Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans (40125 Views)

Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit / Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Defcon1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Izaa masquerade
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nt cool @ all...
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by DeeBoiyy: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Hd pencil grin

Where have you been?
lol

in my cubicle na. You no find me
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by seangy4konji: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
I hate saggy breast. My food must be on a Stan proper ish.

Omu shishan. Babu
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by dechandel(f): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
lol

in my cubicle na. You no find me
What??

I even pm'ed S.eun asking for your whereabouts grin
Howdy joor?
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by DeeBoiyy: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
What??

I even pm'ed S.eun asking for your whereabouts grin
Howdy joor?
i believe you grin

i'm doing great! Just been busy fixing some SSTs lately. What have you been up to?
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by dechandel(f): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
i believe you grin

i'm doing great! Just been busy fixing some SSTs lately. What have you been up to?
Fixing what?

Have been good o. Just busy missing you cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by DeeBoiyy: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Fixing what?

Have been good o. Just busy missing you cheesy
SST= Small Small Things cheesy my slang wink

that's nice. I trust you have grin i'm here now, cry no more tongue grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by dechandel(f): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
SST= Small Small Things cheesy my slang wink

that's nice. I trust you have grin i'm here now, cry no more tongue grin
Small small things like?? Jamb runs?
God will punish you o grin
Stop stealing from those kids
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by DeeBoiyy: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Small small things like?? Jamb runs?
God will punish you o grin
Stop stealing from those kids
how can you say that sad you of all people should know i'm a pastors son and can't do such tongue

The future has been my focus. If you know what i mean wink
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by DEllaluv(f): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mehn,knda scary
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by dechandel(f): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
how can you say that sad you of all people should know i'm a pastors son and can't do such tongue

The future has been my focus. If you know what i mean wink
Pastor's son. Look atewyhu
Pastor's kids are always bad news undecided

And i dont know what you mean? Via your future?
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by DeeBoiyy: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
dechandel:
Pastor's son. Look atewyhu
Pastor's kids are always bad news undecided

And i dont know what you mean? Via your future?
you are not wrong at all in that statement grin but i'm the opposite smiley

lets just say that's what i've been trying to work out
Re: Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans by blaazoon22(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
~ :Pq
kazobaba007:
rubbish... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Emma Nyra & Her Hot Legs On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.