Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight (18409 Views)

My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by kushsy: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i thought she broke loose and ran away......

u know weda na d date send guys to follow ur sister to check if she will branch another mans house??....

bia.....nor go give yeye testimony on sunday oo....

wake ur sister up dis night..by 1am....shine touch for her eyes...and ask her

madam...WETIN REALLY HAPPEN?? I laughed out in the public n all eyes turned to me but could not stop laughing....

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lmao grin

But seriously I believe it was a kidnap attempt.
if dem won kid nap am eh....dem for do am sharp sharp....

bia.....nor underestimate kidnapers ooo....

within an eye blink ....you are gone!!!!

nor be dis cock and bull story oo

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by buoye1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
The Rock...Dis matter don enta front pagegrin.......Na wa

Thank God for yah sista though
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
olaxco2f:
The problem with FFK? He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot... - Patrick Obahiagbon. 6 August, 2014

kileleyi??

1 Like

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
The story doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by hardbody: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Therock5555:
Nairalanders, I would advise us all to be vigilant this election period, I saw the thread on fp where a lady was beheaded and I was mystified, not knowing my own scenario was around the corner, I was browsing jeje inside my room when the parlour door banged open. My elder sis ran in panting, I quickly flunged my phone under bed incase na armed robbers. She was visibly shaking when I went to the parlour. After much persuasion she opened up.

She went on a date and was coming back on a bike, the bike man insisted to take a shorter route which she first disagreed but complied when she couldn't find another. The route they took was a bye pass so it was kinda lonely, suddenly they noticed a black jeep trailing them. The Jeep refused overtaking them, but was right behind them, the bike man thought they knew my sister so he stopped, the Jeep also stopped, he greeted them but no reply, their headlights were just focused on the bike. The bike man greeted for about four times but the people in the Jeep neither answered nor drove off, the mumu bike man wanted to come down and walk towards them but she urged him not to.

Fear gripped the bike man after about three minutes so he kick start his bike and moved, the car followed swiftly, that was when they smelled foul play, she said the bike man that was riding like a camel became formula 1 Lewis Hamilton overnight, the man rode like crazy, what saved them was the bumps on the road, and finally they overtook a trailer which the car could not do easily because the opposite side of the road was not clear.

Naso them escape, nairalanders abeg thanks giving na on Sunday, this no be small matter. This election period is filled with evil.

My advice goes to you all, please let's try to avoid late nights and lonely paths because lots of dangers are lurking around. No be our head dem go use do sacrifice this year. Amen

Cc: Ishilove
Seun

Fp pls, let nairalanders be enlightened.....

What proof is there that those guys are kidnappers. For all you know they wanted an opportunity to chat your sister up and she was living in her own fear. I am not saying she should have waited but drawing this manner of conclusions is just too elementary. If they so wished, when the bike man stopped (if this is even true), they could have kidnapped the bike man, your sister plus even the bike).

Reminds me of what happened last week. I had shipped somethings through ABC cargo for collection at Umuahia. My plans were to carry those those things on my way from the airport (Owerri) as a guy brought my car from the villa to pick me at the airport. Unfortunately what i shipped was to arrive on 24th while i got in on 23rd. On 26th December, i drove out to Umuahia to take delivery. At the outskirts of my town, the last village before leaving town, i pulled over to take a leak as i had no plans of stopping again till i got to Umuahia. I saw these two kids and upon sighting me from a distance they started running and they ran all the way back to a side road. They were there when i drove past and i was laughing. Why? I knew they will go home and tell their friends or even parents that they saw a kidnapper who parked and wanted to take them away, but they out ran the kidnapper who later went back into his car and zoomed off.

The mind plays a lot of pranks on us. The most important thing is to always remain security conscious. Stop assuming what is in your brain.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by irishCream: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:

u know weda na d date send guys to follow ur sister to check if she will branch another mans house??....

madam...WETIN REALLY HAPPEN??

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by debbydee(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
glory top God. May God keep us all in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Obinoscopy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Caracta:
Na to run away from every Jeep remain o. Either Jeep or SUV, I go remove shoe pick race!

On a more serious note, I'm glad your sister is safe.

But then, they would have just hit the bike and capture both of them na. Wonder what their real intentions were. Thank God.

May God protect us always...
They were probably waiting for the right moment and the right place to strike. These guys don't just strike immediately, they trail their prey and wait for the right moment and right place before they strike. That girl should thank her God.
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by korel9: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lucky for her.

In another vein

Dare to be a Nigerian

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Credit: KnightsTemplar
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by savanto: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Caracta:
Na to run away from every Jeep remain o. Either Jeep or SUV, I go remove shoe pick race!

On a more serious note, I'm glad your sister is safe.

But then, they would have just hit the bike and capture both of them na. Wonder what their real intentions were. Thank God.

May God protect us always...

@Caracta,
Na wah o! Na how we go come do now wey I don dey plan how to come pick you up dis weekend with my SUV? I beg make u no pick race for me o.
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Saraha1(f): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
powers assigned to use me as a sacrifice this year, Die!!!!!! By fire.
I (mention your name) shall not be use as a sacrifice this year.
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by swagdopey: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Picture or idontbeleive it
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
guy your sister lied to u THERE IS NOTHING LIKE KIDNAPPING IN THIS CASE, bike man greeted them 4times? 4 good times? NO BE KIDNAPPER
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by kikelomojessy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
God bless and grant us mercy journey to and fro. (dats part of my prayer every day)

Therock5555:
Nairalanders, I would advise us all to be vigilant this election period, I saw the thread on fp where a lady was beheaded and I was mystified, not knowing my own scenario was around the corner, I was browsing jeje inside my room when the parlour door banged open. My elder sis ran in panting, I quickly flunged my phone under bed incase na armed robbers. She was visibly shaking when I went to the parlour. After much persuasion she opened up.

She went on a date and was coming back on a bike, the bike man insisted to take a shorter route which she first disagreed but complied when she couldn't find another. The route they took was a bye pass so it was kinda lonely, suddenly they noticed a black jeep trailing them. The Jeep refused overtaking them, but was right behind them, the bike man thought they knew my sister so he stopped, the Jeep also stopped, he greeted them but no reply, their headlights were just focused on the bike. The bike man greeted for about four times but the people in the Jeep neither answered nor drove off, the mumu bike man wanted to come down and walk towards them but she urged him not to.

Fear gripped the bike man after about three minutes so he kick start his bike and moved, the car followed swiftly, that was when they smelled foul play, she said the bike man that was riding like a camel became formula 1 Lewis Hamilton overnight, the man rode like crazy, what saved them was the bumps on the road, and finally they overtook a trailer which the car could not do easily because the opposite side of the road was not clear.

Naso them escape, nairalanders abeg thanks giving na on Sunday, this no be small matter. This election period is filled with evil.

My advice goes to you all, please let's try to avoid late nights and lonely paths because lots of dangers are lurking around. No be our head dem go use do sacrifice this year. Amen

Cc: Ishilove
Seun

Fp pls, let nairalanders be enlightened.....
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:

Rotflmfao....you be wafi boy...how you take funny die like so?
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Those guys in the jeep could have been catching their fun for all you know
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by tlops(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thanks to God for his protection. Na only Him dey protect for this country!
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by missojugo(f): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:

LMAO.. U be real clown
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
missojugo:

LMAO.. U be real clown
lols...y na??....wetin i do to deserve dis tin na?

abi na lie i talk??
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:

hahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy wicked reply of d century.... Cant stop laffin
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
irishCream:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
yeah baby!!&
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
irishCream:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
yeah baby!!
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
All the time wey d bike man dey take greet up and down, if na beta kidnappers dem no go don come down and arrange dem two sharply?

The OP's sister is suffering from hangova of too much fcking grin
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
sexyseun:
hahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy wicked reply of d century.... Cant stop laffin
babe wait first!!!

u reason am na...

i talk lie??

na my own view na....

lols
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
kikelomojessy:
God bless and grant us mercy journey to and fro. (dats part of my prayer every day)

amen o
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Sacramento4real(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wait o.According to you,you said @ a point the bike man stopped,and they also stopped.And according to you also,it was kinda a lonely road or path,whatever.Don't you think if they really wanted to Kidnap Her,that would have been a perfect opportunity?I mean the bike man stopped and even came down from the bike,approaching them.They didn't do anything at that time.It was when the bike man now climbed the bike back and was moving again that they now started chasing them.To me,that sounds somehow o.The people you couldn't get when they were on their feet,is it when they are speeding off on bike that you can now abduct them.I need some better explanation here o.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
drlawizle:

Rotflmfao....you be wafi boy...how you take funny die like so?
wait!!!!

how you take know??

wafgidi...dats my home town!!!
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
hardbody:

What proof is there that those guys are kidnappers. For all you know they wanted an opportunity to chat your sister up and she was living in her own fear. I am not saying she should have waited but drawing this manner of conclusions is just too elementary. If they so wished, when the bike man stopped (if this is even true), they could have kidnapped the bike man, your sister plus even the bike).

Reminds me of what happened last week. I had shipped somethings through ABC cargo for collection at Umuahia. My plans were to carry those those things on my way from the airport (Owerri) as a guy brought my car from the villa to pick me at the airport. Unfortunately what i shipped was to arrive on 24th while i got in on 23rd. On 26th December, i drove out to Umuahia to take delivery. At the outskirts of my town, the last village before leaving town, i pulled over to take a leak as i had no plans of stopping again till i got to Umuahia. I saw these two kids and upon sighting me from a distance they started running and they ran all the way back to a side road. They were there when i drove past and i was laughing. Why? I knew they will go home and tell their friends or even parents that they saw a kidnapper who parked and wanted to take them away, but they out ran the kidnapper who later went back into his car and zoomed off.

The mind plays a lot of pranks on us. The most important thing is to always remain security conscious. Stop assuming what is in your brain.
Bros it's a major route but it's a bye pass, kidnappers no fit just carry person Waka, I think they were waiting for the bike man to drop down first so that it would be easier to strike.

If they were harmless folks, they wouldn't have chased them afterwards. Na God just wan shine for them
Re: My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight by Therock5555(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
daveP:
if them steal that your fone. Hmmm, i no go hear anytin o. Wetin u go come dey use update. Well life over material stuff. So we thank da Lord!
Lolz, school stress no sweet o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured / 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, Says Amnesty International / Lagos Task Force Seizes 150 Motorcycles, Arrests Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.