Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) (46285 Views)

Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / 12 Gospel Artiste To Watch Out For In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
None of them is better than myself! :DNone of them is better than myself!
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by daveP(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2015
(uses fingers to count those true ones missing on list)

ehen! So youve decided not to display the respectable ones in the name of what?

Panam Percy
Nathaniel Bassey
Kenny Kore
Bola Are
even FLO -twale crooner!!

So Joe Praiz na Nigerian?

Okay.

(Gathers dust like dont in cartoons and speeds off)
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2015
tope alabi

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Rosarie(f): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2015
sinach.so love her!joe praise.frank edward,samsong
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by psalm68(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2015
i am not going to compare any neither will i look for a better singer amongst them.

i like sinach - "i was born to win",

i like chris morgan - "YHWH,if not for you,where would i be".

i just like gospel.

datsall.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by kazobaba007: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2015
NA TOPE ALABI OOOO.... BADDEST VOICE EVER grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by spenpe: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Frank Edwards
kenny kore

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by godoluwa(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Nowenuse:
TOPE ALABI
here is da one
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by tania28(f): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2015
They are all gud,I can't even pick d best
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by abudujohn(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Sinach
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by OmoBoluwaji: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2015
where is GMB and GEJ they are also gud singers.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by fairheven: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2015
wheredemdey:
Gozie Okeke

Who in the word is Gozie okeke Do we nigerians ever listen to lyrics or is it just ghe gbo gbo ti gbo?..I mean this guy spews trash!!
Apart from" aka-nchawa"he did wit ex-wify,every other songs have been "copy copycat"keeps talkin about ppl that want to kill him ,how does that glorify God?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Tovot: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Tope Alabi, Lara George , Buchi , Mike Abdul and Nathaniel Bassey.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by emmydeblack(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please were is Nathanial Bassey...His is the only True Gospel singer that i no.....
Others are just after money and fame

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
I like them all, infact it's hard to choose!......but where is Panam Percy Paul nah....
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by wheredemdey: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
fairheven:

Who in the word is Gozie okeke Do we nigerians ever listen to lyrics or is it just ghe gbo gbo ti gbo?..I mean this guy spews trash!!
Apart from" aka-nchawa"he did wit ex-wify,every other songs have been "copy copycat"keeps talkin about ppl that want to kill him ,how does that glorify God?

My dear,we are all here to learn..no bickering or quarrel.

Are you igbo??

please take time to listen to his ututu oma,tears of joy ,cry for mercy ,thanksgiving worship album etc..you will understand what i mean.
those albums are prayer personified

my beloved mom never fails to buy his album and send down to me here in lagos..i play it every morning and feel relaxed..its my daily prayer devotion.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by EbuGeneral(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
For me, its Maheeda

but serious, Frank Edward
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Frank Edwards
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by elemic(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nowenuse:
FRANK EDWARDS
Frank Edwards all the way
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by executiveman: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
All of the are my favourite, shikena!
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by fredola77(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2015
akagaba:

See ur mouth like ur swEetheart, ole!

Watin my mouth do u? Abi..... No make me talk watin dey my mind oooo!
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by fairheven: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2015
wheredemdey:

My dear,we are all here to learn..no bickering or quarrel.

Are you igbo??

please take time to listen to his ututu oma,tears of joy ,cry for mercy ,thanksgiving worship album etc..you will understand what i mean.
those albums are prayer personified

my beloved mom never fails to buy his album and send down to me here in lagos..i play it every morning and feel relaxed..its my daily prayer devotion.

The guy lacks creativity..he keeps sampling other ppls works..witout giving them due credit,that's copyright infringement..his beats are the same,he can only deceive a few not someone like me. ..there two things that define gospel music.
1.first is the lyrics:are they divinely inspired or mere idle word? Bet u,listen to dos songs u mentioned again an see that 60% talks about himself and not about God..gospel is all about G.O.D NOTIN ELSE.
2.creativity:majority of our gospel musicians lack creativity,they keep sampling old songs and without credit to real owners..Gozie is so guilty of this,80% of his songs are "stolen",bible says "out of thy belly sHall flow rivers of living waters" not old or dead water(not old songs)
I write lyrics myself so I know a tin or two,an if I were to write his kind of lyrics I wud be churning out at least an album in a week..thas Wy he keeps releasing almost every sixmonth,(that's microwave) his songs Don't inspire ,they are suitable only for those "mourning the dead".am mourning no one my dear ]
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Epatty(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
God is using all of them n thank God for their lives
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by frekyfrik(f): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
Freke Umoh, Elijah Oyelade, Nathanial Bassey etc
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Blesyneojb: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chris Morgan is my number one...anytime any day...that man sings from the depts of his soul...others on this lists I've listen couple of songs from them...but Chris is always capable of taking me to another realm with his songs...#Ilavishmylove
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Dotman3117(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Please did anyone knows who sang this old igbo song the singer is a female she likes speaking in tongue when singing, one of the song lyrics goes thus "Lord you are worthy of my praise recieve all glory and adore you are worthy to be praise you are worthy to be praise recieve all glory and adore" and another song goes thus "Let the Lord have His way/2x put ur hand in His hand and let lead you,look up on and see a crown is waitin over there, let the Lord so let the Lord have His way"
I will really appreciate if someone can help me with the singer and the album of the song
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nowenuse:
Want to hear from Nairalanders who enjoy listening to gospel music, which of these artistes and more is ur favorite?.
If ur favorite Nigerian gospel artiste is not listed amongst these artistes, feel free to add their names/pictures.
Sleep well/properly...is d meaning of ur name, fa?
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by ComradeIce: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cornelius Benjamin should not be found wanting in that list else its not complete.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by LEXYCOM: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
None of them, but the holy spirit that gave the inspiration
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) by Philemhon(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
undecided

FeBuhari 14th is the date our country will be rescued from looting and cluelessness cool

Vote Gmb for the desired change

Sai Buhari cool
How far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.