Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures (28900 Views)

Ogun State Begins Sales Of Forms Into Model Schools / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Commissioner Asked Senior Civil Servants To Sweep Model Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by phlame(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Yungmilio2(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
GMB can do better
All the pix total expenses shouldn't be up to 15million but money budgeted for that project would be over a billion naira
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Krisddon: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Juliaann:
GEJ is working

APC is ranting

GEJ till 2019
Ur comment makes as much sense as u look.
I checked ur profile & got helplessly fascinated.
Please respond to my mail request. Da'lu

1 Like

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Code213: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Henrypraise:

My friend stop typin cos if feels gud to type, wat better way will a govt take dem out of d street n giv dem better life if not education? Or he shud share 5,000 naira for dem monthly or feed dem 3 square meals for 8 yrs n den open a textile mill industry for dem?

Pple just join d bandwagon to condemn GEJ witout reasoning or thoughts.

Wat has GMB say about d almajiris in his manifesto Pls I am askin u.

My friend, stop quoting me! Are u a cretin?

Don't we have graduates roaming the streets without skills and jobs? Does the Nigerian educational system really equip us enough to be globally apar with contemporaries around the world?
Does going to school guarantee a job in Nigeria?
Wouldn't it be better to have schools that can serve as driving force for our industries and private sector?
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
toyoutoyou:
GEJ till all ur hope is lost.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
realborn:
If you provide so called schools without sensitizing and orientating the people you have jolly well wasted money. This is a sign of providing basic traditional buildings of education without addressing the underlying root cause and factors affecting the poor attitude to education in some parts of the north. What happened to policies ensuring children go to school? How many pupils have been catered for since the advent of these self help buildings tagged schools? What is the quality of education received at this school?

I will reiterate as I have always said, this government is a sucker for poor standards with emphasis on quantity than quality. This government lacks strategic vision. This is what Nigeria needs not counting of cheap achievements despite plundering trillions of Naira.

It shall be well!

Guy shut it! Which policies are you talking about? Must the FG do everything for those backward people? What about their state governments and their ministries of education? Is it not their role to enforce education? Why must everything be blamed on the FG? Even when FG has made a tangible achievement, you will still find a way to blame them. SMH for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by hardebounty(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Chaii see beautiful structures.... GEJ is working.. Gej til 2019

Na wa 4u ooh.. ds what beautiful means to yu bah??
Okay.. Kontinu
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by fckmn24seg(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
mcino:
We have a lot to learn from this. #FAILBUHARI

Mcino, where is the electricity to power the fan and lighting, don't forget that temperature is harsh in north..

It is not thoughtful at all,

I still ask a question, I need to hear from a student that was under GEJ's tutelage back in school.

Bye bye to the clueless one
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Brown419(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
realborn:
If you provide so called schools without sensitizing and orientating the people you have jolly well wasted money. This is a sign of providing basic traditional buildings of education without addressing the underlying root cause and factors affecting the poor attitude to education in some parts of the north. What happened to policies ensuring children go to school? How many pupils have been catered for since the advent of these self help buildings tagged schools? What is the quality of education received at this school?

I will reiterate as I have always said, this government is a sucker for poor standards with emphasis on quantity than quality. This government lacks strategic vision. This is what Nigeria needs not counting of cheap achievements despite plundering trillions of Naira.

It shall be well!
boko man.
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by gratieao: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Building Almajiri school was part of GEJ undoing. He should have gave them cow instead of school

1 Like

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by stigman(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:

No sir!! Am glad he did!!! I just wish he did it with sincerity of purpose, tracing the root cause of this almajiri problem, their unemployability, and how their large number can be used to drive a sector- say textile for instance!! GEJ needs to add depth to his programmes. It is not just about structures!! If he means well for almajiris, then he should go the full mile in partnership with respective state governments.

Hope u get my point..

From you post I don't think you know much about almajiri

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Mogidi: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Can someone post pictures of any school ever built by Buhari?[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Henrypraise: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:

Don't we have graduates roaming the streets without skills and jobs? Does the Nigerian educational system really equip us enough to be globally apar with contemporaries around the world?
Wouldn't it be better to have schools that can serve as driving force for our industries and private sector?

Pls answer d kweshun I asked u, wat did ur sick pay master say abt d almajiris in his manifesto?

Afta readin mass communication u ar hopin to get a job at an oil rig, my broda na alfa go cure ur craze. U no see engineering n oda tough courses read b4 u read lib n info science?

GEJ till u get a gud cert.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by donnaira(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Code213:
What is the curriculum? Will these kids leave this school skilled and gainfully employed?? GEJ lacks depth in reasoning!! He plays to the gallery!! And that's why I dislike him!! He doesn't know how to add 1 to 1 to solve chronic problems.

All I see here is window-dressing. We need an indepth plan of getting this kids off the street, and creating policies that will check this sort of parental irrseponsibility and child abuse practised up north. We need schools that can give them skills, we need factories that can absorb them! Say garment factories for instance!!

Infact, no need for all this long talk!!

GEJ OUT....
easy abeg who told you there is no curriculum, see he is in Vila does not mean he is the only one all the technocrats around him know all these your rants, because you want popular opinion due to hate does not mean you should shun development. tnx
#saibuhari
#GEJTiLL201_

1 Like

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
theorbiters:

I don't get you sir. Are you saying he shouldn't have built these schools?
is building a sch all dat makes d student receive gud education n b well employed?....d Schs he abandons after building dem....n dey compare it wit buhari dat lasted abt 20mnths to somebody dat has lasted abt 6yrs....where wuld d children work after being taught at all levels.....well d Ans is dat d money meant for infrastructure dat dense children wuld 1 day integrate into has been siphoned
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by devilsworkshop: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
GEJ's ambition is Dead on Arrival

Barcanista the bastard
Thunder fire your ancestors there
Mumu

Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria
Mark my words

Ezi ofia
Otu nne i

Gej till 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by devilsworkshop: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
saharachic:
[size=18pt]PAID POST ALERT![/size]

She-male

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by handysuzy(f): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:

It shall be well!

God bless you....wa gbayi. You should be the one contesting for the post of president...I would just vote for you straight. Your head too correct.
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by fr3do(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:

It shall be well!

Would one sit on air as they are receiving quality education?
It takes more than just teachers, environment matters.
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by showby: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Newkidoo:
guy, stop posting stupid pictures!! we are not saying Gej didn't try!! he tried but not to his best!! he could have done better
I think GEJ would have done more if not for all those security distractions!

1 Like

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by berrystunn(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2015
buhari Am not 100% NIGERIAN ,
From my father’s side, we are Fulanis,

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13873-muhammadu-buhari-i-never-plotted-a-coup-in-my-entire-career
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by samplegirl(f): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:

It shall be well!

That is to say he will build the school, go to their homes and call them, come back and sweep the classrooms, clean the compound, teach, set exams and mark the scripts.

The way some people dey reason self, even the ALAMAJIRI come get sense pass dem. N a waao!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by chronique(m): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2015
When a fool talks,it's usually very clear for all to see. I wonder if you have pap and sand mixed together for brain. Boko haram is wrecking havoc cos most of the foot soldiers were never really given the opportunity to be educated even though people from their tribe,have ruled Nigeria for several years. A president from another tribe,builds schools to liberate them and make them exposed and useful to the society but all your brain could produce,is the nonsense you wrote up there. You should be ashamed of yourself.
babadee1:
What's the point of building schools that nobody will attend? Another colossal waste of funds and resources. This GEJ and his white elephant projects sha.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by olusolaj(m): 12:34am On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:

It shall be well!
You mean he should have built those sch?
I'm sorry to say that 'you are one of the problem of this nation'
Must you criticise with 1/1000 of your brain?
Even if you are being paid to this, you should have considered tomorrow or ur next generation

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by jikanbage: 12:45am On Jan 15, 2015
said buhari
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by kevv(m): 12:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm......
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Eluwilussit(m): 12:57am On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ's haters are simply incorrigible. GEJ built over a hundred almajiri schools, still people are saying that it is a waste of money and cluelessness. He built 12 Universities, he is still condemned. He even built Federal University in Buhari's home state, yet that's nothing.

Jonathan resucitated our railways, empowered farmers, constructed more federal roads than any of his predecessors. He's still clueless. He signed the FOI into law, APC is still complaining.

Gowon gave away Bakassi, he's a hero. He reneged on the Aburi accord, leading to the Nigerian-Biafran crisis....he is a super hero.

OBJ and co, wasted our wealth on FESTAC 77- today he's the grand patron. Same OBJ failed to fight to get back Bakassi, and nobody said anything.

Shagari was good as a president by naija standards. His executives were corrupt though.

Buhari terrorized Nigerians and ruled by decrees. Have we forgotten decree 4? Today, he has refused to tender his certificate. He, APC and their supporters are busy showing us his high school pictures and plaques. Na wa o! Will any of the fools supporting this slowpoke be able to get a job with affidavit, school pics or plaque?

IBB, the evil genius nko? IBB entrenched corruption in our national psyche. He built Third mainland bridge and Abuja sha.

Abacha, well he's gone and can't defend himself. No wonder he is regarded as a rogue and the rest as saints. Sani, may your soul rest in peace.

Abdusallami, less than one year but he wrecked us. Today he's a hero and not a thief because he handed over. Really?

Dua, you were a good man. We couldn't judge you because half of the time, you were sick. May your soul rest in peace.

With everything that Jona has done, and the ones he failed to do, there's no way you can compare him to the morons before him. He may not be the best for the job, but he has certainly scored higher than the rest.

Jona, see, I am only endorsing you against Buhari o. But if Fash, Duke, Rochas or Tambuwal show, I don waka.

Jona, please rig this election if you must. APC with Buhari is a step In the wrong direction.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by manutdadex(m): 1:03am On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:

It shall be well!
dude quite hatin n reason for ones....education is d best gift u can giv to any one! How do u orientate a mallam dat has lived his among cows? If you preach to him he wont understnd...but wen he educated.,he can even speak to his people..somtimes make una dey use shame commend Gej!

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by gangar(m): 1:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Tell us the location of these pictures because myself and all d people I asked in the north said they have never seen just one almajiri school. Somebody should provide pics for such schools in. Maiduguri, damaturu, kano, bauchi, dutse, kaduna etc. The fact is these schools are only on the paper. We all have not seen it.
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by manutdadex(m): 1:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Code213:
What is the curriculum? Will these kids leave this school skilled and gainfully employed?? GEJ lacks depth in reasoning!! He plays to the gallery!! And that's why I dislike him!! He doesn't know how to add 1 to 1 to solve chronic problems.

All I see here is window-dressing. We need an indepth plan of getting this kids off the street, and creating policies that will check this sort of parental irrseponsibility and child abuse practised up north. We need schools that can give them skills, we need factories that can absorb them! Say garment factories for instance!!

Infact, no need for all this long talk!!

GEJ OUT....
lolz...una funny die...dis skuls are nt UNIs, they primary,sec and nursry skools...witout basic education aw can u learn technical skills?? Get educated first and you can creat jobs instead of d government doin all d work..lazy nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by manutdadex(m): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2015
raphroye:

Hahhahahahhaahahahhahaha.....I laff so teh I nearly shit for body!!!! Late Dr olusegun Agagu don build all these one for ondo state sinz 2003..come Ondo state and u'll see what is called modern school built by Dr Olusegun Mimiko......uncle jona must go.....SAI BUHARI......like if u want change
make i no curse u sa...u are praisin agagu for buildin skool and u are hatin Gej for doin d same? I weep for dis nation...wen d youths cant reason,y wont a 72 yr old man want to rule dem?? Well na one eye man dey rule blind people!

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by manutdadex(m): 1:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Code213:

u gettin a university certificate is nt equivalent to technical college cert where u learn somtin jst to survive...but its certificate dat prepares u for anytin..it also mean u can think and work witout bein supervisd...creat jobs nt depend on government all d time..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education / Nigerian School In Kenya Closed Over Sexual Abuse Allegations / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.