Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (115230 Views)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by honeric01(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
luluosas:
Having viewed the images posted to this very place, I hereby conclude in my own assessment that:-
1. PDP supporters are trouble makers.
2. PDP supporters are inciteful.
3. PDP supporters are immature
4. APC supporters are more clever.
5. APC supporters are very matured and bravery.
6. APC supporters are tolerance.

This is my neutral position based on the images as posted. Thank you all.

90% of the pictures so far are all against Buhari. another issue based campaign from PDP and her supporters sad

7 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by rozayx5(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
lol APC supporters already screaming cheesy grin

did u expect a pdp only . bashing thread

enjoy the pics and go your way

6 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Burger01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by ayodot(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
We have some funny and talented hand working on so many images here. How I wish election victory is determined by how much image editing that can be done against your opponent but its sure no.
[size=20pt]Abeg[/size]
Make una post more hilarious images

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by kay1one(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
More...

2 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by KEVIND: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na person papa bi dis.
Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by buchichukwu69: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by PassingShot(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmm

Corruption is not stealing!

1 Like

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by PassingShot(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Illiterate GEJ/PEJ

5 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by BraniacX(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
On buharis literacy

5 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by BraniacX(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
luluosas:
Having viewed the images posted to this very place, I hereby conclude in my own assessment that:-

If really you are neutral, all you're expected to see is the hilarity and comedy on display from both camps but despite your protestations to the contrary, the camp you belong to is very obvious

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Haykay80(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Broom revolution

2 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Monimatic(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
FAILBUHARI 14TH IS INEVITABLE, PLENTY PEOPLE GO CRY............NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by luluosas(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
BraniacX:

If really you are neutral, all you're expected to see is the hilarity and comedy on display from both camps but despite your protestations to the contrary, the camp you belong to is very obvious
Really? So, you've lost all logical reasoning for refusing to access the images as posted and the shallow mindedness of those writing on them, especially on the camp of the PDP supporters. Stay well.

3 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Mcowubaba: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lol

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Nnewi1stSon: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
My God!!!!!! gringringrin This thread killed me cheesy. This is the best thread of the year. God bless you omonuan.

3 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Skimpledawg(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
I came, I read, I left undecided
Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by MeAndYou(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Political intrigues!!!!
Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by BraniacX(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
luluosas:

Really? So, you've lost all logical reasoning for refusing to access the images as posted and the shallow mindedness of those writing on them, especially on the camp of the PDP supporters. Stay well.

So much for your claimed neutrality

Logic demands that a neutral see first and foremost the funny part of these posts seeing as that is what these topic is all about-----a pictorial dissing contest. Even I laugh at the anti- GEJ posts so what's the big deal? In a dissing contest there is always a winner and since the currently winning side is not the one you prefer it rubbishes any claim of neutrality you claim.

2 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
BraniacX:

So much for your claimed neutrality

Logic demands that a neutral see first and foremost the funny part of these posts seeing as that is what these topic is all about-----a pictorial dissing contest. Even I laugh at the anti- GEJ posts so what's the big deal? In a dissing contest there is always a winner and since the currently winning side is not the one you prefer it rubbishes any claim of neutrality you claim.

Which side do you think is "winning" from what has been posted? There goes your own bias.

The guy is right. From the entries on this thread, GEJ supporters are less witty and more immature.

YOU look at what has been posted.

3 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by jidowu84: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
ketekete:
Tinubu took the funny photos to another level.. grin grin grin
this one is d biggest disgrace to YORUBA nation.

4 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
luluosas:

The entries posted by GEJ supporters are shallow, unintelligent, and childish compared to those created by Buhari supporters.

Of GEJ supporters, ONE SINGLE PERSON has posted the majority of them. ONE.

2 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by anthoniaz(f): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
LMFAO
Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by ketekete: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
You guys are too much.. my guy laugh laugh cry cry grin grin grin

[img]http://media./media/yk64CaweMrauI/giphy.gif[/img]

You guys rocksss

I have just updated the funny photos to 80+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle

Click here to view: http://ketekete.com/28-funny-photos-jonathan-vs-buhari-presidential-battle/

1 Like

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by lifeisshort1: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Check out this

5 Likes

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
keep them coming at least I will have something to share at the end of the election
God bless Nigeria
Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by karpentar: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
MissMeiya:

The entries posted by GEJ supporters are shallow, unintelligent, and childish compared to those created by Buhari supporters.

Of GEJ supporters, ONE SINGLE PERSON has posted the majority of them. ONE.

Sorry, you're are angry because, you wanted only GEJ pictures displayed. Me, I love all the pictures....so funny

1 Like

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by kestolove95(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
The confusionist

Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by Newcrescent(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
PassingShot:
Funny indeed!
Honestly, I like this.
Re: 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle by happyzed0(f): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
So funny

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.