Stats: 3,164,982 members, 7,859,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? (671 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today / Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates (2) (3) (4)

Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Who has noticed this especially in lagos state?
Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Tycike: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2015
No electricity for my neighbourhood for weeks now.
Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Tycike:
No electricity for my neighbourhood for weeks now.
na wa oh,have u complained to phcn?
Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Tolexander: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Na campaign strategy!
Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Vicotex(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Steady light here in ELIOZU/PH
Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by PeyButtons(f): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2015
I thought I was d only who noticed it. Since late last month still now, we've been enjoying full and constant electricity at ogba and ifako ijaiye.

Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2015
PeyButtons:
I thought I was d only who noticed it. Since late last month still now, we've been enjoying full and constant electricity at ogba and ifako ijaiye.
hmmm,,so after election they will cut it back again abi?

Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Djicemob: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
This guy,you have been complaining of light since time immemorial,now the light has improved you are still complaining.Nawa o. undecided

Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by PhockPhockMan: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Djicemob:
This guy,you have been complaining of light since time immemorial,now the light has improved you are still complaining.Nawa o. undecided
Don't mind them. At least, I've seen a weedian campaigning for Jonathan. Just to remind you, Jonathan promised that light situation will improve by December 2014, it's not a coincidence, it's a result of hard work by the best president ever in the history of Nigeria, president Jonathan.

Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by unclejb2(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2015
thank God there is light....... Kudos to the Federal Government. In my village this xmas season, we had consistent power supply. We need to sustain the tempo. Vote wisely. GEJ till 2019

Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Light doesn't improve but electricity does.
Re: Why Is Light Only Improving As Election Draws Nearer? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2015
No improvement on my end oo.

Why Nigeria Has Has Been Rejecting Buhari Since 2003 / Bastard Doyin Okupe And Other Jonathanian Headaches In Self-naming By Pius Adesa / Breaking News! Petroleum Minister Announces Reduction In Fuel Price