Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question (4092 Views)

President Buhari Question To Nigerians / A Fierce Reply To Buhari Question What Do The Igbos Want / Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by theshadyexpress(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
he Presidential Campaign Rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) held Monday in Owerri witnessed Mild Drama as a top chieftain and member Board of Trustees of the APC Chief Ogbonnaya Onu addressed the crowd on the podium to solicit support for General Muhammadu Buhari.

Chief Onu while addressing the crowd gathered at Inyanyanwu stadium on the need for Ibos to support the Buhari candidacy, asked the audience: “Will you vote for Buhari?” and the crowd chorused “NO”. Embarrassed by the response from the crowd, Chief Onu modified the question asking the crowd if they will vote for Rochas Okorocha to which they responded positively.

The Owerri rally was was monitored live by TheWhistle via Channels Television and in attendance were top chieftains of the Party; Buhari’s running mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, former CPC national chairman Tony Momoh, Senator Bukola Saraki, Southeast zonal coordinator of the campaign, Senator Chris Ngige, other members‎ of the campaign council.

http://www.thewhistleng.com/rochas-we-know-owerri-crowd-screams-no-to-will-you-vote-for-buhari-question-at-apc-presidential-rally/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by SUBMARINE: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2015
grin

If true grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by YEMOYEMI: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. Story for the dead gods ;DLies from the pit of hell. Story for the dead gods

8 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by theshadyexpress(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
Lies from the pit of hell. Story for the dead gods ;DLies from the pit of hell. Story for the dead gods

Ur buhari is d dead god

Weep no more mr slave,ur freedom is starring @ u or r u too blind to see it

GEJ till buhari accepts education

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2015
When will we ever see the video of this claims, when?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by theshadyexpress(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:
When will we ever see the video of this claims, when?

Go to channels tv studio

12 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Go to channels tv studio
Lol.
Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by theshadyexpress(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lol.

I watched it live ,I was even surprised the whole media was nt soakd in it ,but we all knw APC controls d media anyways

The video is with channels go and confirm it

Buhari is just touring the country to witness d trnsformation of roads and airports by GEJ and nt because he feels he stands a chance of flooring d anointed one 'GEJ'

GEJ till buhari adds one more cow to his 150

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by amakaobiemeka: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2015
apc aim is not to win south east but to get at least a percentage. Apc knows the south east, and south south is gej hold. So is the west and north apc stronghold. I would have been scared if the responce was frm kano.(largest state in nigeria) not imo where the full south east is not up to kano and lagos combined

4 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by asadike(f): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Owerri no dey carry last

6 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Go to channels tv studio
na only u watch this version.buhari we know,rochas we know,ogogoro master we know not.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by demelza: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
apc aim is not to win south east but to get at least a percentage. Apc knows the south east, and south south is gej hold. So is the west and north apc stronghold. I would have been scared if the responce was frm kano.(largest state in nigeria) not imo where the full south east is not up to kano and lagos combined
LOL!!!!
You hit the nail on the head.
When we tell this people that they are totally irrelevant, they doubt us.
The North and Southwest are for Buhari, the rest of you dont matter.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Chigold101(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2015
GMB's eyes were opened when he came down here to campaign... He saw that he cant win any election down here... Rochas and Ngige is just deceiving APC's leadership... tongue

9 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Tintinix: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2015
demelza:
LOL!!!!

See Confidence oh!
They will soon be crying again.. Don't go and campaign well, be there beating your chest!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by theshadyexpress(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2015
demelza:
LOL!!!!

No matter d hate hate for GEJ up north he doesn't get a no and he always get @ least 20percent votes

Ur buhari just got a sound NO in his own rally,he won't even get 1percent vote as d last time. Your 25 percent vote u r lookingg for is exercise in futility

GEJ till buhari dance naked in umuahia market

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by demelza: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2015
theshadyexpress:

No matter d hate hate for GEJ up north he doesn't get a no and he always get @ least 20percent votes

Ur buhari just got a sound NO in his own rally,he won't even get 1percent vote as d last time. Your 25 percent vote u r lookingg for is exercise in futility

GEJ till buhari dance naked in umuahia market
Yeah! 20% votes in an area that has turned into a battlefield because of his incompetence.
I cannot believe you actually thought you were making sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by DrMattews: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by frankyychiji(f): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
O boy it's true! Go and watch the full video on YouTube. The owerri rented crowd only crowded that venue to see the face of boko sympathizer Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
theshadyexpress:

I watched it live ,I was even surprised the whole media was nt soakd in it ,but we all knw APC controls d media anyways

The video is with channels go and confirm it

Buhari is just touring the country to witness d trnsformation of roads and airports by GEJ and nt because he feels he stands a chance of flooring d anointed one 'GEJ'

GEJ till buhari adds one more cow to his 150
you can lie o!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by theshadyexpress(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2015
berem:
you can lie o!

so says madam Linus

gej till buhari stops borrowing

12 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2015
ROCHAS WE KNOW
IN GEJ WE TRUST
SAYNOTOBUHARI
GEJ needs our support and you can only do that by picking your PVC and voting for him.
GEJ TILL 2019

7 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:

Same shit said in 2011 yet the south east and south south decided the election for GEJ.

http://nigeriaelections.org/presidential.php

is not about state with huge populations, is all about those coming out to vote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Zellie: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
LOL. Buhari and Rochas must be drunk on cow piss to think APC will get Imo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by FKO81(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
demelza:
LOL!!!!
You and the person you quoted are naive, you don't know what it takes to be Nigeria president tell me how you will win Nigeria president without getting 25% each from both regions and the Lagos, Kano population you are talking south-east and south-south are millions in both states. Just know that both states votes will be divided. GEJ will clear South/east, south/south, Middle belt, and Ekiti and Ondo.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
FKO81:

You and the person you quoted are naive, you don't know what it takes to be Nigeria president tell me how you will win Nigeria president without getting 25% each from both regions and the Lagos, Kano population you are talking south-east and south-south are millions in both states. Just know that both states votes will be divided. GEJ will clear South/east, south/south, Middle belt, and Ekiti and Ondo.
I hope your middle belt doesn't include Niger, Kwara and Nasarawa states? I don't know about South East or South South, but talking about North Central and South West, Jonathan can only win Plateau, Benue, Ekiti and may be Kogi. Forget about Ondo, APC is very strong there and most people wont vote Jonathan. APC will have the majority vote with not less than 25% in at least, 20 states. What I can not tell, is if they will fulfill the 2/3 criteria. I can bet my life on this. And about the south easterners and south southerners populations in Kano and Lagos? Even if they constitute 95% of the total population, the 5% indigent population will determine the outcome of the election. Tinubu was instrumental to Jonathan winning in the south west in the last election, not the Igbos and Niger Deltans living there. No igbo will even think of voting in Kano.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by chimerase2: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin
Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by FKO81(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
enigmaotr:
I hope your middle belt doesn't include Niger, Kwara and Nasarawa states? I don't know about South East or South South, but talking about North Central and South West, Jonathan can only win Plateau, Benue, Ekiti and may be Kogi. Forget about Ondo, APC is very strong there and most people wont vote Jonathan. APC will have the majority vote with not less than 25% in at least, 20 states. What I can not tell, is if they will fulfill the 2/3 criteria. I can bet my life on this. And about the south easterners and south southerners populations in Kano and Lagos? Even if they constitute 95% of the total population, the 5% indigent population will determine the outcome of the election. Tinubu was instrumental to Jonathan winning in the south west in the last election, not the Igbos and Niger Deltans living there. No igbo will even think of voting in Kano.

No need to agure with you just few weeks to go.
Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
FKO81:

No need to agure with you just few weeks to go.
Bookmark my comment
Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Change2015(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Couldn't stop laughing at the part they say, they monitored the event via channels TV! Really! Lolz, carry on.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by Bruteforce1o1: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
[s]
theshadyexpress:
he Presidential Campaign Rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) held Monday in Owerri witnessed Mild Drama as a top chieftain and member Board of Trustees of the APC Chief Ogbonnaya Onu addressed the crowd on the podium to solicit support for General Muhammadu Buhari.

Chief Onu while addressing the crowd gathered at Inyanyanwu stadium on the need for Ibos to support the Buhari candidacy, asked the audience: “Will you vote for Buhari?” and the crowd chorused “NO”. Embarrassed by the response from the crowd, Chief Onu modified the question asking the crowd if they will vote for Rochas Okorocha to which they responded positively.

The Owerri rally was was monitored live by TheWhistle via Channels Television and in attendance were top chieftains of the Party; Buhari’s running mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, former CPC national chairman Tony Momoh, Senator Bukola Saraki, Southeast zonal coordinator of the campaign, Senator Chris Ngige, other members‎ of the campaign council.

http://www.thewhistleng.com/rochas-we-know-owerri-crowd-screams-no-to-will-you-vote-for-buhari-question-at-apc-presidential-rally/

[/s]

Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by MeAndYou(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Chisos! grin
Re: Rochas We Know: Owerri Crowd Screams No To “will You Vote For Buhari?” Question by NPComplete: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
demelza:
LOL!!!!

This is what happens when people with low IQ get involved in politics. U forget that Buhari needs to win at least 25 percent in 2/3 of the states to be declared president. Keep talking stupidly and making neutral people the SE and SS to begin to align with Jonathan when they read ur comments. I don't think Buhari needs people like u supporting him. U are only hurting his chances. I won't be surprised if u are a PDP supporter trying to masquerade as APC though.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Osborne Water Jetty. Eko o ni baje oPics.. / Breaking News! Aregbesola Slashes All Osun Workers Salaries / EXCLUSIVE | Buhari Battling Alzheimer’s Disease, Loses Aso Rock To Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.