cc:

Truckpusher
Dunkem21
Matthewbriggs
Urine
Omenka
Berem
Barcanista
Ngeneukwenu
Mynd44
Phockphockman
Priscaoge
Jmaine
Babyosisi
Sweettease
Saharachic
Cramjones
Obiagelli
Ishilove
Therealmrstan
Lalasticlala
Mistaabiola
Using the power given to you to put anything that crossses your path down is the real show of cowardice and so far this is what GEJ has refused to do despite provocations that has been emanating from some quarters of this country before and after 2011 elections.There are many factors that has limited this fight against boko haram and this very problem is what the people of that region need to sort it out else all govt's effort Will become a futile one.

Do you think that the Nigerian army would have stopped Niger Delta militancy if the Niger Delta people had supported the militancy ?
The problem in the North has a face and the northern elites are very much aware of it, but since it has given them a platform to discredit a performing President they will never stop it because power must return to the North at all cost.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by UjSizzle(f): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Well, I'm not one to dabble in political matters at all, but since you asked, I don't trust GEJ. I don't trust Buhari either.
I understand the country is looking for change, but are we really going to sacrifice our votes for this? Two people from not so different pots using a country to play fvcking chess?!

Honestly if INEC hadn't chosen to disenfranchise me, I'd cast my vote for an obscure party with an obscure candidate.

I'm not interested in debating who's a better evil than the other. If we don't want evil then for godsake go out and get rid of them both.

Two third majority from all 36 states, right? undecided We keep acting like there's no third option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by holyboss: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
**Spread mat **bar oya man gimme four cold star undecided ***no! no!! no!!! return am gimme four (4) moles of weed NA hamatan season we dey lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by xtervaganza(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Everything I read in the comment is plain idiotic
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Alphaoscar: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
He is not only a coward but he is self centered, wicked , corrupt and agent of Olumba-Olunba.

GEJ is boko-haram, Boko-haram is GEJ.
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by MizMyColi(f): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
@Omenka

Pele, Shogbo.

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by UjSizzle(f): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaybee3:
No doubt!

I'm ashamed to call him my president

He looks like a clown, acts like a clown and won't bloody resign knowing fully well that the seat is damn too much for him
grin Oga suffry! Na my bros you dey yab like dis o tongue

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is not about cowardice, it is about competence. Mr. President is incompetent and a weakling to be CnC. He isn't the first Nigerian President to fight insurgency but he is the first to fail woefully. Shehu Shagari faced Maitatsine, he even had relative success. Buhari inherited Maitatsine, he crushed the group. Maitatsine resurrected under Babangida, he buried the group. Obasanjo faced some Taliban sympathisers in Yobe, he destroyed them within 2 weeks. Yaradua faced Bh, he destroyed them within 10 days. Only for BH to reappear under GEJ and started growing from strength to strength. Over 23000 Nigerians have been killed with over 500 in captivity, yet Mr. Clueless is blabbing. GEJ suck..

8 Likes

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by jaybee3(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

grin Oga suffry! Na my bros you dey yab like dis o tongue
You know say i love ehn but i fit strangle this your bros to death

I just can't forgive anyone that's comfortable with corruption
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by size38: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Is GEJ a coward? U want to hear yes from my mouth abi? Why asking a question u already know d answer?
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
Well, I'm not one to dabble in political matters at all, but since you asked, I don't trust GEJ. I don't trust Buhari either.
I understand the country is looking for change, but are we really going to sacrifice our votes for this? Two people from not so different pots using a country to play fvcking chess?!

Honestly if INEC hadn't chosen to disenfranchise me, I'd cast my vote for an obscure party with an obscure candidate.

I'm not interested in debating who's a better evil than the other. If we don't want evil then for godsake go out and get rid of them both.

Two third majority from all 36 states, right? undecided We keep acting like there's no third option.
#Word

If only Nigerians would see beyond political parties and vote individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by MizMyColi(f): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2015

cc:

Seun
Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by CyberWolf: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
OP you are also a coward angry...Where were you when the north was shouting genocide when Ihejirika was dealing with this demon?..can't you people read the hand writing on the wall for God's sake?..Nigeria is full of educated idiooots that can't think with their brain sad..if you eat belle full, you come here and ask useless question angry

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by MizMyColi(f): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Goodluck Jonathan systematically tackled the impending catastrophe and bloodshed that would've engulfed Nigeria on the declaration of Independence by Ogoni people in South-South Nigeria.

No army movement.

No bloodshed

No publicity

A true leader who understands his region

But sir, you can't compare the menace of the ogoni people to this BH mess.

This is not about region.
He is commander in Chief.

He is regionless, he's supposed to have an omnipresence of sorts.

This is a massive bottleneck, imo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is GEJ A Coward? by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
MizMyColi is back again cool

I dey come.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Urinate Here - Hilarious Signage / Gov. Ugwuanyi Charges Stakeholders On Voters’ Registration / More Fireworks Over List Of Public Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.