Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP (1022 Views)

APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. / APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / El Rufai (apc) Vs Muktar Yero (pdp) - University Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by Dospix(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2015
Let's see who has more supporters on Nairaland between APC'S Buhari and PDP'S GEJ...simply click the like button to identify with the candidate of your choice.
Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by Dospix(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2015
SAI BUHARI FOR 2015

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by Dospix(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ FOR 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by alerabson(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Sai buhari

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by satelliteDISH(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2015
On behalf of myself, my girlfriend and my unborn baby i give BUHARI 3LIKES.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by eluquenson(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Dospix:
SAI BUHARI FOR 2015
The whole of my family member, we are 35 in numbers, we will cast our votes for him.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by deebee13(f): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by Noble11(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Sometimes i laugh in swahili wen i read ppls comments here on nl...the battle is on the ground not online....most expecially the buhari suporters...wen ever this typ of qustion is asked
You will see one million likes for buhari and 200 for GEj...election is not won online
you va to go down and talk to the ppl in the local areas some of us here dont even va PVC...
go and promote ur candidate on ground.
Thats how in kenya the supporters of the oppositions always make noise online while the gvt was busy doing ground work,before 12noon on the election day,they va already won..
NOTE: NO ELECTION IN THIS WORLD IS FREE AND FAIR

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by Dospix(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2015
Where are all the APC and PDP worriors? Your party needs you to represent here.
Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by Dospix(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2015
With the massive agitaion for change online it becoming obvious that Buhari is gonna win this battle. Just you know I am no supporter of Buhari, but his winding popularity is quite remarkable.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by caselessogbuagu: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Noble11:
Sometimes i laugh in swahili wen i read ppls comments here on nl...the battle is on the ground not online....most expecially the buhari suporters...wen ever this typ of qustion is asked
You will see one million likes for buhari and 200 for GEj...election is not won online
you va to go down and talk to the ppl in the local areas some of us here dont even va PVC...
Thats how in kenya the supporters of the oppositions always make noise online while the gvt was busy doing ground work,before 12noon on the election day,they va already won..
the only party that's on ground right now, if u ask me, is pdp- na only abuja dem dey.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by bettercreature(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Noble11:
You are clueless

3 Likes

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by Noble11(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
bettercreature:
You are clueless
Yes i know,
Do you va another word to use coz am used to CLUELESS

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by saintopus(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Noble11:

Yes i know,
Do you va another word to use coz am used to CLUELESS
Me too, am tired of the word clueless. They should go find another word.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by olaboy001(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mod, please move to front page abeg...
Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by Yeske2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dospix:
With the massive agitaion for change online it becoming obvious that Buhari is gonna win this battle. Just you know I am no supporter of Buhari, but his winding popularity is quite remarkable.
Our clueless President and his saTANists popularized the guy with their propaganda and lies

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by yetunsbay(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
they are all the same bt SAI BUHARI as pple do say...
Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by jingh(f): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Dospix:
Where are all the APC and PDP worriors? Your party needs you to represent here.
you this like hunger, pls stop disgracing yourself on nl.

buhari for President
Re: Battle Of Likes: APC Vs PDP by FKO81(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Please can someone show me any thread of Buhari's likes that transcend these likes for GEJ 645 likes? I noticed that GMB are like Chelsea F.C fans they like notice me, GEJ supporters play cool.
https://www.nairaland.com/2080951/jonathan-purchases-innoson-vehicles-federal

GEJ 2019

(1) (Reply)

Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Would Be The Next President'' - Enugu Prophet / More Troubles For APC: Northern Coalition Drags Buhari To ICC / "SWest Won’t Vote GMB Enmasse Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People" - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.