Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan (1502 Views)

Real Reason Obasanjo Is Angry With Jonathan – Ijaw Leader, Evah / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by daroz(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
..... Is the same reason the great Oba of Benin shunned Jonathan' s visit in 2012.
Everybody Hate Chris grin grin
We want change

1 Like

Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by daroz(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by daroz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
'Jonathan said that Buhari does not know his phone number. - Jonathan seriously believe that you need your phone number to move Nigeria forward, build roads, build hospital, stabilize the naira, build refineries, e.t.c.'
............. Simpleseyi@nairaland

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by daroz(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
'' It's better for a perceived 'illiterate' who has integrity and the passion to serve to lead me; than for a Ph.D holder (an academician) who has the mindset of a teenager...
......... LoiusvanGaal@nairaland''
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by 9jii(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
No need for obj to meet with gej.
The Book n Letter said it All.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by omolami: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obj did not shun jonathan,he only doudge him because he was ashame that despite all his (obj) efforts to run Jonathan administration down,succsess upon success is what d govt is achieving.All obj lies on Jonathan have been laid bare
Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by daroz(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
omolami:
Obj did not shun jonathan,he only doudge him because he was ashame that despite all his (obj) efforts to run Jonathan administration down,succsess upon success is what d govt is achieving.All obj lies on Jonathan have been laid bare
He didn't shun, he only dodge, what is the difference? The main point is that he avoided him, full stop.
So just because baba go him daughter wedding he think say baba don turn he supporter , abi? smiley
I know Obj, wise old man. He just dodged (as you said) grin
Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by daroz(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
No be me talk am o

1 Like

Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by starlingbawa(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
daroz:
'' It's better for a perceived 'illiterate' who has integrity and the passion to serve to lead me; than for a Ph.D holder (an academician) who has the mindset of a teenager...
......... LoiusvanGaal@nairaland''
grin grin grin

'Mindset of a teenager'?

That's preposterous, don't you think
Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by bilymuse: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
hmm

Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by citizenY(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
9jii:
No need for obj to meet with gej.
The Book n Letter said it All.

I wonder, what does he want to see or hear from Baba Iyabo?

The man talk, put am for letter, put am for book, e never do

GEJ dey fall ma hand

..... My president is being unpresidential. He should move on, abeg.
Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by size38: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is very serious oooo! GEJ is like a leper now. Everybody running away and trying to avoid him. Diaris God ooo. All these avoidance of GEJ by nigerians, diaris God ooo
Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Its too late, Baba Iyabo has already spoken:

1 Like

Re: The Reason Obasanjo Shunned Jonathan by daroz(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
size38:
This is very serious oooo! GEJ is like a leper now. Everybody running away and trying to avoid him. Diaris God ooo. All these avoidance of GEJ by nigerians, diaris God ooo

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You! / What Saudi King Abdullah's Death Could Mean For Oil Prices / Pictures: Hyper Massive Crowd At APC Rally In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.