Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas (2412 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
It is such a pity barely 24 hours after the pictures of Buhari's exceptionally beautiful daughter, children of hatred and anger have already initiated a hailstorm of attacks on her.

The only crime I think she committed was that of being naturally beautiful!!

Some took to air to write: "we asked Buhari to show us his certs but instead he showed us his daughter".

Others started questioning how the general came about putting his daughter through school in the UK since he claims to be so poor!!

Now, let's put the second point into perspective since the first isn't even worthy of the slightest of attention.

First and foremost, it doesn't take an Adenuga to enrol a child in schools in the west!! A lot ordinary people do this especially in the south western states and the South South (especially Edo).

That said, when the general says he's poor, people must understand he means that in a relative term. One definitely can't compare Buhari's worth (in terms of cash and estate) to those of his peers whose estates run into billions of dollars!

Buhari has held some of the juiciest positions in the land, from Head of State (military for that matter), to petroleum minister, to PTF boss, yet can't boast of what a perm sec or a director in a Federal Ministry can boast of in under four years of service, let alone a president!! No??

So when yall go Buhari must be a liar for saying he is poor; his daughter schools abroad, bear these in mind. His pension alone can comfortably see his kids through some of the best schools in the UK, and if I have that kind of money, God forbid that I don't give my kids the best kind of education money can buy!!

In another vain, they say he didn't go to school because he sees wastern education as a taboo, just like Boko Haram, which is the reason why he's one of their sponsors!! shocked. Yet in thesame breath, they blast him for giving his child the best western education in the west!!!. Now tell me, how does one reconcile these two?? cheesy

What I know is that these guys are just pained the kind of followers the general seems to have added to his multitude of fans simply for reason of his daughter's picture! cheesy. Mbok, it is not her fault she's as beautiful as she is, blame that on the good genes of her parents!! smiley

Thank you all.

Cc: Perverts Barcanista and Donphilopus. Mynd44, Berem, Caseless, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli, Ba7man, Seedgreen, PassingShot, GarriThe1st, et al. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
what is the OP saying? pls summarize

3 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2015
shyna01:
what is the OP saying? pls summarize
I think you can't understand it because your brain was summarised at birth. Steer clear my lane buddie. I'm in no mood.

7 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by temitemi1(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari where is ur certificate

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Iroh88:
I think you can't understand it because your brain was summarised at birth. Steer clear my lane buddie. I'm in no mood.
is it buhari that came to tell u his daughter schools abroad or did he impose himself on inec? instead of u to be worried by more weighty issues na certificate u wan chop....
has inec stated he can't contest? y not write inec to make known on what grounds buhari is being allowed to contest if u have the time to insult me?
u are in no mode? hmmmm hope u not gay sha? Lol...
oya e done do u go find work do u be man
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by dridowu: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Do you need it ? If yes, write to Nigeria Military Education Board

4 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
shyna01:

is it buhari that came to tell u his daughter schools abroad or did he impose himself on inec? instead of u to be worried by more weighty issues na certificate u wan chop....
has inec stated he can't contest? y not write inec to make known on what grounds buhari is being allowed to contest if u have the time to insult me?
u are in no mode? hmmmm hope u not gay sha? Lol...
oya e done do u go find work do u be man
Na wa oo. Did you even read the post or just the title

Na wa for these my guys oo: Perverts Barcanista and Donphilopus. Mynd44, Berem, Caseless, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli, Ba7man, Seedgreen, PassingShot, GarriThe1st, et al.

So because I nor use the other handle una nor fit comment abi?? Lmao. grin

5 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2015
dridowu:
Do you need it ? If yes, write to Nigeria Military Education Board
Ignore those ignoramuses jare. We got better things to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Iroh88:
buddie, I'm in no mood.
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by yayankainuwa: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2015
The more I read anti Buhari posts on nairaland.com the more my inner mind tells me I should vote for Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2015
yayankainuwa:
The more I read anti Buhari posts on nairaland.com the more my inner mind tells me I should vote for Buhari
Tell them baba.
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by donphilopus: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin Boss, I can feel you joor. I don't know it has become a crime for one to send his children to school abroad. 'Common' LG Bosses do that in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
@ Pervert barcanista

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
@ Pervert barcanista
Before nko?? When u call "me" thesame I complain?? gringrin

#Was banned by oga at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2015.

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iroh88:
Before nko?? When u call "me" thesame I complain?? gringrin

#Was banned by oga at the top.
Why dem ban yu? Wetin yu do? Yu follow am drag woman?

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by seedgreen(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iroh88:
It is such a pity barely 24 hours after the pictures of Buhari's exceptionally beautiful daughter, children of hatred and anger have already initiated a hailstorm of attacks on her.
The only crime I think she committed was that of being naturally beautiful!!
Some took to air to write: "we asked Buhari to show us his certs but instead he showed us his daughter".
Others started questioning how the general came about putting his daughter through school in the UK since he claims to be so poor!!
Now, let's put the second point into perspective since the first isn't even worthy of the slightest of attention.
First and foremost, it doesn't take an Adenuga to enrol a child in schools in the west!! A lot ordinary people do this especially in the south western states and the South South (especially Edo).
That said, when the general says he's poor, people must understand he means that in a relative term. One definitely can't compare Buhari's worth (in terms of cash and estate) to those of his peers whose estates run into billions of dollars!
Buhari has held some of the juiciest positions in the land, from Head of State (military for that matter), to petroleum minister, to PTF boss, yet can't boast of what a perm sec or a director in a Federal Ministry can boast of in under four years of service, let alone a president!! No??
So when yall go Buhari must be a liar for saying he is poor; his daughter schools abroad, bear these in mind. His pension alone can comfortably see his kids through some of the best schools in the UK, and if I have that kind of money, God forbid that I don't give my kids the best kind of education money can buy!!
In another vain, they say he didn't go to school because he sees wastern education as a taboo, just like Boko Haram, which is the reason why he's one of their sponsors!! shocked. Yet in thesame breath, they blast him for giving his child the best western education in the west!!!. Now tell me, how does one reconcile these two?? cheesy
What I know is that these guys are just pained the kind of followers the general seems to have added to his multitude of fans simply for reason of his daughter's picture! cheesy. Mbok, it is not her fault she's as beautiful as she is, blame that on the good genes of her parents!! smiley
Thank you all.
Cc: Perverts Barcanista and Donphilopus. Mynd44, Berem, Caseless, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli, Ba7man, Seedgreen, PassingShot, GarriThe1st, et al. cheesy
My guy nah wetin happen? Se them ban u ni?
How ur side
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
seedgreen:

My guy nah wetin happen? Se them ban u ni?
How ur side
I dey oo. Oga at the top nor want make we protest ill treatment by a mod. So when I complain, him swing him sword. Will be back in full swing tomorrow.
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Why dem ban yu? Wetin yu do? Yu follow am drag woman?
Him fit Na cos of say I querry one overzealous mod for closing my thread oo.
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by seedgreen(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iroh88:
I dey oo. Oga at the top nor want make we protest ill treatment by a mod. So when I complain, him swing him sword. Will be back in full swing tomorrow.
Nothing do u
I gallantly dey ur side with my troops

E nor go believe wetin go hit am tomorrow
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by Iroh88(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
seedgreen:

Nothing do u
I gallantly dey ur side with my troops

E nor go believe wetin go hit am tomorrow
I believe you. cool
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by omenka(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Now that pictures of Bastard Okupe's (someone who criticised Buhari so much for enrolling his child in a school in the UK) son who also schools in the UK, I hope the PDP roaches would do well to criticise Okupe as well.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by themilanway(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Omenka and others,I have said it a million times

PDP and its supporters are full of bloody hypocrites
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by omenka(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
themilanway:
Omenka and others,I have said it a million times

PDP and its supporters are full of bloody hypocrites
It is really a pity we have such crop of classless pirates and bandits running things at the centre.

Isn't it funny how those rodents have scurried to safety on this thread...
Re: Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas by themilanway(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
It is really a pity we have such crop of classless pirates and bandits running things at the centre.

Isn't it funny how those rodents have scurried to safety on this thread...

grin grin grin grin grin you mean the"protection"seeking type?

(1) (Reply)

A Former Honourable Of Kwara House Of Assembly Striped Unclad. / Few Days From Now, Your ATM Will Be Useless Abroad & Online - See Alternatives / What I Saw In Port Harcourt Today.picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.