Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul (5674 Views)

The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul by Hiswordxray(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
dolphinheart:

Having giving you numerous verses supporting my points ,and you not able to answer the question posed to you on ur beliefs, you have now shifted the discussion to attacking me,telling me I dnt undterstand what love is, and like always shifting the topic(this time to love) but I wunt go into that game with you.
Why would you want to talk about love when you don't know a thing about love. All you have is useless knowledge.
I may not be as knowledgeable as you but at least I have love and God is love.
Knowledge boost people up and that is what have happen to you.
I prefer to be a novice in the Bible than to be boost up with knowledge like you.
Re: A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul by CAPTIVATOR: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

..... Do u realize that when Adam died he " RETURN to the Ground" and became as lifeless as the dust from which he was taken - Read Genesis 3:19 .

When Jesus died, he became unconscious ecc 9:5,10 ... JESUS Didnt possess an immortal soul that go to heaven immediately he died.

as a matter of scriptures Jesus didnt ascend to heaven until 40 days after his RESSURECTION from the grave.

ALL LIVINGS THINGS DIE .... DEATH IS DEATH.
Re: A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul by dolphinheart(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Why would you want to talk about love when you don't know a thing about love. All you have is useless knowledge.
I may not be as knowledgeable as you but at least I have love and God is love.
Knowledge boost people up and that is what have happen to you.
I prefer to be a novice in the Bible than to be boost up with knowledge like you.

Personal attack,abuses sly remarks, me I no go go there with you.

I love, u no love talk, me I no go go there with you , dnt want to derail the thread.

Bro, I'm not an expert in bible studies, I'm also a learner, but wateva I learn, I try to do diligent study of it, to be fully convinced in my own heart and mind that what I'm learning is the truth.
Re: A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul by Hiswordxray(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
dolphinheart:

Personal attack,abuses sly remarks, me I no go go there with you.

I love, u no love talk, me I no go go there with you , dnt want to derail the thread.

Bro, I'm not an expert in bible studies, I'm also a learner, but wateva I learn, I try to do diligent study of it, to be fully convinced in my own heart and mind that what I'm learning is the truth.
You were very eager to enter in an argument to prove how knowledgeable you are but when we star talking about love, you withdrew.
Yet you claim you have fruit of the Spirit.

Can't you see, all you have is knowledge (it is useless). Knowledge won't make you inherit the kingdom of God.
And if your doctrine is correct you would have produce fruit. Open your eyes and see, what you have is not yielding the right fruit.

You shall know the tree by there fruit.
Open your eyes my brother, God loves you and want to set you free.
Re: A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul by dolphinheart(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You were very eager to enter in an argument to prove how knowledgeable you are but when we star talking about love, you withdrew.
Yet you claim you have fruit of the Spirit. O

Can't you see, all you have is knowledge (it is useless). Knowledge won't make you inherit the kingdom of God.
And if your doctrine is correct you would have produce fruit. Open your eyes and see, what you have is not yielding the right fruit.

You shall know the tree by there fruit.
Open your eyes my brother, God loves you and want to set you free.

Haba! U be politician!? Bro, I'm not /have not entered into an argument with you. My statements where not made with anger(dnt know about urs) or is my emotions or feelings heated up with what u have posted. I'm just having a bible based discussion with you and others on this thread on the issue of imortal soul.

Bro,the part where I made mention of love is/was not part of the main discussion, it was just a side reference as to how I feel people who know the truth wunt teach it. I probably would not have made such statements if not for statements by you that there is something wrong with people wunt dnt follow ur beliefs. So if you want to discuss love, create a thread, dnt derail this one.

Bro, I never said I have fruit of the spirit, I dnt boast of such things (unlike you). I said if you have the spirit in you, its fruitage will show and guide you and others will see it, you dnt have to tell anyone you have it, people would see ur fruitage easily by the things you do, say etc.
It is good if you have love , but let people tell you that, and not you telling people. As you dnt know me, u dnt know if I show it or not.(if you collect money fully or partly to survive, for teaching people Gods word, and you live above most of the means of livelihood of ur fellow brethren, then you dnt have love.)

Bro, wunt discuss issues that does not relate with the imortal soul again. If you have issues you want to discuss, create a thread for it and invite me and others.

Now back to the main issue

You claim my knowledge/prove is history.
Bro, historic or not, are they not from the scriptures? , is the scriptures not inspired by God ? Besides I used both the OT and NT scriptures in explaining my view.

You claim my knowledge is scientific.
Bro, I never made mention of something that the bible never made mention of . Sperm, embryo are things mentioned in the bible(even if not in the present English word).
You claim science is human knowlegde and wisdom that the bible is reffering to. You are wrong . If you are right, when you get sick , dnt go to the hospital or take drugs that was scientifically produced.
Is it not science that made you know more about human parts and their functions? Do you not use science (to a particular level) in making ur existence better on earth?

You claim knowledge will not make me enter Gods kingdom. But jesus says " this means evalasting life, having knowledge of you the only true God....."
These knowledge I'm trying to gain from reading Gods inspired words(the scriptures) which is "completely equiped for every good works"
My knowledge is false if I have so far quoted a verse that is not in the scriptures .

Some of my questions remains
If ur spirit is you/man, and the flesh is a housing, when did your spirit enter the house?

who wrote the book of enoch?
When was it written ?
Re: A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul by CAPTIVATOR: 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Jesus Is Just A False Christ / Will Religion One Day Become History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.