Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) (47708 Views)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Please is she d one below? Have been chatting with one Daniella Chioma Okeke on fbuk.Her profile says she schooled in delsu. Neva knew she is an actress. Was planning on meeting her wen i return back.
I need confirmation pls.
She's the one
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
CFCfan:

She's the one
shocked shocked shocked shocked U don't mean it!!! Tnx alot bro.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Strictly for 11 inch pipes
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by HydrogenOHazard: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrCork:

...all womens shud be light skin perrrriod... Bro I don't mean to sound rudes but I take it u never dated light skin female in yor life(no oofense) angry
to b honest light skinned wommen are more attractive (especially their cleavage)but for all women to light skined that literally immpossible and he dating light skinned has nothing to do with this.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by axortedbabe(f): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
fabiano09:

Whats on your own thighs? Lumps of fufu. Rubbish.
that's what I see,fat everywhere, u can go n die if u like..mumu
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
heroarams:
Damn!!! shocked
No curves fashioned against me shall prosper•

Hahhaha,
But any ukwu facing in front you must be touched

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by stayblack: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
I LIKE THE BACK, MY TASTE..I THINK WHEN I FINISH WITH AM, SHE NOR GO GET TIME WAKA LIKE THAT.I TRUST MINE RODD.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Please is she d one below? Have been chatting with one Daniella Chioma Okeke on fbuk.Her profile says she schooled in delsu. Neva knew she is an actress. Was planning on meeting her wen i return back.
I need confirmation pls.
Daydreaming
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Am sorry mama. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry but tonight am cleaning out my closet.

It deh do me somehow when I posted dat shitt my body don calm down now.
sexymoma:
What is wrong wid you angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by seangy4konji: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
No b u get nairaland oooo.

Na we we property.behave yourself nutcase.
Nutase:

Keep off FP if you have nothing reasonable to contribute.
WAFPI says so
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by kullozone(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
why are most nl ladies/girls always threatened when ever they other ladies
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by onadana: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pervert.....
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by sexymoma(f): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
seangy4konji:
Am sorry mama. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry but tonight am cleaning out my closet.

It deh do me somehow when I posted dat shitt my body don calm down now.
I thought as much tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by santos876(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
if she's rili hot dere shud b flames evarporating all over her body.dats d only way we know n den quench her cool
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm nice grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by juniormusa(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
How does this changes the fact that GEJ will loose election to GMB 2015 grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by speener(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
bigheart2013:
SMH

When I read NL it's amazing what prep-occupies the mind of an Average Nigerian when their country is burning. Always cars, b.uttz, b.oobz, marriage, and craps! These will become leaders tomorrow & guess what they will use govt money on? SMH
Don't worry about these guys my brother, they are not becoming no leaders with this kinda mind frame. Everybody can't make it to the top, so they can have fun and enjoy the liberty and freedom of "westernization" (se.x, bu.tty, bo.obs, money, cars)
Don't get me wrong, it's all good but you can only enjoy those in a stable, secured, civilized society. Naija is not yet one, so let's stop deceiving ourselves like we are living in America or Europe. Even in this places, you gotta earn it, and becareful not to mess with the law while enjoying your vanity.
In every society, some people get molded and trained for leadership positions, and they act as such. Naira land is becoming something else.
SMH
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by Mickey7(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Ok...Next! undecided
hay-da tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by speener(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
to b honest light skinned wommen are more attractive (especially their cleavage)but for all women to light skined that literally immpossible and he dating light skinned has nothing to do with this.
Your preferences are ok for you, but you can't generalize for everyone. Some guys will kill for a dark lady. And the fair ones? They won't even look at them.

And for this Olodo Mr.Cork, i weep for the day you were born. Soo dumb and re.tarded I wonder how you get tru everyday life. Sorry.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
looks like a man and she is not even light skinned tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by philips007(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Omo dat babe mak brain'o. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
that's what I see,fat everywhere, u can go n die if u like..mumu
I blame you..Hô.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by edwife(f): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
iykedare:

Let her go to the gym to work on that large ar$e so it doesnt deflect. Most women dont know this.

iyke how are you?

I am sorry,i did not reply your post below

iykedare:

Ma,I got mad respect for you. You are one of those who give your stand on issues without trying to please the childish people who constantly rains abuses on the men folks.
Continue to standout.

Thank you very much,i just wanted things to cool off a bit on the thread before replying you then I totally forgot. smiley

I try keep myself together and besides not really been a fan of throwing tantrums around....

Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eminiballer:
LOL!!
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke is always on point!
This one is called "Onu Gbajie Boys " in igbo.
See photo below...

source

all nah vanity...

That's what people when they can't get something

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC / Olamide & His Son Biatifeori Are ‘twinning’ In New Photo / Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.