Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) (29852 Views)

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by tsleazy(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2015
This is bad
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Youngandactive: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Embrace peace...follow on twitter @YoungAndActiveN

1 Share

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Redoil: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Your stinking red oilled brain is leaking.
using burteforce to achieve ur aim as always been the wont of APC cyber dogs in nairaland
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by prince2blinks(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
all dis criminals una no go rest.
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by jingh(f): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Let's wait and see where this will take them to... I believe it will only take buhari back to his cows in his village n pastor back to his church or his chamber grin grin grin.. GEJ till 2019!!!
long time, where be you been ?
I presume you went off when the money given to you by tan finished
welcome back on your campaign for incompetence.

Buhari for President

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Brightology2(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
K
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by BonaVIta(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Wow, but it looks childish.
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:
Injustice being practice in Lagos State shall not go un-answered, posterity will judge the type of politics of bitterness in Lagos.

Lagos State Signage & Advertisement Agency (LASAA) busy removing other parties posters and leaving only that of APC.

God is watching... ako da oro, ko da bi ada gbeyin. angry

“The Lagos State Police command wishes to advise LASAA to desist from any act that will call to question its purpose. I have also held a meeting with personnel of LASAA to that effect. Various agencies of government are encouraged to be fair in all that concerns their oversight functions to ensure that no political party is shut out of the electoral process.”

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/01/lasaa-caught-in-between-politicians-police/#.VLYvWGBOVes

Do you think all you need is just erect billboards? you need to pay LASAA and if you dont they will pull down your billboards.. simple

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by mizvee(f): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Its not by posters...lagosians stop being clueless. Let the best be elected come feb. Don't come on here and show rubbish..ahhhh! Sipping KUNUN ZAKI
goldrush111:
These posters had be all over the street of Lagos. Could this be a way of campaign or blackmail by APC?

http://amebotrends..com/2015/01/photo-apc-passing-message-through.html
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Let's wait and see where this will take them to... I believe it will only take buhari back to his cows in his village n pastor back to his church or his chamber grin grin grin.. GEJ till 2015!!!
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Do you think all you need is just erect billboards? you need to pay LASAA and if you dont they will pull down your billboards.. simple

How much did APC pay
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Tymax(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2015
There is nothing wrong with these posters except the fact that they deface public and private property. This is campaign period.

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Isiterere(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2015
...can't belief pastor Reno Omokri has ordained you as well. Quit the preaching and start your usual ranting nah.

ALL IZZ WELL
Firefire:

Olorun ki se Oba ika, You cannot Lord yourself over people by force.

Power only belongs to God and He gives to whoever He wish.

APC Change your ways and be civil. Politics of bitterness is NOT GOOD

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

How much did APC pay
go and ask the LASAA not me... if the PDP did make payment and this happen , then they PDP should approach court of law ASAP..
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2015
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, A VICTIM OF AVOIDABLE MEDIOCRITY.

Your excellency,i salute you sir on your courage to lead the most populous black nation on earth and i must state the fact here that you are indeed favored by GOD and i really thank GOD for your life because on November 20, 1957, when a peasant farmer named Jonathan and his wife gave birth to a baby boy at their humble homestead in Otuoke, they never imagined that the boy would become famous beyond the rural confines of Ogbia kingdom. Not for once did it occur to them that this boy would one day become the first Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State rising, by dint of hard work and the intervention of fate, to become Governor of same sate and within few years rise to become the vice president and subsequently the president of the most populous black nation in the world,a position many have died in the bid to occupy but was handed over to you on a platter of diamonds.

Sir,before i continue,i would like you to check my records at INEC and you will find out that four years ago,i voted for you with such a great passion and even mobilized many people to do same in and outside my family but today,i weep not because i regret casting my vote for you but because many people who i influenced to vote for you now look at me in such a way that usually makes me wonder why i had to involve them in making same mistake.

I must also state that i am not a pro Buhari and i have absolutely nothing against you as a person and that is why i will never make the mistake of cursing you because as a thorough breed Yoruba man,i am trained never to talk down on people especially the elderly.

Nevertheless,i want to state emphatically that in my humble opinion as well as that of many Nigerians,YOU HAVE FAILED US and you have allowed yourself to become a victim of avoidable mediocrity because for 6years you have made mockery of that exalted seat especially in the area of corruption and insecurity which have characterized your administration.

In a country where graduates die like chickens in the bid to get a job after going through the stress of acquiring a degree,where millions live below 1usd per day,where the masses suffer because of gross incompetence of the people at the elms of affairs,where million of lives have been lost to insurgency,i will start by asking you just two questions out of countless ones that may need urgent answers through any of your spokes men and maybe a logical answer to these questions might just make me and millions of Nigerians risk that mistake once more by voting for you come February 14th.

1.As the commander in chief of all the armed forces in Nigeria, can you tell us in clear terms why you have not been able to curb the insurgence of Boko haram to the bearest minimum despite the intelligence we have and the resources available to the government.

2. Why is it still difficult till this moment why Nigerians still do not know what happened to the missing $20billion crude oil money which is over N3.2thrillion which is equivalent of the 2009 national budget gone just like that.

Mr president,do you have an idea what can be done with this money? do you know that this money alone can transform the economy of this country and bring a new lease of livelihood to million of Nigerians in just one year?

Mr president,we love you so much but loathe your governance and we will not hesitate to try another hand whether he is old,uneducated,forgetful,sick and so on,we will not hesitate this time around to experiment once again just the same way we gave you the chance.

Of what use is it if we have an educated president who can not give us succor but will have the guts to inflict pains and hardship on us so lackadaisically?, and i will never forget how you woke up on the 1st of January 2012 to increase pump price by over 100% and i can only wonder what sought of human will do that.Of what use is it when we have a Phd holder who can not administer proper governance for 6years and of what use is it if we have a young man who have surrounded himself with charlatans and have intentionally made himself a victim of avoidable mediocrity?

Yes we know Buhari is an old man,yes we know he is an illiterate as claimed by some people,yes we know he may have ill-health and yes we know he is so forgetful that he can not remember his phone number but nevertheless,i believe that logically speaking,an old man with a presumed ill-health will do what he can to leave a good legacy knowing he has little time left on earth.

We are not saying Buhari is the messiah neither are we saying that he has the magic stick but for just two years that he was the head of state,Nigerians can attest to his doggedness in fighting corruption and if in 6years of your leadership, we have only seen same corruption been legalized with indicted individuals refusing to resign and acting with unequal impunity,people with criminal records been chosen by you as appointees,the best we can do is to try another hand.

If after 4years Buhari does not give us a good reason to retain him, we will vote him out.

For 16years we have tried the PDP government and a girl child born 16years ago by stroke of rare fate would have given birth to another and it is unfair for a mother and child to suffer same wicked fate.

We are tired of mediocrity,we are tired of excuses,we are tired of lackadaisical governance. WE NEED A CHANGE.

Those days of rigging are gone, we are wiser now,its time for us all to use the power we have which is our voting power to create the change we need.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Isiterere:

...can't belief pastor Reno Omokri has ordained you as well. Quit the preaching and start your usual ranting nah.

ALL IZZ WELL

We should avoid violence, including violence that may come as a result of removing other parties posters
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by dayo23(f): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Isookay....but vote APC!
#GMB/PYO till jonapafuka goes to baga
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by igeolink: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!
Exactly where u belong...

2 Likes

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by uzolexis(f): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2015
So Buhari willl be our val @ the hrt febuhari poster...chai grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by vigasimple(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Only the truth will set us free in this country. Unfortunately we do not like the truth. All the problems in those posters only happen under the GEJ administration ?

APC is a party that thrives in propaganda, intimidation, Bullying and blackmailing.

The greatest problem we have are Tribalism, Religion, untruthfulness, born to rule mentality of the Fulani's and lack of historical perspective.

The North is dragging this country down big time and packaged it as GEJ government failure.

Majority of northern leaders are selfish and deliberately backward in order to control and keep their people in perpetual bondage of ignorance.

EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION . policy failure including Bhuari lack of vision create millions of Alamajiri in the North which the whole country are paying for today.

Bhuari has no vision of any kind other than 'fighting corruption". You cannot fight something successfully without fighting the root cause.

All APC are doing is what we call political sound bites for ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by pauldehero(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
new hope for nigerian music,e: lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Isiterere(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2015
...do I look like LASAA for your eye?

ALL IZZ WELL

Firefire:

We should avoid violence, including violence that may come as a result of removing other parties posters
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by 9jagoodman: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
No Change anywhere, the change witnessed in Lagos that APC is using as a capital campaign point was delivered on DEPT.
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by BonaVIta(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari and his herd of cattle aren't logical or smart in their campaign. You mean if it was possible for Buhari to win again not even a bad road will be seen in Nigeria anymore within 4 years in office?

Sounds real childish.

Why not say GEJ hasn't renovated of constructed a road since he went into office?

if it was that easy you should have done that when you once stole the seat of presidency with guns.

Buhari this your excessive desperation for power is just pissing me off.

Not all Nigerians hate education, you can fool Boko Haram workers, but not me.

Mr Buhari, you can't change @ 70

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by perculiarperson: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

Action speaks louder than the words.

GMB supporters in the north burning other political party vehicles

APC Management in Lagos removing other political parties posters.

[size=18pt]
FELLOW NIGERIANS WHERE IS THE CHANGE [/size]

I totally agree with you...

where is the change that we so badly yearn for APC is definitely not that change going from the current happenings as it draws nearer to the elections...

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by FOLLOWJESUS: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
No matter what the so called apc or codine is doing the wonded,opressed and those over tasked and those who were diprived their means of lively hood are patiently waiting to reply them with their votes.

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Dahveydson(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Why the fuss? The poster depicts issues not frivolous personal attacks. Let PDP do a rebuttal poster, shikena!
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by Louislewis: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=14pt]He fought corruption, he fought corruption, he fought corruption, during his era as a military Head of State. Now, kindly name one thing done, created or established in any part of Nigeria with the our wealth or revenue by him (Buhari).

Since you were born, till now, you are getting old...

* have you ever seen any school built in his name.
* have you ever seen any borehole constructed by him.
* Is there any record of scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him.
*have you ever seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He's never championed for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura both in and out of office.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Charity as they say, begin at home.

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia...

List them, we are waiting. If not ...you are supporting blindly. Fellow, Fellow, to the greedy politicians.[/size]
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by OgBetty(f): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Dz z d only tym politicians remember d masses, once dy r voted in2 office dy 4get d ppl n their promises. Jonathan wz d MESSIAH dt wud liberate us, buh watz d situation 2day? Buhari or any oda person cud b d worst if God doesn't kom 2 our aid. Let's stop dz verbal n cyber battle. All we nid do z 2 pray 4 God's intervention
Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by obosirow: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Vote for Buhari is voting for the Islamization of Nigeria (Sharia). Be wise!

1 Like

Re: APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) by justhelp(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2015
dguyindcorner:
SUPPORT GEJ TILL FEB 2015 because...
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini....
It was not easy for Oyenusi....
It was not easy for Shina Rambo....
It was not easy for Alameseigha...
It was not easy for James Ibori....
It was not easy for Bode George....
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan....
Lawrence Anini did it!
Oyenusi did it!
Shina Rambo did it! Alameseigha did it!
James Ibori did it!
Bode George did it!
Forouk Lawan did it!
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it.....
Mr President, keep stealing the nation blind because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
And the looting partners with you are far more than the suffering Nigerians who are against you.
This message is proudly sponsored by TheThief Ambassadors of Nigeria —TAN

GMB/OSINBAJO TILL 2023!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video) / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.