Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Mother Inlaws - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Inlaws (834 Views)

Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / On The Issue Of Mother-inlaws Staying With Their Sons/Daughters / The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Inlaws by Onozboy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Can you allow your mother in law live with you permanently?
If yes, why? If no why?

Let me start rejoicing because i know this might make frontpage...... yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! DJ abeg play me shoki ***Gets up and starts dancing shoki...ah shoki...yee shoki...ouch shoki***
Re: Mother Inlaws by ShakurM(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Relax Oga
Re: Mother Inlaws by tinutinu263: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
In laws are the reason couples break up. Mother in law will want to get attention from her child forgetting he or she has a family now.
Re: Mother Inlaws by AndreRose(f): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
no. She must certainly stick her nose wia it doesnt belong,and quarrel might ensue btwn hubby and wife.
Re: Mother Inlaws by Onozboy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShakurM:
Relax Oga
grin grin
Re: Mother Inlaws by Ochiban: 2:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Will you allow anyone to live with you? If the answer is yes, then of course she can live with you.
Re: Mother Inlaws by remsonik(f): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Neither my mom or my my mother in law can live with me permanently when I am married. They would come to spend time with us but cant live with us permanently
Re: Mother Inlaws by KanwuliaJara: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
MOTHERS -IN- LAW!

Thanks! kiss
Re: Mother Inlaws by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
For health reasons, yes, but if you give me problems be ready to die of HBP.

(1) (Reply)

How To Figure Out Your Due Date For The Pregnant Woman/ Ladies! / Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? / MUST READ: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.