Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Can U Have A Joint Account Either With Your Wife Or Your Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Have A Joint Account Either With Your Wife Or Your Husband (615 Views)

Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons! / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Have A Joint Account Either With Your Wife Or Your Husband by popp(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Greetings to you all. Please, may I use this medium to ask you peeps if u can have a joint account either with your wife or with your husband. How advisable it is? Do u think its healthy or suicidal for the man or the woman.
Re: Can U Have A Joint Account Either With Your Wife Or Your Husband by stanvesco(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2015
had such post in mind.
Have bin wondering if i should do that with my salary acount oh.
Married nairalanders please advise us
Re: Can U Have A Joint Account Either With Your Wife Or Your Husband by sankky: 12:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Its only possible where there is ABSOLUTE trust. That is a case where both parties do not have any other secret personal account.
I really don't even know if there's such in today's marriages. But it will be nice though.

SEE THE MAN ABIA STATE'S POLITICAL GODFATHERS ARE AFRAID OF.....

VOTE WISELY

Re: Can U Have A Joint Account Either With Your Wife Or Your Husband by Pavore9: 5:26am On Jan 15, 2015
My parents had joint account and we the children knew what was in it but l do not think it is possible with people who are married to spouses they do not trust.
Re: Can U Have A Joint Account Either With Your Wife Or Your Husband by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2015
A joint bank account is okay if both respect it and do not do anything sneaky...but if that was a concern...you only have a joint bank account for household banking...ie.. to pay the bills with...each would then have their own bank account which they get so much money to put into and what they do with it is their choice...so there is no argument about giving or spending too much money...it is theirs to do with as they please...

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Wounds Both Parents With 1 Shot From Handgun / How To Improve Communication In Our Marriages / Whats That Perfect Gift You Would Give To Your Mum On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.