Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

She Does Not Ask For Intimacy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Does Not Ask For Intimacy (6122 Views)

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by 5minsmadness: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
call4shola:

you have said it all bro. I apreciate ur honest opinion. nice 1..

Thanks and good morning. smiley
Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by LordReed(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
@ call4shola

Do you sleep in separate rooms? And why are you so formal with your wife? As in the way you phrased it it is almost as if you have to tender application letter to make love to her, LoL. You both need to loosen up and learn to play with each other. I can't imagine myself asking my wife, it is almost natural for us to graduate from play to bed. Even if I have to "ask" I'd do it in a romantic way. You may also need to turn up the romance if you aren't doing that already.
Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by call4shola(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
LordReed:
@ call4shola

Do you sleep in separate rooms? And why are you so formal with your wife? As in the way you phrased it it is almost as if you have to tender application letter to make love to her, LoL. You both need to loosen up and learn to play with each other. I can't imagine myself asking my wife, it is almost natural for us to graduate from play to bed. Even if I have to "ask" I'd do it in a romantic way. You may also need to turn up the romance if you aren't doing that already.

Bro. we stay in same room and everytime we have intercourse she loves it but she will never come for it. I always do the asking and most times she says she's tired. I tell u she loves it, guess she's a lazy lover. I traveled now and will be back by weekend she go hear am.

thanx a bunch...
Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by LordReed(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
call4shola:

Bro. we stay in same room and everytime we have intercourse she loves it but she will never come for it. I always do the asking and most times she says she's tired. I tell u she loves it, guess she's a lazy lover. I traveled now and will be back by weekend she go hear am.

thanx a bunch...

Hmmm, okay. Maybe you guys just need to play a little bit more, she might be too shy to ask but if she sees playing is a good way to initiate it she might start to initiate it herself.

All the best.
Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by bebe2(f): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
call4shola:
hello nairalanders. I have been married for almost 3 years now. I noticed my wife never comes for it. I always do the asking especially affter our 1st child arrived. even when I come asking she forms tiredness although she enjoys the act but she never asks. I decided not to touch her in the last 2 weeks and shes not bothered. nw we just talk very formal and intimacy is out of the calculation cos I dont ask for it. I dont want to shoot outside my marriage but shes not helping maters. pls I need matured and honest advise. thanx...

so its hard work for u to ask your wife for s.ex,

na wa ooo

if she refuses its a different case.

some women were brought up in certain ways, and they find it difficult to
deviate frm dat.

ask and it shall be given wink

wait o

is ur real name peter? i dey suspect this poster oo tongue
Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Poster you said she works so who takes care of baby and handles house works? She may really be tired, help her around the house, work and play together, hang out, have a romantic night out, have some wine do some bonding free her mind from work and baby then se_x will flow freely

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Have you considered that it's possible that you are not giving her any real pleasure in the act?
Many women are known to fake it just to get it over with.Do you know the difference between faking and the real thing?
It's not by shouting down the roof that you know she's enjoying it.
It's extremely hard to imagine a woman who receives mind blowing orgasms while having se x with her husband NEVER going to pester him for repeat performance.
If you like last in bed for 100 hours.If you cannot bite where needs to be bitten,pull, tug ,lick those places that render her weak,even spanking if she's into such,you dey long thing.

It all starts with a gentle kiss,not the type that you shove tongue down someones throat like agama lizard.
Never too late to learn tho.
Sorry
Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by Mavrick2012: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
b4 marriage we made love almost everyday,after marriage it bcomes once a month.
singles,marriage may not give you "sufficient" sex o!
so prepare
lol
Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by tpiaobsession: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
reminds me of the show You Asked For It!

Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by MAKLIZ: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2015
From experience start the outside shooting b4 u get mystified about some revelations that will happen in the future.
Re: She Does Not Ask For Intimacy by activefibre1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
call4shola:
hello nairalanders. I have been married for almost 3 years now. I noticed my wife never comes for it. I always do the asking especially affter our 1st child arrived. even when I come asking she forms tiredness although she enjoys the act but she never asks. I decided not to touch her in the last 2 weeks and shes not bothered. nw we just talk very formal and intimacy is out of the calculation cos I dont ask for it. I dont want to shoot outside my marriage but shes not helping maters. pls I need matured and honest advise. thanx...

oga me i understand your condition, too much of eveything is not good. Your wifey no try at all. She dy kill your ego na. Mayb na the last advice wey her elderly women tell am on the day of marriage she dey follow. Sey if your husband ask, give am. Dem no tell her sey she sef fit ask for that thing. Anyway, explain to am. After 3yrs watin she dey shy for. Na wa o. If na me true true i go fill bad. Me knack woman, no body tell am , she go comeback for another match. And i go still win am. Hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husbands Raping Their Wife's / I Think He Is Cheating / She Knew She Won’t Make It Till The Next Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.