Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,044 members, 7,825,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! (6434 Views)

Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Good News To The Financial Investors / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by arbitrage: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2015
tonytony208:

good morning sir. Pls, i sent you an email since yesterday morning dat i want to sell paypal from freelancer.com. But i haven't gotten any response from you since then. Pls sir, i hope all is ok at your end.

Paid.
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by bgates: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
any one have already ship card for sale??

I am willing to pay 5000naira or more

one condition... the card should or will have ability or capability to receive private loading of the card..

if u are ready email me: faithrita3060@gmail.com

will pay u on Monday ..
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by MarketSquare(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2015
arbitrage:

Thanks, sir. If your bank is GTbank, your swift code is GTBINGLA while Access bank is ABNGNGLA. Union is UBNINGLA. Zenith bank is ZEIBNGLA.
Please how long does it take to receive ur international credit card from Payoneer after approval?
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Adwexky(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Pls. I need help, I collected my Payoneer card around Nov/Dec, and I have not use it, hope it won't be blocked due to non-use & pls. what is the latest adjustment or attached feature by Payoneer?
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by arbitrage: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2015
MarketSquare:
Please how long does it take to receive ur international credit card from Payoneer after approval?

Like a month unless you choose to receive by courier within few days.
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adwexky:
Pls. I need help, I collected my Payoneer card around Nov/Dec, and I have not use it, hope it won't be blocked due to non-use & pls. what is the latest adjustment or attached feature by Payoneer?
No it won't! The card becomes useless after its expiry date but is your payoneer account active?
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by arbitrage: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2015
The good news from Payoneer is now followed by a bad news last week as they have withdrawn their bank withdrawal service to Nigerian bank accounts. I guess our financial terrain is not easy but risky for them. Read below:

Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by tranxo(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2015
It's really disheartening

Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Intellab(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
arbitrage:
I checked my mailbox to see this good news from Payoneer to Nigerians today. It's a way forward for Payoneer card account users who have been asking questions these past days. Enjoy!
I still stick with paypal because of this
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Brownhacks(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2015
I found out a method to get payoneer card approved easily whatsapp me 07062625746 for fee

strictly for those who have never been approved and want to apply for the card.
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Catalyst007(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
arbitrage:

Visit payoneer.com to get all details especially the FAQ.

WHY YOU ARE YET TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYONEER CARD...

http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015/06/why-your-payoneer-card-has-not-arrived-yet.html
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Catalyst007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tradesrunner:
Am interested in this card

FOLLOW MY TIPS TO GET YOUR CARD EFFORTLESSLY :
http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015_05_01_archive.html

OR THE HOME PAGE:

http://top-epaymentsystems..com
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
arbitrage:
The good news from Payoneer is now followed by a bad news last week as they have withdrawn their bank withdrawal service to Nigerian bank accounts. I guess our financial terrain is not easy but risky for them. Read below:
can You fund my neteller? I've whatsapped You, got no reply.
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by arbitrage: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2015
2pointsonly:
can You fund my neteller? I've whatsapped You, got no reply.

Sorry my whatsapp is currently down due to version expiration and phone memory to update it. Sure I can fund your Neteller. Follow my signature contacts please.
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2015
arbitrage:

Sorry my whatsapp is currently down due to version expiration and phone memory to update it. Sure I can fund your Neteller. Follow my signature contacts please.
ok sir, sent You a mail.
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Kangol99(m): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2015
I need a payoneer account. How do I go about it. Thanks in Advance!
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by tonjeola(m): 6:02am On Jul 05, 2015
arbitrage:

That's good to hear that the tab is already showing. I want to try adding and withdrawing to my GTB dom and see if it will go through (as I did for Payza) despite Payoneer's mail saying you will get paid in local currency.
do u withdraw to ur local bank account from payza through ur card or directly? Thanks
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
arbitrage:

still waiting for Your feedback
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Catalyst007(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
FOR ALL YOUR PAYONEER PALAVAR-, VISIT:::
http://top-epaymentsystems..com
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by azbiller101: 4:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Can someone help me out, I just don't why payoneer declined my applications, do I need foreign I.P to signUp?
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by etebefia: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2015
azbiller101:
Can someone help me out, I just don't why payoneer declined my applications, do I need foreign I.P to signUp?
i can send you a referal link and you have it approved in less than 1 minute without you uploading any ID card, or if you have any other person who is already established with payoneer, the person can send you the link and payoneer give both of you $25 each.
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by azbiller101: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2015
I'm signing up via a refer link too. It dat why my application is declined?? Or is your refer link won't let my application decline??
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by etebefia: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2015
azbiller101:
I'm signing up via a refer link too. It dat why my application is declined?? Or is your refer link won't let my application decline??
are you required to upload any document during registeration? If so, then the owner of the link is probably new on payoneer. Payoneer will not request any document from you if you are been refered from an established member.
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by demo4ril97(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
arbitrage I need a sum of $5 for payoneer funding I recieved my card November last year but I haven't used it since then. Hope sending the funds to my payoneer card will work pls and can i use it for a Nigerian paypal?
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Immorttal: 9:41am On May 28, 2016
etebefia:
i can send you a referal link and you have it approved in less than 1 minute without you uploading any ID card, or if you have any other person who is already established with payoneer, the person can send you the link and payoneer give both of you $25 each.
can i get a payoneer referral link from you.It seems they don't accept new members this time
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by etebefia: 10:35am On May 28, 2016
Immorttal:
can i get a payoneer referral link from you.It seems they don't accept new members this time
use the link https://share.payoneer.com/nav/g_leDYyxSsPkjUjP-7CpcxVIEmRDKM8QbRRey6Fwhddw-JRdkdwd8_O3jEw3h7iLQyofopuz2tVcr506Xg3rGQ2 the approval should be instant
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by Immorttal: 10:36am On May 28, 2016
Re: Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! by articlemanager5: 9:16am On May 30, 2016
We Have payoneer cards with documents available for grab
Call 08091996286 to pick on.
We can send to any where in Nigeria and abroad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Thinking of Building a Mortuary, Weird? / FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs / Online Business..........lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.