Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread (11431 Views)

2017 Africa Cup Of Nations: All The News About The AFCON / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations / Burkina Faso, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon - AFCON 2015 Group A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Gruop E

the gruop of death

nigeria
egypt
morrocco
togo

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
i hope agbim will make us proud against YEMEN today

after narrowly losing to cote d ivore
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
*signing in*

Just came here for comments THAT'S ALL
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Who is watching the opening ceremony with me. Couldnt there have been a better hosting Nation. Looks so local
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
prettysolid:
Who is watching the opening ceremony with me. Couldnt there have been a better hosting Nation. Looks so local
*modified*

Akon is there to wow us with his bling-bling.....
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thank You Equatorial G. !!!

Such a humble but touching ceremony. What's important is you gave us a country to play in and its safe and clean.

Thanks Akon!!

Beautiful AFCON song.

I love these people doing what many plan for years in less than 2 months is impressive.

E.G. please don't mind Nigerians they criticize everything non Nigerian, they'll even criticize hell when they get there and say if it was Nigerian it would be hotter than hell.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Beautiful performance from the tribes...though I don't get a thing spanish, this beautiful lady in white has got me tripping.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by robosky02(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
robosky02:
Gruop E

the gruop of death

nigeria
egypt
morrocco
togo
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by musiwa97: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Stadiums in the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
BluIvy:
Thank You Equatorial G. !!!

Such a humble but touching ceremony. What's important is you gave us a country to play in and its safe and clean.

Thanks Akon!!

Beautiful AFCON song.

I love these people doing what many plan for years in less than 2 months is impressive.

E.G. please don't mind Nigerians they criticize everything non Nigerian, they'll even criticize hell when they get there and say if it was Nigerian it would be hotter than hell.

This Bostwanan hooker again? Must you always criticize Nigeria? Aren't we entitled to our opinion again?
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Horus(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6sxlaYHAS8

[size=15pt]Afcon 2015 Groups[/size]

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6sxlaYHAS8

[size=15pt]Afcon 2015 Groups[/size]
That's for monday
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Chartey(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2015
Is the Algerian team really an African team?
Please let's read your views here ---> https://www.nairaland.com/2099533/algerian-afcon-squad-african#29895785
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by LagosEconomist: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2015
2015 AFCON: Cote D’Ivoire and Algeria are favorites, but South Africa, Cameroon and DR Congo could make a run at the title.

All the bookmakers understandably have Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) and Algeria at the top of the odds to win the 2015 African Nation’s Cup.
The Ivory Coast with its impressive legion of Stars from Europe’s leading clubs has been perennial favorites for this tournament over the last decade but the ‘golden generation’ is still unable to add to the lone title won by the country in 1992.
Algeria had a surprisingly impressive World Cup in Brazil last year, holding eventual champions Germany to a standstill till the extra-time of their second round matchup at the 2014 World Cup. The team has continued to get stronger and easily breezed through the qualification for the Nation’s Cup.

While the two teams above have a fair shot at the title, the winner of the 2015 AFCON could just as well come from three of the four teams listed below.

DR Congo: Only qualified for the tournament as the best 3rd place team, but more than held their own in a tough qualifying group that also featured Cameroon and Ivory Coast, beating the latter team away in Abidjan. The impressive performances of clubs like TP Mazembe and AS Vita in recent editions of the CAF Club Champions league, suggests that DR Congo is still producing a high quality players domestically, even as struggles to prevent some of its brightest prospect from committing to European national teams.

Cameroon: Rebounded impressively from its disastrous 2014 World Cup performance and dominated an extremely difficult qualifying group. Volker Finke has axed most of the senior players from the disgraceful 2014 squad and has given opportunities to some deserving youth on the fringes of European teams including two 19 year olds from Barcelona’s reserve team. This is a talented team that has a direct, attacking and care-free style. The indomitable lions could announce their return to the continental stage with a big bang and go all the way and win the 2015 AFCON.

South Africa or Ghana: These two fantastic teams share the toughest group in the tournament with favorites Algeria, and Senegal. Each match in the group will be difficult, but either South Africa or Ghana should qualify alongside Algeria.

New Coach Ephraim Mashaba has ‘Bafana Bafana’ believing that they can go all the way, and this elevated confidence was obvious as the team which had already qualified for the AFCON, went to Nigeria and neutralized the determined but distorted defending champions. The tragic loss of skipper of goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa towards the end of the qualifying campaign has only seemed to galvanize this team, and I rank them as slight favorites to qualify out of this group ahead of Ghana.

You can never count out the Black Stars, a team that was a Jordan Ayew pass away from embarrassing eventual World Champions, Germany, last summer in Brazil. On a positive note trouble makers Kevin Boateng and Sulley Muntari have been cut by Avram Grant. However, the institution of a new (3-5-2) formation by Grant, and a continuous revolving door of goalkeepers (Kwarasey and Adams have been cut) means that the Black Stars might be a bit weaker than expected.

Summary of 2015 AFCON Predictions:

Group A:
Burkina Faso, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon.
Prediction : Burkina Faso and Gabon to advance
Alain Traore’s injury denied him the tournament’s MVP last time. Expect him to make amends in 2015.

Group B:
Cape Verde, DR Congo, Tunisia, Zambia.
Prediction : Cape Verde and DR Congo to advance
The darlings of the last tournament (Cape Verde) are probably stronger. DR Congo are dark horses to win it all.

Group C:
Algeria, Ghana, Senegal, South Africa.
Prediction : Algeria and South Africa to advance
Anything is possible in the ‘Group of Death’ and each one of the four team can qualify, but I’ll give the edge to the Desert Foxes and Bafana Bafana.

Group D:
Cameroon, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Mali.
Prediction : Cameroon and Ivory Coast to advance.
Ivory Coast and Cameroon should advance without too much trouble from this group,

AFCON 2015 Champions: Cameroon
Runner Up: Algeria
MVP: Alain Traore
Golden Boot Winner: Vincent Aboubakar
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Duch2010:

This Bostwanan hooker again? Must you always criticize Nigeria? Aren't we entitled to our opinion again?

Yeah, how market Homo? Duch2010 the homosexual prostitute? I remember now trays were we met hence you call me hooked and I call Homo!

No not if you opinion sucks and is insulting to others. Especially because you have the worst of everything. tongue
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by nyangoma: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
South Africa will win , they r good
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by buzzmania(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Team#Blackstar Elephant for trophy

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Hottestdaniel(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
#Neymar says #CristianoRonaldo 'needs to be punished' for red card incident. Read more http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/01/neymar-says-cristiano-ronaldo-needs-to.html #RealMadrid #HalaMadrid
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by CyyRil: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
I would bet on Algeria, but the Elephants are still hoping for their grand victory... Tonight's is the last day of group stage (see calendar) and Cote d'Ivoire meets Cameroon...
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by hizmahe(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Go to http://scorezblog..com for football news
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by edwinsmith(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
FOOTBALL POOL BETTING IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IT HAS ENRICHED MANY GREAT MEN AND WOMEN IN THIS 21 CENTURY

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!

FOOTBALL POOL BETTING IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IF YOU GET THE RIGHT SOURCE OF INFORMATION.

NO ONE CAN BEAT MY SCORES SINCE WEEK 13 I HOPE EVERY ONE CAN BELIEVE ME NOW THAT I MAKE POINT OUT OF MY NOISE MAKE. SO IF YOU WANT TO WIN POOL ATLEAST 2 TIMES PER MONTH JOIN MY TEAM YOUR WINNING IS 1000% SURE SINCE
==============
IF I SPEAK ITS SATURDAY RESULT WE WILL BE SHOUTING OFF

FROM WEEK 21 - 28 WE HAD WONDERFUL 5 WEEK OF WINNING

WEEK 28 GAVE US 5/6 ONLY BUT MULTIPLE DRAWS

DOUBTERS ARE ALWAYS AT THE BACK YOU NEED TO BELIEVE MY AUTHENCITY NOW

WEEK 29 WILL BE 3/3 AND 1/2

THIS WEEK 29 WILL BE A GENEROUS WEEK BET ME AND SEE NO MATTER WHAT OUR PAIR MUST PRODUCE AGAIN GO AND MAKE GOOD USE OF IT.

OUR NEW KEY IS STILL WORKING LIKE MAGIC. I HAVE POSTED OUR PREVIOUS KEY PROVE FOR VERIFICATIONS

JOIN MY OFFICIALS NOW AND GET OUR WEEK 29 FIXED NAP TO JOIN US VISIT.

http://poolmasters.

IT TAKE STRENGTH, POWER, RESOURCES, RISK AND TIME TO MAKE IT IN LIFE. I WILL REVEAL TO YOU THE SECRET IN POOL IN WEEK 29 WATCH OUT.
I AM PROUD OF WHAT GOD HAS EMPOWERED ME TO DO JOIN US NOW AND SAY NO TO WEEKLY FAILURE IN POOL INDUSTRY.

GET THIS WEEK 29 DRAW TIPS
3/3 AND 1/2 IS FIXED AND SURE

POOL IS A SECRET GAME DON'T DOUBT ME AGAIN JOIN US NOW AND WIN AT LEAST 2 TIMES OR 3 A MONTH.

THIS WEEK 29 AM GIVING OUT 10 GOOD MEN THE SECRET TO MY EVERY WEEK WINNING SYSTEM.

JUST VISIT

http://poolmasters.

A TRIAL WILL CHANGE YOU FOREVER. PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF DONT SAY WHAT YOU DONT KNOW. AM FOR REAL

SUBSCRIBE ONLY FOR THIS WEEK 29 WITH US AND WE GIVE YOU A FREE WEEK 30 3/3 AND 1/2. WE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

YOU CAN ALSO GET YOUR KEYS FROM US AT A CHEAPER RATE.

WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUEROUS
EVERY 2 WEEKS WE WIN IT ISNT AN EASY TASK MEHN.

JOIN US AND ENJOY THE UNSPEAKABLE FAVOUR OF THIS YEAR THROUGH POOL BETTING

BEST WISHES.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Lennylinconlee(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2015
pls some one shuld hlp me out.what criterial do dey use to eliminate MALI wen dey habe equal point with Guinea.....
i dont knw that is why i am askin........
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Equatorial Guinea 2015. The Official Thread by Obikodo(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Should Pls Explain Bet9ja BONUS Terms And Conditions For Me. It's Urgent / African Nations Cup Adjusted For Ramadan, To Begin On June 21 (PHOTO) / Kevin De Bruyne Named Premier League Player Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.