Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures (28896 Views)

Ogun State Begins Sales Of Forms Into Model Schools / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Commissioner Asked Senior Civil Servants To Sweep Model Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Code213: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
u shouldn't have went to because the possibility of u becomin skilled & gainfully employ is minimal

embarassed
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by tola9ja: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
LOL
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pjkh
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by atlwireles: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Why should Abuja be building primary and secondary schools in states. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by mcino: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seun, Obinoscopy, Ngwakwe, etal, I know that this will never smell front page. There are evidences and I will gladly show them to you. Only God can deny Goodluck another chance. Not even Nairaland can!!!

*Modified: Thanks for doing the needful, but my bias still stands. I have loads of topics with links that never saw front page, either because it supports Jonathan or that it attacks Buhari, while even ridiculous posts against Jonathan grace front page without a blink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by hansad: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wow!!! If Almajiris have not been brainwashed with religion, they shall vote for GEJ this time. Almajiris usually make up the bulk of Buhari's voters.

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by babadee1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
What's the point of building schools that nobody will attend? Another colossal waste of funds and resources. This GEJ and his white elephant projects sha.
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by thinkdip(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by ganye1: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
lecturerdabo:

Hope we are not going to hear "explosion rocks almajiri school .... dead" if they give you the address? You know, anything to discredit Jonathan!
I can't get your drift. If you can post all this pictures why is it so difficult for you to give their locations or their locations is a top secret?
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by hansad: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
abacrested:
To me this is a better way to fight bokoharam

The best response so far. Fighting Boko Haram with only bullets is just wasting human lives, because brainwashing with religion caused Boko Haram. Get them educated to know that religion is not all there is to live for.

5 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Atigba: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
May Allah bless goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
realborn:
If you provide so called schools without sensitizing and orientating the people you have jolly well wasted money. This is a sign of providing basic traditional buildings of education without addressing the underlying root cause and factors affecting the poor attitude to education in some parts of the north. What happened to policies ensuring children go to school? How many pupils have been catered for since the advent of these self help buildings tagged schools? What is the quality of education received at this school?

I will reiterate as I have always said, this government is a sucker for poor standards with emphasis on quantity than quality. This government lacks strategic vision. This is what Nigeria needs not counting of cheap achievements despite plundering trillions of Naira.

It shall be well!
guy u ain't making sense jor.... Aren't you part of Nigeria u can volunteer and go down north and give Dem orientation and stop hiding behind your PC to make irrelevant comment..even if your soup burn for fire blame it on Jonathan..mtchewww

10 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by theorbiters: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:

No sir!! Am glad he did!!! I just wish he did it with sincerity of purpose, tracing the root cause of this almajiri problem, their unemployability, and how their large number can be used to drive a sector- say textile for instance!! GEJ needs to add depth to his programmes. It is not just about structures!! If he means well for almajiris, then he should go the full mile in partnership with respective state governments.

Hope u get my point..

Okay, now I get you. But don't you think he laying foundations for the next generations? I mean, these schools where not there before he came and I knw 6 years is too much for him to actually go in-depth with them if he had them in mind. But at least he needs to set up a foundation upon which every other project would take off, don't you think so?

5 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Akpan107(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
GEJ's ambition is Dead on Arrival
do you mean Buhari ambition is dead on arrival? Because GEJ is already living is ambitiuos live, and has been president for about 5 Years now.

So to you GEJ is yet to arrive?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by okestev: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good.... Hope this is not coming a bit late...can this earn GEJ require vote to defeat the People's General?.....not sure my dear!!

1 Like

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Akpan107:
do you mean Buhari ambition is dead on arrival? Because GEJ is already living is ambitiuos live, and has been president for about 5 Years now.

So to you GEJ is yet to arrive?
He will be defeated as an incumbent
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by toyoutoyou: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Chaii see beautiful structures.... GEJ is working.. Gej til 2019
GEJ till all ur hope is lost.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by baybeeboi: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
realborn:
If you provide so called schools without sensitizing and orientating the people you have jolly well wasted money. This is a sign of providing basic traditional buildings of education without addressing the underlying root cause and factors affecting the poor attitude to education in some parts of the north. What happened to policies ensuring children go to school? How many pupils have been catered for since the advent of these self help buildings tagged schools? What is the quality of education received at this school?

I will reiterate as I have always said, this government is a sucker for poor standards with emphasis on quantity than quality. This government lacks strategic vision. This is what Nigeria needs not counting of cheap achievements despite plundering trillions of Naira.

It shall be well!
** In Jordin Spark's voice** ''one step at a time''

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Wuuworld(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pride is when Buhari refuses to enroll in any of these schools to get a certificate..#.BUHARI GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

7 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by koikoi2(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:

Go and check ur temperature, I suspect u hv jaundice.

6 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
realborn:

It shall be well!
buhari campain manager,we know you are here so carry on,you are doing a job you are paid well to do.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by hansad: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:

Buhari's ambition to become president of Nigeria is already dead; as he is unable to satisfy the most basic requirement of the law regarding minimum educational qualifications to contest presidential election. Nigeria cannot be made a Banana Republic by having a man like Buhari preside over the country.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by ethicalUser(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
realborn:

It shall be well!
Do u watch local news at all? I beg u no get talk jare

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by raphroye: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
mcino:
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA IN PICTURES in no particular order
Hahhahahahhaahahahhahaha.....I laff so teh I nearly shit for body!!!! Late Dr olusegun Agagu don build all these one for ondo state sinz 2003..come Ondo state and u'll see what is called modern school built by Dr Olusegun Mimiko......uncle jona must go.....SAI BUHARI......like if u want change
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Akpan107(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
He will be defeated as an incumbent
That is what will never happen. It's impossible, i just pray you guy wont cry rigging when GEJ is decleared the winner of the election.

5 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Code213: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
theorbiters:

Okay, now I get you. But don't you think he laying foundations for the next generations? I mean, these schools where not there before he came and I knw 6 years is too much for him to actually go in-depth with them if he had them in mind. But at least he needs to set up a foundation upon which every other project would take off, don't you think so?

Yes. I agree with you!! I wish he had implemented a bigger vision to back the buildings!! And we haven't even asked how much was used in building these schools! The figures might shock us all.
Nigerians yearn for a visionary!! That's the long and short. See China's recent prosperity, you can trace it to Deng Xiaoping. Jonathan is far from visionary.
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Henrypraise: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:
What is the curriculum? Will these kids leave this school skilled and gainfully employed?? GEJ lacks depth in reasoning!! He plays to the gallery!! And that's why I dislike him!! He doesn't know how to add 1 to 1 to solve chronic problems.

All I see here is window-dressing. We need an indepth plan of getting this kids off the street, and creating policies that will check this sort of parental irrseponsibility and child abuse practised up north. We need schools that can give them skills, we need factories that can absorb them! Say garment factories for instance!!

Infact, no need for all this long talk!!

GEJ OUT....

My friend stop typin cos if feels gud to type, wat better way will a govt take dem out of d street n giv dem better life if not education? Or he shud share 5,000 naira for dem monthly or feed dem 3 square meals for 8 yrs n den open a textile mill industry for dem?

Pple just join d bandwagon to condemn GEJ witout reasoning or thoughts.

Wat has GMB say about d almajiris in his manifesto Pls I am askin u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Krisddon: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
U don learn abi? 'Dead on arrival' as if u can explain the meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by adelie(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ok this is what he spent the missing $20billion on. Not even completed after 6years. Shame!
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by chamboy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
if my father held d post of local government chairman n he built dis kind of school i would disfather him...
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Bright2(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mr president,keep doing it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) / Medical Lab Science Or Science Laboratory Technology? / January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.