Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage (33693 Views)

Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage / Fuel Scarcity; Celebrities Speak (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's why I added the word "claimed" you can't claim to be a virgin and still engage in all those things,,especially if you're a guy.

But i've heard and seen where guys boast of doing these things without penetrating. undecided

So how possible is that? undecided
Check again!!

Only non-virgins can do that shìt without penetrating; probably on an excuse that the babe want to remain a virgin...

Ask them. undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Vyolet(f): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
So that,on wedding night,i will now see one small thing like earthworm called dick..test before marriage biko
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by holatin(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
what's lalasticalala view about it ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by acidtalk: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Amebo - Acidtalk Baba how far? Quite a while.

Acidtalk - I dey oh!

Amebo - Wetin you bring come from Otta?

Acidtalk - How you know say I go Otta?

Amebo - You don forget my name ni?

Acidtalk - Anyway, I no bring anything. You know as that old man stingy now. Even one fowl and crate of egg he no fit give. Except if you jump fence steal am and that one no possible because cctv dey everywhere.

Amebo - That man sha. He too stingy. Abeg make we forget him matter. So wetin both of Una discuss?

Acidtalk - Wetin concern you? Anyway, he just dey laugh and describe to me how Ebele dey kneel down for floor dey beg say make him Support am.

Amebo - ehn ehn! He don forget as he sack all Baba boys from him government and even call Baba deceitful rascal? That Otueke fisherman no get shame oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say wetin pay am pass na when him order Nuhu Ribadu to hide the evidence wey prove say Jonathan embezzle Bayelsa N9billion and him shipopotamus wife launder $4.5m go US and Uk. But because him want make him be Yaradua Vice, Nuhu no get choice than to stop further investigation.

Amebo - hmmm!!!

Acidtalk - Baba vex say immediately the guy enter power, him come send people wey no reach to polish Baba shoe to dey abuse Baba. People like Anenih, Edwin Clark, Kashamu, Okupe, and those other smelling Ijaw militants (Asari and Tompolo).

Amebo - So....

Acidtalk - Baba say him just dey laugh Jonah because na Rotimi, Buhari wan use do SSG and na him go oversee the probe community.

Amebo - Ah!

Acidtalk - So you sef talk ah! I tell Baba say that means say Jonah go use up to 350years for prison be that. Baba come say rara oh! Na 790years Dem go jail am.

Amebo - Na wa oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say make I no tell anybody but I go do small amebo to you.

Amebo - Wetin be that.

Acidtalk - Baba say 5 more PDP governors go still decamp to Apc before Election.

Amebo - Mo gbe oh!

Acidtalk - He say they wan humiliate Jonah before the election and show am say him be pikin for politics. Him say even him Camapaign strategist dey do am on purpose to give am poor campaign points wey dey back fire on am.

Amebo - Me sef I dey talk am say how person fit mumu for Campaign of presidency, wey no be say na class captain post him want go for.

Acidtalk - Woh! Story boku but shi*t dey catch me. Make I stroll go do short put for that canal.

Amebo - Make I wait?

Acidtalk - Wait now. Na Amebo go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by kendrick9(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
All of them have done the deed before so they have no point.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
I do much love toyin aimakhu,she said "am guilty of sex before marriage"

#ihatehyprocrites
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by holatin(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
acidtalk:
Amebo - Acidtalk Baba how far? Quite a while.

Acidtalk - I dey oh!

Amebo - Wetin you bring come from Otta?

Acidtalk - How you know say I go Otta?

Amebo - You don forget my name ni?

Acidtalk - Anyway, I no bring anything. You know as that old man stingy now. Even one fowl and crate of egg he no fit give. Except if you jump fence steal am and that one no possible because cctv dey everywhere.

Amebo - That man sha. He too stingy. Abeg make we forget him matter. So wetin both of Una discuss?

Acidtalk - Wetin concern you? Anyway, he just dey laugh and describe to me how Ebele dey kneel down for floor dey beg say make him Support am.

Amebo - ehn ehn! He don forget as he sack all Baba boys from him government and even call Baba deceitful rascal? That Otueke fisherman no get shame oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say wetin pay am pass na when him order Nuhu Ribadu to hide the evidence wey prove say Jonathan embezzle Bayelsa N9billion and him shipopotamus wife launder $4.5m go US and Uk. But because him want make him be Yaradua Vice, Nuhu no get choice than to stop further investigation.

Amebo - hmmm!!!

Acidtalk - Baba vex say immediately the guy enter power, him come send people wey no reach to polish Baba shoe to dey abuse Baba. People like Anenih, Edwin Clark, Kashamu, Okupe, and those other smelling Ijaw militants (Asari and Tompolo).

Amebo - So....

Acidtalk - Baba say him just dey laugh Jonah because na Rotimi, Buhari wan use do SSG and na him go oversee the probe community.

Amebo - Ah!

Acidtalk - So you sef talk ah! I tell Baba say that means say Jonah go use up to 350years for prison be that. Baba come say rara oh! Na 790years Dem go jail am.

Amebo - Na wa oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say make I no tell anybody but I go do small amebo to you.

Amebo - Wetin be that.

Acidtalk - Baba say 5 more PDP governors go still decamp to Apc before Election.

Amebo - Mo gbe oh!

Acidtalk - He say they wan humiliate Jonah before the election and show am say him be pikin for politics. Him say even him Camapaign strategist dey do am on purpose to give am poor campaign points wey dey back fire on am.

Amebo - Me sef I dey talk am say how person fit mumu for Campaign of presidency, wey no be say na class captain post him want go for.

Acidtalk - Woh! Story boku but shi*t dey catch me. Make I stroll go do short put for that canal.

Amebo - Make I wait?

Acidtalk - Wait now. Na Amebo go kill you.

am gonna use this
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Lilaex: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hey common let have one at least.

FrancisTony:
No matter how hard they try to justify promiscuity, it still doesn't change anything. smiley

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Ayyy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lol.... Uti Nwachukwu. Make I die. If u stil b virgin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
What's all these bullshit about sex before and after marriage topics? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Concurred to uti & his elites that said no sex before marrriage

Notwithstanding my pple plsssssssssss oooo help me. I mix-place number of a very good female friends here in NAiraland
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by QueenfsWorld(f): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmm for me sex before marriage is a No No . No other way becausemy bible says it should be after marriage no sentiments. Hello dear , pls help me to qualify for the next stage of Bridal faceoff competition for makeup artists. Just click on this link and vote the first picture by ur left. Its d same picture on my Dp .http://woobox.com/ogggif/vote/for/5581496 ur vote is needed lik air 1nce everyday .pls help me to voteeeeeeeeee today .Thanks

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by jerrysamuel(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Decency is more inportant dat virginity. Sex is more of catching fun. There is no bad tin in it sex b4 marraige.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by 9jatatafo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Reading comments..........
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

OLUWASEYI EDUN - "Sex Before Marriage Is Good, Reduces Adultery & Fornication"

The actress spoke to Vanguard about sex before marriage :

What is your take on sex before marriage?

I think it’s an individual thing. Once you are an adult and you think you are ready, go for it. Personally, I think sex before marriage is good. Because it will make you know your partner well before going into marriage. So if there is anything you are not comfortable with, you have an ample time to correct it before actually going into the lifetime contract of marriage. Doing it before marriage also reduces adultery and fornication. It isalso a good way of studying your partner before you get committed to him or her.
Pix:

Falls from tree! Am I the only one seeing this? How can sex before marriage reduce fornication when fornication is sex before marriage undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by keemtarn(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's why I added the word "claimed" you can't claim to be a virgin and still engage in all those things,,especially if you're a guy.

But i've heard and seen where guys boast of doing these things without penetrating. undecided

very possible!!! cool
naijaboiy:

very possible!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Franchise21(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:
No matter how hard they try to justify promiscuity, it still doesn't change anything. smiley

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol
Hehehe... Make I hear?? Youths of nowadays...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by kevv(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
It all comes down to one thing, the type of sexual married life you want to have. If youre sure you can live with the dissatisfaction or satisfaction you discover in the sexual encounter with your partner after marriage, then keep yourself till after youre married. on the other hand if youre not sure you can live with any fault in your sex life with your partner after marriage then do otherwise. You have to live your life for you and no one else.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Now,who says yoruba gurlz aren't beautiful ¿

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Franchise21(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
pocohantas:

Tell them.
That's the hypocrisy one poster above is talking about.

They would form Team-V outside but w*nk with groundnut.oil in their closets sef.

Torr
Gnut oil!!! Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Franchise21(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
englishmart:
speaking up positively or negatively doesnt stop the fact that all of them (married ones) had sex before they got married
Seconded
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Chicjennie(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
EVen without seeing the OP's name, I knew it was Lalastica... Lalastica, U seem to take NL so seriously. Guess ur job is really very flexible & gives U so much time. Pls what do for a living? smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Neobulletzz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
pocohantas:

Tell them.
That's the hypocrisy one poster above is talking about.
They would form Team-V outside but w*nk with groundnut.oil in their closets sef.

Torr
abi ooo tell dem some girls be forming V but when they are alone with a guy nd d guy is not able to do anything,that would be d last time they would visit d guy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by obowunmi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Life is not this hard.

Have all the sex you want, use protection.

I think there are more important issues to think about than sex. But everyone has their priorities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by sylve11: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol

if u like, say *teamnoprick*
*teamnototo*, it doesnt make(s) u different or special. Every mallam to him own kettle. cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by estheremma(f): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Uti a born again?i laugh in swahilli

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ayyy:
Lol.... Uti Nwachukwu. Make I die. If u stil b virgin
smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

#TeamVirgin
#TeamZipUpBeforeMarriage
#TeamNoMasturbatìon
#TeamSelfcontrol
i agree with you my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by gemini35(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
My pastor said if u looked at a woman,and lust after her u hv committed fornication,virgin or not, virgin,who shall be safe?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
So TOYIN WAS A VIRGIN WHEN SHE MET HER HUSBAND?VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE
Ipledge:
I do much love toyin aimakhu,she said "am guilty of sex before marriage"

#ihatehyprocrites
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage by kandiikane(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

At emboldened, your point exactly?

Non-Virgins have big something.
Virgins have small one.

What a fallacy of shallow generalisation to justify promiscuity. undecided
what rubbish! I know for a fact it is not by choice that you are a v!rgin but that is none of my concern. My concern is you typing some fake bullshyte to make yourself feel better about your sexless life. You hold on to your sexless life but do not sit there trying to judge others because no woman has ever allowed you to see what's underneath their skirt. And please stop using words that don't make sense in regards to the post you are quoting. The only fallacy here is your post. I want to see how you feel and what exactly you gain after getting married and having your cherrypopped.

Nigerians, You don't phuck yet you burn people to death for farting on a public bus.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos / Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me / Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.