Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) (48091 Views)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by buggaboo: 1:09am On Jan 16, 2015
This robbery has all the characteristics of a terrorist attack.
Didnt seem like they had much resistance, so why kill so many people.
Very strange.

1 Like

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by daniel2090: 3:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Laird:
IT IS PAINFUL. I HOPE THE POLICE FAMILIES GET FULL COMPENSATION
no, , they will not.this is nigeria.some nasty people will want to enrish themselves with that opportunity.quite unfortunate
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by toprealman: 4:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Why are people so heartless. Everything must not be linked to politics! OP you are a manipulative twart...
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by 2legit2qwt: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2015
20 People? that's 3 more than France lost and the perps were caught and killed within a few days

In Nigeria, they're gone for good. Everyone is gonna sign RIP and that's it, life continues until the next one dies. Nigeria has long been under attack from terrorists and the government doesn't seem to care.

20 lives lost in Nigeria is like chicken slaughtered for Christmas to our government. No attempt to find the killers or bring them to the book.

This country needs to end.
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Sheggy13(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Nicklaus:
. See them as brothers and sisters Is that how you give weight to your partial views. You are obviously on a side. And if u think you are neutral I m dying to know where you got those facts from. Same thing happened at the state capital Akure, about 3 yrs back, were the soldiers on guard also assigned to provide security for at least a year old sworn in president ? The question is what if they didn't have to come in through a major entrance into the town, what if the culprits are the town people, which is highly possible, because according to sources the armed-robbers started with the police stations over there. So get your facts straight as well and stop using the medium for a strategic campaign. May their souls R.I.P.
If you know how close that particular police station is to the soldiers check Point, you won't be saying this. Just a stone throw. I live around there, so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by lomprico(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Xfemt:

Another fool won start.....
Ur entire family are next to be killed by robbers! Foool
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2015
first bank is the main cause of their woes,them be thief themselves.how can a retired first bank top official be given contracts to employ staffs thereby giving a security a salary of 15k when he his entitled to and sign a salary check of 65k/month but his paid only 15k.why wont they plot to take what belong to them
last yr
first bank
ikole
ifaki
ikeere
and now ikaare
connect the dots,there is a link of an insider
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Missmossy(f): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Blood everywhere embarassed God take charge of Nigeria, she is in a state of ruin!

2 Likes

Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by maureeoy: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
may their soul rest in peace. very painful.
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by dramaqueen1(f): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
olapluto:
JOoo na tan!
jona what?? Ant bite you jona..thief come your house jona...when world trade center fall which presdent name U.S call..biko put blames on who deserves it..jonathan na human being no be robot.
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by luluosas(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oh my God!!!
What is our country turning into?
Boko Haram in the North-East.
Violent crimes, assassinations and ritual killings in the South-West.
Kidnapping Niger Delta militants in the South-South.
Kidnapping in the South-East etc.
Where is safe in Nigeria again?
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by Xfemt(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
lomprico:

Ur entire family are next to be killed by robbers! Foool

It is u and ur family that ll die by armed robbers, ebola, HIV, birdflu, boko haram... Idiot
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by nyangoma: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigeria is the most dangerous country to live,
Re: Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) by nyangoma: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
luluosas:
Oh my God!!!
What is our country turning into?
Boko Haram in the North-East.
Violent crimes, assassinations and ritual killings in the South-West.
Kidnapping Niger Delta militants in the South-South.
Kidnapping in the South-East etc.
Where is safe in Nigeria again?
its better if you leave the country right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m / My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.