Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State (13258 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Kangarwa, Borno / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack At Rann, Borno State / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by EndtimeBlessing: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
In any warfare, you are either attacking or defending.
Why is Nigeria not getting its strategy right?
Our army is either repelling, foiling or thwarting Boko Haram's attack.
This is not good enough.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by importexpert(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
We can just simply wait and see. embarassed

importExpert assisted.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by koikoi2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kudos to d military
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by lumeneng22: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
Many Nigerian towns and cities starting with letter 'B' are suffering of recent, Borno, Bama, Baga and now Biu! Next is Bayelsa when election comes!
.The B of bayelsa is the very feary type you know.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by BizBloke(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aren't these guys tired of killing people? Are they still humans?

And I don't still gerrit: why are they hard to wipe off?
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by sandzphield(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
Many Nigerian towns and cities starting with letter 'B' are suffering of recent, Borno, Bama, Baga and now Biu! Next is Bayelsa when election comes!

Instead of prophesing something good from ur mouth ,you are spitting out curse..,tomorrow u will blame the government...may God help us..#PrayForNigeria
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by Fash20: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
More oil to your elbow.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by Fash20: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari
Bokohar!
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by johny616: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
The military should be going on the offensive once in a while and not always repeling/defending attacks from BH

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
don't be stupi d bayelsa is not a town or city.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by Ibman: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
My home town is now under attack...i am tired of hearing the army saying they repelled the terrorists, go after them get them dead or alive.
Now that they been repelled what happens to the smaller villages around Biu town? They will just go capture, destroy, kill, recruit and steal properties of our people..The Army should step up.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by luvinhubby(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
bokohalal:
If true that Bokoharam is besieging Biu, I now believe that the Nigerian army is corrupt and useless and a further indictment on the kind of political leadership we have as exemplified by Goodluck Jonathan. It shows also,the extent to which the insurgency has penetrated into the country and that Goodluck Jonathan does not care about Nigeria.
Did you read the topic at all.
They said 'army REPELS boko haram' in Biu.
Now read again & appreciate the army.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by robinsoncrosoe: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Go to CNN and Aljezera....people are complaining abt islam....

So is Gej to blame abt their actions

Islam is a curse on the world
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by bokohalal(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
luvinhubby:

Did you read the topic at all.
They said 'army REPELS boko haram' in Biu.
Now read again & appreciate the army.
You are a late comer.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by robinsoncrosoe: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
johny616:
The military should be going on the offensive once in a while and not always repeling/defending attacks from BH
Pls if u kw where they are,kindly go and show them to the military so that they can go on offensive...foolish muslims
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by umar745(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is a big lie. The attack was repelled by the natives before the soldiers got there. The soldiers are just packing the corpse of the BH people
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by Lilaex: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Loling at "best foot soldiers in d world"
jboy73:
Thesame news every day.

I thought Nigeria had the best foot soldiers in the world?

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by thaoriginator: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
I don't wanna comment cos I don't want 'likes'
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by Tycike: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin
backtosender:
your user name is the opposite of what they boko boy are fighting for
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by 9jatatafo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by BraniacX(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Like say we no know before

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by BraniacX(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Plus...............

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
jboy73:
Thesame news every day.

a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand whether its the strongest or not....#Sabotage
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by spartacuz: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
My Soldiers... My Gladiators... Fight to win! The light shall not fade off from your eyes... God bless Nigeria, God bless China.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
umar745:
This is a big lie. The attack was repelled by the natives before the soldiers got there. The soldiers are just packing the corpse of the BH people
Sane reasoning just died
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by loomer: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
na residents de always call newspaper and Television house, wetin our journalists de do wey dem no go fit follow military go those areas?
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by chrysla: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
oh GOD,na my village be that oooo,thank God dey didn't succeed.i will vote for Buhari so that we can be happy again.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by Obascoetubi: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
B is for buhari 's boko haram
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by osamaBUSH(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
jboy73:
Thesame news every day.

Guy lee dat tuk. Na only under supervision.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by SUBMARINE: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ibman:
My home town is now under attack...i am tired of hearing the army saying they repelled the terrorists, go after them get them dead or alive.
Now that they been repelled what happens to the smaller villages around Biu town? They will just go capture, destroy, kill, recruit and steal properties of our people..The Army should step up.
EndtimeBlessing:
In any warfare, you are either attacking or defending.
Why is Nigeria not getting its strategy right?
Our army is either repelling, foiling or thwarting Boko Haram's attack.
This is not good enough.
johny616:

Worst tactics in a sea of saboteurs

What the NA needs is to remove all Muslim men & officers from that theater so as to eradicate every trace of saboteurs hiding amongst the Muslim NA military personnel.

Once this is done, go into offensive mode. cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State by umar745(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

Sane reasoning just died
really? Ever asked why biu is the only town In borno that hasn't been invaded? ( Until last night)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian / Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.