Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures (28899 Views)

Ogun State Begins Sales Of Forms Into Model Schools / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Commissioner Asked Senior Civil Servants To Sweep Model Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Esperooke(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
This TAN Guys sef..... You will soon know whats up.
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by anonimi: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:
If you provide so called schools without sensitizing and orientating the people you have jolly well wasted money. This is a sign of providing basic traditional buildings of education without addressing the underlying root cause and factors affecting the poor attitude to education in some parts of the north. What happened to policies ensuring children go to school? How many pupils have been catered for since the advent of these self help buildings tagged schools? What is the quality of education received at this school?

I will reiterate as I have always said, this government is a sucker for poor standards with emphasis on quantity than quality. This government lacks strategic vision. This is what Nigeria needs not counting of cheap achievements despite plundering trillions of Naira.

It shall be well!

You have really spoken well.
However we have an election among two alternatives. One has done these "cheap achievements" but the other and his party platform have done NOTHING.

Who do we choose?
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by manutdadex(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
raphroye:

I understand wat u r saying.....but all I'm saying is dat dey shouldn't av refer to those skul buildings as modern.......they're just normal/old skul buildings
in d north na modern o!
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by wjxavier(m): 5:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Newkidoo:
guy, stop posting stupid pictures!! we are not saying Gej didn't try!! he tried but not to his best!! he could have done better

Guy, you also could have used your head better in this response. But Seun has not banned you, has he?
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Newkidoo(m): 5:43am On Jan 16, 2015
wjxavier:

Guy, you also could have used your head better in this response. But Seun has not banned you, has he?
Use ya brain before quoting me next time!!
And why will he ban me Mr amebo
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by raphroye: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2015
manutdadex:
in d north na modern o!
Lmao........that's bad
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by Joesatwen(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
You agreed that GEJ has tried, what else do you want him to do? You think going to school is just to get employed when you graduate? Don't you know that when one is educated he can be self-employed without much stress? Now, if Jonathan can build schools for almajiri in the north and it is free, is it not a good development?
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by emeka2847: 3:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Guy this your website no get address. Your alma jurisdiction schools are fake
limamintruth:

You call building schools a waste Smh4u

- Buzaye village, Bauchi state.

- Gulbin Boka, Niger state.

- Gagi Area of Sokoto metropolis, Sokoto state e.t.c.

Check out www.ubeconline.com/ for more info. on the over 100 almajiri schools constructed by GEJ-led govt. in the country. cool
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by limamintruth: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
emeka2847:
Guy this your website no get address. Your alma jurisdiction schools are fake

lol. Just because you aint acquainted with the locations/addresses doesnt mean these areas do not exist, neither does it disprove the truth which i stated about the newly created almajiri schools. cool

No need relying on the website i gave then; but i'l advise you to personally take a stroll to the aforementioned places to verify for yourself since you chose to be a doubting thomas. smiley
Re: Gej's Alamajiri Model Schools - Pictures by VaselineCrew: 11:23am On May 28, 2020
Remember this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Good Course Can A Science Student Study In The University Without Physics / I Don't Like The Course Am Studying. / January 18 School Resumption Date Stands - Ministry Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.