Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,022 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? (6130 Views)

What Is The Highest Salary An OND Holder Should Earn? / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Chrizzy70(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2015
These day's we find some O'level graduates, that weren't able to continue there education, due to different reasons. If you've ever searched for a job using your SSCE certificate, what was your salary structure like & what industry is it.
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by donigspain(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2015
7 Years ago...
Teaching (Economics & Geography) = 4k (increased to 6k later) grin grin
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by hamzatseyi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Teaching (Biology) 6K just resigned when I gained admission.
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by majour(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Above 30k
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
My School Certificate 15years ago earned me #3000 per day, working 5 days a week as a traffic officer with Lagos Mainland, I grossed up to #70000 monthly, but I left when I gained admission to the University, now, 6 years after graduation , my B.Sc certificate doesn't earn me up to that. But I still thank God for other things that add up and street smartness which makes the difference....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Karleb(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Atleast I've earned more than Copper allawe with my O level.
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by bk2020: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have posted this before, we have not gotten any body yet. A young female primary school teacher (20-30years old ) has a very good command of english language and lives anywhere around ilupeju axis is needed urgently, at least an SSCE holder, three time a week, part time teacher. Salary is good. PLS DONOT APPLY IF YOU DONOT LIVE AROUND IlUPEJU AND YOU ARE NOT READY TO WORK. Please send your cv to adebukonla@etisalatng.blackberry.com
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
independent man right frm my motherhood
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by hatux: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
majour:
Above 30k
Bros' you can lie o... When a B.sc holder self dey struggle collect 15k ...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hayjaycity:
My School Certificate 15years ago earned me #3000 per day, working 5 days a week as a traffic officer with Lagos Mainland, I grossed up to #70000 monthly, but I left when I gained admission to the University, now, 6 years after graduation , my B.Sc certificate doesn't earn me up to that. But I still thank God for other things that add up and street smartness which makes the difference....
#3,000 per day fifteen years ago was big money then, those day when one could buy sachet water for one naira. To imagine an SSCE holder making that kinda money back then sef dey daze my brain......you sure say no be confirm lie you dey give so guy?

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by majour(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
hatux:
Lols, bro am a staff of TFC maybe u need do research
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Genea(f): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
currently 19k . 9k for salary and 11+ for lesson fee it goes up and down i even enjoy the lesson because i teach for 1hr everyday and get 1k everymonth . modified dumping this job as soon as oau resumes. teaching no easy. i regret calling my teachers lazy
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by hatux: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
majour:
undecided
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by kevoh(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
FG scholarship stipend of $300 per month...
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Used to earn 60k monthy before going to uni...as a software gui developer / web developer

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
#3,000 per day fifteen years ago was big money then, those day when one could buy sachet water for one naira. To imagine an SSCE holder making that kinda money back then sef dey daze my brain......you sure say no be confirm lie you dey give so guy?

Why would I lie... If you know anyone dat worked in d traffic section of a local government will tell you d main thing then, if I impound a car for traffic offence, and such cars pay like 2k or 3k, I will have half of whatever the car owner pays, and d other part goes to the department,and I can impound up to 5 vehicles a day . I can even realise more daily ... It was because of the huge amount of revenue it makes that makes tinubu to hijack and cancel it and established LASTMA... I'm talking of year 1999/2000..before going admission

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by adele04: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
40 thousand naira I worked with dangote
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by gift01: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
5k with O'level but did some bus ushering job and earned above 2k daily(without ssce). Was very very stressful
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
independent man right frm my motherhood
What gender specifically? Male, or Female?
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Durchess(f): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
majour:
Hayjaycity:

Why would I lie... If you know anyone dat worked in d traffic section of a local government will tell you d main thing then, if I impound a car for traffic offence, and such cars pay like 2k or 3k, I will have half of whatever the car owner pays, and d other part goes to the department,and I can impound up to 5 vehicles a day . I can even realise more daily ... It was because of the huge amount of revenue it makes that makes tinubu to hijack and cancel it and established LASTMA... I'm talking of year 1999/2000..before going admission
pls help a sista in need, i nd a job, i hold a bsc degree in sociology
adele04:
40 thousand naira I worked with dangote
Hayjaycity:

pls help a sista in need, i nd a job, i hold a bsc degree in sociology
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Olamilekan08(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mine fetched me 5.5k per month as a pry 3 class teacher, plus 500naira mandatory lesson fee per pupil, and my personal home lesson 3k for 2 pupil. At the end of everything sha from febuary through september, i was able to buy a second hand nokia phone, pay for 3 post utme forms, pay for my traveling and up keep expenses for the 3 exams, and finally, add some amount to the reminder to pay my first school fee at the univesity.
Isn't that sweet?
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Topewealth: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm! If u have ssce and you cnt continue due to financial prob!
Just learn skills like

Graphics design
Web design
Networking
Cctv
Or any marketable ICT skills

If you apply for jobs,Employer will employ you base on your skills and not on your SSCE , in fact you might get #40- 60k monthly salary! Dou a B.Sc certificate is a plus! I have seen people with SSCE Earning big cos of their skill!

Tope Wealth!
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by WafiJoe(m): 1:02am On Jan 17, 2015
hatux:

N53k
Re: What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hayjaycity:
how do i get this traffic officer job

(1) (Reply)

BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / Why The Age Discrimination On Jobs? / Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.