Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans (40127 Views)

Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit / Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by tintingz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
women and their fake rubbish things. angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by noah24(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
]Hmmmm. She looks like mami water[/quote]

do u knw wat mamiwater looks like..
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by 9jatatafo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Who cares? Is she the first to do that? This shouldn't make FP
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by zbone(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
but why? why? why?¿
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
NA WA O! COME SEE EVIL TATTOO. NA HIM B SAY SHE GO THE STEADILY EXPOSE HER BOOS BE THAT NA IF THE TATTOO MUST BE SEEN....
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Lilaex: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ur reply says very much about ur intellect. Dild0.
Jaymima:

What's hatter babe? Please don't quote me again. I detest it when unintelligent people quote me.
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by seedorfg(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mean while in festac 2face step into the stage and started singin ALL I SEE E, IS AN ARUGBO YOUNGY WEY NO WAN GET MARRY !
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Pranda2(f): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tinubu:
Nice marketing strategy undecided

She too has to buy a G-wagon angry

Marykay, concealer, padded bra, scary eye-brows and eye-contacts, gaudy tattoo and Jewellery... The complete Aristo package undecided

G-wagon 2015 angry

smiley
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by yinchar(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
This the real deal....
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by dechandel(f): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
lol.

I think its even drawn with crayon sef
Hd pencil grin

Where have you been?
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by xtervaganza(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
This girl is too old for this nonsense na

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
This is not human but a Cartoon
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by hentech911: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Doomed
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by ellechrystal(f): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Her eyes look somewhat revolting.

No offense please.

It's her contacts. The one on the right is slightly off center, so she looks a little cross eyed. Also they're cheap, so the color is "pixelated" and looks very fake.

When I was younger I wore color contacts, so I know. (I knew better than to open my eyes like that and make it obvious though!)

Lol, then I grew up.
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
All we want is Zahra
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by jaybee08(f): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin yarma yarma girl
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by willi926(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
angryfor her mind nw she don post pix. nxt peson .
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Missmossy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Scary undecided

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Jaymima(f): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Psycho everywhere.
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Lilaex: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
U say I shouldn't quote u then y r u quoting megringrin young girl have a nice day.
[quote author=Jaymima post=29785717][/quote] grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Jaymima(f): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lilaex:
U say I shouldn't quote u then y r u quoting megringrin young girl have a nice day.
grin
Fun seek. You plan to catch your fun at my expense right? *Applauding the old hag*
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by supremus: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Looks sacry
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by nikky2much: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
How dis 1 take affect d price of garri?
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by dtruseeker(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
I wonder how person wey dey to dis bossom tattoo dey feel wen handling it during the process
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by wizman11(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
choi d.person dat drew d tatoo will enjoy o
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by paix(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
She looks like an ET.
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by MayflowerB(f): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Not cute undecided

Her eyebrows looks scary lipsrsealed
Tot I was the only one seeing it
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by boujaye: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
ikecheff:
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar bares her tattooed bosoms for her fans.

She posted the pic on her IG page: http://instagram.com/p/x0p4eKEd7Y/?modal=true

[size=14pt]i hope she will never visit the north, because sharia is waiting for her.[/size]
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ugly face! angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by gpokraki(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Not even cute .... Mtchewwwwwwwwww #Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos / Wizkid Pays $400 To Young Suya Seller For Suya Worth Less Than $20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.