Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Football Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Not Man - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Not Man (946 Views)

Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary / CAF Forced Female Footballer To Strip Uncladto Prove She’s Female / Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Not Man by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sportsworld BBC WORLD SERVICE
Equatorial Guinea star Genoveva
Anonma was forced to strip naked
to prove she was not a man http://
www.bbc.co.uk/ podcasts/series/
sport

Re: Football Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Not Man by Baddestguyp(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin but I didn't click the link
Re: Football Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Not Man by Kingsimmer(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
are u kidding me,

wait let me call fifa president...

(1) (Reply)

Make 100k and above. Lets End Poverty With Sport / 8 Months Of 9ja Bet And No Winning! / Mourinho Offered Job By ‘worst Team In The World’ After Chelsea Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.