Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,468 members, 7,857,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Is Jonathan The Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan The Problem? (691 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan The Problem? by faladeSM1132(m): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2015
please, let someone tell us now!
is Jonathan the cause of not having solid education _& enlightened lifestyle in the northern Nigeria?
is Jonathan people from niger /Delta are the one killing each other?
is Goodluck only ruling this country without some people calling themselves fathers & mothers of the nation:
do you believe Jonathan government are not perform in any area that necessary for common man?
"lastly …………
Do you believe that Buhari of APC still not the change ambassador we're looking forward for to come and save Nigeria from this present situation we are now:::::::
because 80 percent people surrounding him are the one finished this country by their selfish interest & corruption …
secondly: …Buhari is too older to do something better @that post ………if APC truly want change! they should have find someone with atlist H'nd or B'sc holder out of almost 56 millions of talented graduate we have in Nigeria today.
never see me as politician but what you read may be true. and this country belong to all of us:
Vote Wisely

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by jamace(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Help me ask them o. Some bad belle people just hate Jonathan for nothing just because they want power. God pass dem sha.
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by kestolove95(m): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2015
D problem is his weakness nd surrounded with bad people lyk tony anini,doyin okupe,abati,allison madueke,stella oduah,infct peopl chieftain...dem just dey advice dat guy wrongli cox him b gentl boi...

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by lacasa: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2015
The problem is not Jonathan.

- agreed.

The problem is Jonathan as President and Commandeer In Chief of the Armed Forces

That's the problem.

NEXT!

3 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by acenazt: 12:50am On Jan 15, 2015
that man na wahala make him just try for himself comot for aso rock.
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Honestly jonathan is not the major cause of all these problem we have in this country. But to me he is not man enough to handle the situation and should just give us the chance to test another person. The problem of nigeria cant be fix in a day but having a leader that will show us crystal clear what the situation will be like in the nearest future is what we need.
1. Where are we going interms of security, ask you self.
2. What should we be expecting interms of corruption eradication.
3. Education wise i really can't say if we are moving backward or forward. Because it doesnt show if there won't be strike again in our universities.
4. The last time i checked, we lost some young nigerians who had to pay hard earned money for a federal government recruitment.
Now that the price of crude oil as plummeted, Nigeria do not have both capacity and direction again.
To me now is the time to let somebody else try, I dont trust politicians but the story I heard about GMB, been the man who built the refineries, constructed roads more than the government did that time, discipline that made teachers go to class on time. I will love to experience such a time where naira will be competing with foreign currencies aroud the globe if the trend was upheld till now i guess nigeria could av been far better than what it is today.
No to election violence.
Godbless nigeria.

Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ is the reason why these abokiis are not educated abi??

GEJ is the reason why Buhari can't provide his certificate abi??

GEJ made you graduate with 3rd class abi??

GEJ made messi lose ballon d'or abi??

GEJ is the reason why you can't impregnate your wives abi??

Na GEJ cause everything...God is watching all of you..

#OurGEJ..One good term deserves another.
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by fattybombom: 1:27am On Jan 15, 2015
DDeliverer:
GEJ is the reason why these abokiis are not educated abi??

GEJ is the reason why Buhari can't provide his certificate abi??

GEJ made you graduate with 3rd class abi??

GEJ made messi lose ballon d'or abi??

GEJ is the reason why you can't impregnate your wives abi??

Na GEJ cause everything...God is watching all of you..

#OurGEJ..One good term deserves another.
Kai walahi! But truth is bitter.
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by emeka2847: 5:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Of course!
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by Adminisher: 5:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan is the main London with Nigeria now. Of you don't believe it, let us CHANGE him and put somebody else for four year and see. A trial will convince everyone. No need to argue.
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by egift(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan = Mr. Excuses

The failure should pack his bags. We are tired of these unending excuses.
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by faladeSM1132(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2015
because Jonathan not give order to the nigerian army to start killing or shooting any how in Maiduguri and other strong area of boko-haram ;
"that make you think is not perform on security?
remember if nigeria army kill boko-haram finish today , you will still says Goodluck kill all your brothers in the north':
(try to FEAR GOD in this country)
Vote for your Tomorrow
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by mrvitalis(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan ask us to vote him ..that he will fix power ..improve education... fight corruption.... improve roads .....and so many other things .....
...the time for the job is almost over ....I wants to continue but we are not satisfied ...we are saying no
...is dre any hard feelings there??
Re: Is Jonathan The Problem? by faladeSM1132(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2015
i don't want to

know

come next time

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions GEJ Asked OBJ At Abeokuta Meeting / . / CERTIFICATE SCANDAL ; Three Questions Buhari And APC Must Answer Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.