Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

This Is Solely For President Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Solely For President Jonathan. (650 Views)

David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Solely For President Jonathan. by Dereformer(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Mr president, I have been following and watching with keen interest every of your attempt to make peace with former president Obasanjo, which he has rebuffed.

As it stands now, Obasanjo has made up his mind to campaign against you and to see that you are defeated in the coming election.

You have done enough, Mr president. Do not beg or seek his support ever again either directly or by proxy. In fact, I expect that you tell your aids never to seek Obasanjo's support on your behalf ever again, even after 2015 elections, which ever way it goes.

Mr president, I and millions of your supporters are very angry with you ( I have to be frank) for thinking that Obasanjo holds the key to your success in this election.

In our meeting yesterday to map out strategy on how to embark on a door to door campaign for you in the Middle Belt, the issue of your peace moves towards Obasanjo came up.

Mr president, you have done enough. We have agreed that any further attempt by you, either directly or through proxy, to make peace with Obasanjo, will see you lose our support for you.

Mr president, remember that your ascension to power was solely by divine providence, and whoever God has blessed, no man including Obasanjo can curse.

Mr president, may I remind you that presently, a greater number of Nigerians are in support of you. Those of us that are in touch and contact with the people on the street will attest to this. Forget about what you read in the media. APC has taken over the media.

Mr president, in the most unlikely event that you lose this year's election, you should step down as a hero. You have played your part in the past 5 years to make this nation great and in time you will be remembered as a great patriot. However, I do not believe that you will lose this election.

Mr president we are solidly behind you. Your support base is increasing by the day.

Thank you Mr president.

from me,

Dereformer.
Re: This Is Solely For President Jonathan. by caselessogbuagu: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Who b this?

1 Like

Re: This Is Solely For President Jonathan. by navite: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2015
I'm laughing in Greek. Your so called hero was only a disaster waiting to happen, which happened eventually!!! grin
Dereformer:
Mr president, I have been following and watching with keen interest every of your attempt to make peace with former president Obasanjo, which he has rebuffed.

As it stands now, Obasanjo has made up his mind to campaign against you and to see that you are defeated in the coming election.

You have done enough, Mr president. Do not beg or seek his support ever again either directly or by proxy. In fact, I expect that you tell your aids never to seek Obasanjo's support on your behalf ever again, even after 2015 elections, which ever way it goes.

Mr president, I and millions of your supporters are very angry with you ( I have to be frank) for thinking that Obasanjo holds the key to your success in this election.

In our meeting yesterday to map out strategy on how to embark on a door to door campaign for you in the Middle Belt, the issue of your peace moves towards Obasanjo came up.

Mr president, you have done enough. We have agreed that any further attempt by you, either directly or through proxy, to make peace with Obasanjo, will see you lose our support for you.

Mr president, remember that your ascension to power was solely by divine providence, and whoever God has blessed, no man including Obasanjo can curse.

Mr president, may I remind you that presently, a greater number of Nigerians are in support of you. Those of us that are in touch and contact with the people on the street will attest to this. Forget about what you read in the media. APC has taken over the media.

Mr president, in the most unlikely event that you lose this year's election, you should step down as a hero. You have played your part in the past 5 years to make this nation great and in time you will be remembered as a great patriot. However, I do not believe that you will lose this election.

Mr president we are solidly behind you. Your support base is increasing by the day.

Thank you Mr president.

from me,

Dereformer.

Re: This Is Solely For President Jonathan. by navite: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg help me ask am o.
caselessogbuagu:
Who b this?

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ajimobi's N2m 'gift' Causes Rancour In University Of Ibadan / Battle Of The Prettiest!!! Buhari Vs Jonathan’s Wife – Who Would You Go For? / Campaign:jonathan’s Campaign Train Hit Enugu- Akinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.