Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Joke Of The Day _ The Man Picked Race - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day _ The Man Picked Race (685 Views)

Do You Eat Pepper? See What Eating Of Pepper Did To This Man._ (photo) / See Funny Reply A Guy Got When He Tried Calling The One Who Picked His Phone / Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day _ The Man Picked Race by oluchingorji(f): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
I was in a taxi chatting with my friend on facebook and suddenly discovered that the man sitting beside me was reading my conversation.
Since i did not want to embarrass the man, i decided to change the topic of the chat; Abeg oga, please tell Kabiru Sokoto or Abu Qaqa that I only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this operation. Let them know as well that I may find it difficult to get to the target place before the bombs explode because there is terrible traffic jam now but nevertheless, I am sure casualty figure will be high since we are five in our taxi and all the vehicles in the traffic will be affected too. We have less than 3minutes for the bomb to go off. Bye bye and take care of my parents and siblings as agreed. The Man, without allowing the taxi to stop quickly opened the taxi door, jumped out & picked raceā€¦ his leg was almost touching the back of his head~~~~

Get more jokes here ... (http://www.adelove.com/category/jokes-rumors/)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day _ The Man Picked Race by TrishaP(f): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
LMFAO...ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy OH MY GOD. Op see what you have done to me. Sleep has left my eyes.
You harsh o! U wan give the man HBP.
Re: Joke Of The Day _ The Man Picked Race by hummerwise(m): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Ancient Joke
Re: Joke Of The Day _ The Man Picked Race by deji47: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2015
lolz. All those peeps way no de mind there business na to de read wetin de ur phone screen. As for me, d moment I notice such na to turn screen brightness to lowest. No time.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Call After The Mancity Arsenal Match / Hilarious Picture: It Is Politically Motivated / The Little Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.