Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Campaigns And Reforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Campaigns And Reforms (386 Views)

Buhari’s Economic Reforms Are Bold – Obama / Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Campaigns And Reforms by finallytalking: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Culled from Ahmed Abubakar:

As much as we must highlight our achievements while canvassing for votes, please let us try to be as objective as possible. I have repeatedly heard and read Babatunde Raji Fashola the Governor of Lagos State, say that the FG has failed, but yesterday I saw somewhere that the APC led Lagos State government has developed an Independent Power Plant to provide power for parts of Lagos State.
My argument is, If the FG has indeed failed, would it have been possible for The APC Lagos government to do this...it must be acknowledged that it is the POWER REFORMS of the same FG that has made it possible to decentralize Electricity power generation in this country.
The teeming mass of Nigerians must be educated to realize that the primary job of the central government is to formulate policies that create the enabling environment for development.

Please correct me if I have this argument all wrong.
Re: The Campaigns And Reforms by kestolove95(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Let oda pdp state gov. Do same let's see na

(1) (Reply)

3,700 Homes Burnt In Baga, Says AI / Would Prof Osibanjo Support Another Aasu Strike / Who Becomes The President? Voting Going On Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.