Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed (1856 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by buchichukwu69: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
In the Nairaland post https://www.nairaland.com/2091081/new-federal-universities-built-gej , TANoids made a funny mistake (see picture below). The 6th picture is the picture of a hotel and they forgot to remove the writing at the bottom of the picture; "ONE OF THE HOTELS IN THE TOWN". It confirms the suspicion that most of the pictures are fake, one of GEJ's many achievements that exist only on social media and TV.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by buchichukwu69: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
FUNNY HOW THIS CAMPAIGN HAS TURNED

3 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by emeka2847: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
LOL!
Guy, you get eye o. This fake TANoids.

4 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by MoIbrahim: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ha!
Operators, kindly move this post to the FP to ensure balanced reporting, so that people can decide.
The alleged post is enjoying the FP, please give this one the same privilege.

5 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by MoIbrahim: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ha!
Operators, kindly move this post to the FP to ensure balanced reporting, so that people can decide.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
A mistake obviously but does it invalidate the other pictures?
The fact remains that Jonathan established and is funding 9 new federal universities as with the already existing ones. Those universities have thousands schooling in them as well as thousands too employed to work there. Those universities too have created thousands of indirect jobs. I won't even be suprised some of you asking silly questions about them are either students, workers or have relatives associated with the schools. Those schools feed millions of Nigerians and that we give Jonathan credit for.

2 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by MoIbrahim: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
I hear you.
APContherun:
The fact remains that Jonathan established and is funding 9 new federal universities as with the already existing ones. Those universities have thousands schooling in them as well as thousands too employed to work there. Those universities too have created thousands of indirect jobs. I won't even be suprised some of you asking silly questions about them are either students, workers or have relatives associated with the schools. Those schools feed millions of Nigerians and that we give Jonathan credit for.

3 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by ccollins(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
APContherun:
story for the gods

7 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
ccollins:
story for the gods
Counter what I wrote with verifiable facts, I have no time or such meaningless phrases.

2 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by londoner: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
APContherun:

Counter what I wrote with verifiable facts, I have no time or such meaningless phrases.

You should know, that what the poster wrote, is the usual reply when people can't refute with facts.
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by gists: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
APContherun:

I will not debate whether gej built new universities or not. But we know the present ones are not even ranked among the middle class institutions in the world. Truth be told gej is not the one that ran them down. But he is contributing his own quarter to to running them down. What sense does it make when the existing ones are not adequately funded and were on strike for 5 months in a year. Yet you are building new ones. Its like someone that is not able to feed his children and yet he continues child bearing. I heard gej bragging in Lagos about how he sent some 1st class students abroad for their masters (as if this is the first gov. to do that) but is that not aconfirming the fact that the present schools we have are not up to standard? If they were up to standard, why send our graduates abroad for masters? The countries he sent those 1st class graduates to, are they building more schools or expanding the capacity and facilities in the existing ones? Can you beat your chest and say these new schools will not go on strike together with the existing ones over lack of funding in the next couple of months? Will they not turn to glorified secondary schools?

#gejisafraud

2 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Anikulhapo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
If U Are Waiting To See Buhari Fail...

1 Like

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by donphilopus: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obinoscopy, come and see what you moved to the homepage yesterday o. Kindly move this to the homepage as well.

4 Likes

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by enzony(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seems APC e-warriors have forgotten that there could be a typo. That's ordinary typo "hotels", "hostel".

Let's stop the hate and this overwhelming negativity. Nigeria is our country and truly GEJ has done many good works. He has positioned the nation on the road to greatness by the single act of strengthening the institutions of democracy. Plus his educational achievements.

Let's stop supporting backwardness in the name of "change". Else, we all (APC & PDP supporters) shall suffer if GEJ real progressive works are truncated.
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Iroh88(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
APContherun:
How many mistakes have you guys been making all the while

#Omenka, I remember, pointed out the lie mistake in that particular thread. He said they shamelessly uploaded pictures of hotels claiming they are university buildings and one TANoid rained insults on him for exposing the "mistake".

Below was his comment.

This is soooooo shameful!! Jonathan said he has
built 14 universities and by implication he said
structures have been completed and students
have been enrolled. But here we are with folks
showing us some uncompleted buildings,
signboards, and even a HOTEL building as
university buildings!!!

Firefire, isn't this shameful??
What has a hotel building got to do with a
university?? Do they take lectures in the hotel??

www.nairaland.com/2091081/new-federal-universities-built-gej/2

These guys lie for a living honestly! So disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Ama80(f): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dis certainly doesnt luk lik hotel but hostel.it cud b typo error.
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Iroh88(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ama80:
Dis certainly doesnt luk lik hotel but hostel.it cud b typo error.
Let me ask you: how do hotels look
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Ama80(f): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iroh88:
Let me ask you: how do hotels look
they look like hotels.
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iroh88:
How many mistakes have you guys been making all the while

#Omenka, I remember, pointed out the lie mistake in that particular thread. He said they shamelessly uploaded pictures of hotels claiming they are university buildings and one TANoid rained insults on him for exposing the "mistake".

Below was his comment.

These guys lie for a living honestly! So disgusting.
I don't know what you are talking about but in response to Omenka's comment does uncompleted projects going on in the universities prove there aren't already completed projects? Why should uncompleted but of course ongoing projects be an issue to Omenka?
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
gists:

I will not debate whether gej built new universities or not. But we know the present ones are not even ranked among the middle class institutions in the world. Truth be told gej is not the one that ran them down. But he is contributing his own quarter to to running them down. What sense does it make when the existing ones are not adequately funded and were on strike for 5 months in a year. Yet you are building new ones. Its like someone that is not able to feed his children and yet he continues child bearing. I heard gej bragging in Lagos about how he sent some 1st class students abroad for their masters (as if this is the first gov. to do that) but is that not aconfirming the fact that the present schools we have are not up to standard? If they were up to standard, why send our graduates abroad for masters? The countries he sent those 1st class graduates to, are they building more schools or expanding the capacity and facilities in the existing ones? Can you beat your chest and say these new schools will not go on strike together with the existing ones over lack of funding in the next couple of months? Will they not turn to glorified secondary schools?

#gejisafraud
Funding remains a big issue in Nigerian education but you need to know that no amount of money at the moment can adequately solve all the problems given other needs of Nigeria as a nation, however the PResident has demonstrated in both words and deeds that he really cares for our education. For the first time in the history of Nigeria a NEEDS assessment of Nigerian tertiary institutions have been conducted and the needs identified are being addressed. The president recently caused to be released to all Nigerian universities federal and state #1billion each, a second tranch of the fund is being prepared for release.
The president has repositioned TETfund to address to intervene in critical areas of higher education, a visit across these institutions will reveal the impact of this intervention fund. Yes no Nigerian university is up there with the best currently but if the current tempo is sustained it won't be long surely.
As for unions and strike, I need to let you know that labour unions are never satisfied, issues will surely come up.
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by DahtzFestjayz: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
All those SaTAN sef. Btw GMB2015
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by emeka2847: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Mods, biko move this to FP na
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by buchichukwu69: 6:09am On Jan 16, 2015
Moderators, Nairalanders here have been begging you to kindly get this to the FP. Uptil now no response.
Kindly do so ASAP. It is too important to be left in the background.
Thanks.
Re: Blunder! Fake Campaign Picture Of GEJ's New Federal Universities Exposed by buchichukwu69: 6:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Moderators, Nairalanders here have been begging you to kindly get this to the FP. Uptil now no response.
Thanks.

emeka2847:
MoIbrahim:
Ha!
Thanks.
emeka2847:

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Benue Commissioner That Called Buhari "Quarter To Die" Drops Dead / 2015 Elections In Nigeria: Results / Power Brokers Who’ll Lose Influence After May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.