Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed (40122 Views)

AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by badassProdigy(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2017
Ace comedian, filmmaker and actor, AY Makun just had a street named after him. The street is on an estate he once lived in.

The excited entertainer took to his social media page to share the good news.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBOY7clymf/

He wrote;
”i have seen streets in our cities been named after many famous people from politics, to sports, and to other people who served or contributed to the social cultural development of our country in one way or the other. But i never knew that a day would come where i would be ‘famous’ enough to have a street named in my honour.
As i say a big thank you to the management of Haven Homes, i just want to use this same opportunity to charge lovers and followers of the AY brand up a little. My prayer is for everyone of you to be remembered and celebrated for something. Get off that bed this morning and infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope.Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen…”

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/ay-makun-has-street-named-in-his-honour.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Smellymouth: 7:49am On May 13, 2017
Congrats bros..
When I was small, they told me that if I laugh at people's conditions, I will be like them in future!!

For many years now, I have been laughing at Dangote, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet but I'm not yet like them.

What is happening?
Or am I not laughing enough? Or should I laugh at them with loudspeakers??

Dangote!! Ayam laffing at your wealthy condition oo!!

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by OKorowanta: 7:50am On May 13, 2017
Oya from now,carry the street mata for head like lakpalakpa.

3 Likes

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2017
thats nice
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Nobody: 7:52am On May 13, 2017
Waiting to hear about it in his next joke
Congrats sha
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by emeijeh(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2017
I just hope we will not wake up one morning to see that the makun is now MAGUN lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Godfullsam(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2017
Good for him

Baba God pls pick my calls and crown my efforts with excellence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Dotwillis1(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2017
Someday Yu'all gona see my name 'Dotwilliz' as a street in NYC and LONDON cool

8 Likes

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by jieta: 7:56am On May 13, 2017
so make we dey fry beans

2 Likes

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by MhissBelva(f): 8:00am On May 13, 2017
wow
that's great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Nobody: 8:03am On May 13, 2017
Nice but another politician can come up and name the same street after his son. That's naija for you

2 Likes

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by auntysimbiat(f): 11:28am On May 13, 2017
Cool
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by simplemach(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2017
Eyaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by veekid(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by DollarAngel(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2017
Not a big deal
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by seunny4lif(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2017
Ok nice
My street was named after me and the worst is that i no even get feeding money shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Najyin(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Bondesniger(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2017
good for him
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Nobody: 11:31am On May 13, 2017
Is he not an ambassador for haven homes? Why the fuss? I was even thinking the street dey Surulere or Ojuelegba or at least approved by the local government

1 Like

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Omolabasky: 11:31am On May 13, 2017
OKorowanta:
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by pabon(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2017
Good for him
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Nobody: 11:32am On May 13, 2017
MhissBelva:
wow
that's great!

You are beautiful
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by nams77: 11:32am On May 13, 2017
OKorowanta:
Are you from warri?
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by verygudbadguy(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2017
If feels good to recognized. Who doesn't want that?

He has achieved almost all the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. He belongs to the class, loved, got the esteem he desired. He is close to self actualization already.

Who won't be overwhelmed with joy at this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by DavSagacity(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2017
Congratulobia to him. its a call to do more for him locality.
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by IRobot7(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2017
This one na news?
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by bangalee1(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2017
It won't add a kobo to his account.
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Nobody: 11:35am On May 13, 2017
This one has a street in a mere estate named after him and he won't let us hear

When im mate get the Haven Homes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by ShankiBets: 11:36am On May 13, 2017
Chai.. AY
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by Partnerbiz(f): 11:37am On May 13, 2017
Ok noted
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by deebrain(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2017
DollarAngel:
Not a big deal

Become a big deal then.
Re: Ay Makun Has A Street Named In His Honour And He Is Overwhelmed by OKorowanta: 11:37am On May 13, 2017
nams77:

Are you from warri?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Arrives Imo In 10 Car Convoy! / Oluwakaponeski Mama Tobi Wore Wrapper To Perform On Stage (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured At DreamWorks Studio In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.