Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Advise Needed From Wise People Please. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise Needed From Wise People Please. (524 Views)

50 touching Words Of Advice From a wise Old Man. / My People, Please Vote For My Friends! / Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed From Wise People Please. by antifailure(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2015
One of my friends asked me to advise him on the best decision to take, he studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering and he got a job in December 2013, his monthly take home salary is #152,000 (one hundred and fifty two thousand Naira) per month, he is living in a decent one room self contained in Lagos mainland, and he has been able to save #300,000 ( three hundred thousand Naira ) , he has a serious girl friend that has HND in statistics with Distinction but the girl has no job yet, My friend will be 30 years old in mid 2015 and the girl will be 29years old by march 2015 as well, meaning they have one year age difference, and he love the girl so much, He asked me whether he should manage that money to plan marriage and settle down with the girl or he should keep committing fornication with her while he is still saving to rent a bigger apartment and to buy a car before getting married to her? My advise to him as a friend is that, he should get married to her if he knows they cannot stop fornicating, they can stay together in that one room apartment until he saves a meaningful money that can get them a bigger place. I would like to hear from wise people if my advice is good or totally bad? I would like to be corrected also if you feel i gave him wrong advise.
Re: Advise Needed From Wise People Please. by merxi55(f): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2015
yes your advice was... since he loves her enough. ..not minding the age difference. ..he can go on and marry her. the both of them can keep managing the one room apartment until he's gotten d money 4 a bigger place. . with that he can clarify
his conscience in accordance to God's word. Wow...! lyk seriously. .first to comment. ...I wnt to dedicate dis day 2my....... lol.....'dancing skelewu'. ..!
Re: Advise Needed From Wise People Please. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2015
merxi55:
yes your advice was... since he loves her enough. ..not minding the age difference. ..he can go on and marry her. the both of them can keep managing the one room apartment until he's gotten d money 4 a bigger place. . with that he can clarify
his conscience in accordance to God's word. Wow...! lyk seriously. .first to comment. ...I wnt to dedicate dis day 2my....... lol.....'dancing skelewu'. ..!
She said my mind.
Re: Advise Needed From Wise People Please. by raziboi(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2015
op I like ur advice to ur frnd...its a good one
Re: Advise Needed From Wise People Please. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
merxi55:
Hey.

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Students Protest / Dangerous Chemicals you Consume Daily Without Knowing... / Breaking: BRT Bus Smashes Another Vehicle Along Oyingbo Road (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.