Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? (13457 Views)

PHOTOS: Who Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At AMVCA 2017 / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 16, 2015
londoner:
She does have BEAUTIFUL hair, but her texture of natural hair helps also.

Nah, fine and curly hair are more prone to breakage than other hair textures.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by legallyblonde(f): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2015
undecided
Middlefinger1:

We can disvirgin the hair(s) together sweetie.
lipsrsealed
Middlefinger1:

We can disvirgin the hair(s) together sweetie.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Orikinla(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2015
legallyblonde:
my hair too is virgin n hairdressers love playing with it but..if that hair is virgin undecided
Virgin hair.
Can we see how beautiful it is?

I am going to showcase Nigerian girls with beautiful natural hair on Silverbird TV for the Valentine for the Coco Amo LOVE - "Love Me, Love My Hair" event. And we are looking for the Nigerian girl with the most beautiful natural hair who be shown live on Today on STV.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Orikinla(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2015
soulglo:

The problem is most of us do not know how to treat our natural hair and also I have to admit that our natural hair is more difficult to maintain. The average Nigerian girl could have this length in 2 years but most will not stick with it and when you start out there are not that many cute styles to do so ...............

There are solutions for difficult hair.
Coconut oil or "Adi Agbon" of the Yorubas works wonders for having and maintaining natural hair.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Orikinla(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2015
SirShymex:

I doubt it. It also depends on the hair texture, and how you look after ya hair.

I used to have cornrows (before I gut the darn thing off), from age 16-20, and my hair back then looked somewhat like that (I still have the pic on my passport) - and I'm a guy. grin And also, I knew loads of guys back then when cornrows was in vogue - who had similar hair. Just look after ya hair, and eat a lot of protein.
You are right.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by legallyblonde(f): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Orikinla:

Virgin hair.
Can we see how beautiful it is?

I am going to showcase Nigerian girls with beautiful natural hair on Silverbird TV for the Valentine for the Coco Amo LOVE - "Love Me, Love My Hair" event. And we are looking for the Nigerian girl with the most beautiful natural hair who be shown live on Today on STV.
sorry not in lag
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2015
abfany:
Is it possible for me to cut my hair and start growing it natural. Would so love to do that. smiley

You should dear. You would love it.

Subscribe to some natural hair blogs and BlackBerry channels for more info.

I have relaxed hair which is long but has remained the same length for years and I have a dry scalp.
Am getting my big chop in march. cheesy
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Orikinla(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
More on TY Bello's natural hair.

Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
She more beautiful here.

Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by londoner: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nah, fine and curly hair are more prone to breakage than other hair textures.

I mean the look of the hair, has alot to do with her texture. I also have natural hair, which is long like TY's, but my texture means that the only way it wil lay like hers of have wavy curls is when I do a twist out or bantu-knot out.

Anyhoo, its good to see Nigerian women wear their natural tresses. I like Chidinma's hair too.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
londoner:

I mean the look of the hair, has alot to do with her texture. I also have natural hair, which is long like TY's, but my texture means that the only way it wil lay like hers of have wavy curls is when I do a twist out or bantu-knot out.

Anyhoo, its good to see Nigerian women wear their natural tresses. I like Chidinma's hair too.

OK, lucky you.

As for her hair texture, it who'd be more difficult for her to get a twist out right. My hair is slightly the same as hers, the curls tend to revert back to it's neutral pattern
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

OK, lucky you.

As for her hair texture, it who'd be more difficult for her to get a twist out right. My hair is slightly the same as hers, the curls tend to revert back to it's neutral pattern

@ bold - are you sure about that? tongue

And I hope you're more "endowed" than she's...that'll be nice...so so nice. grin
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by kelechiMarie(f): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
I love this!cheesy i've been trying to grow my hair to this length or even longer but.....
Lemme tap into da anointing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
author=SirShymex post=29843733]

@ bold - are you sure about that? tongue

I am cool . I preach with it tongue

And I hope you're more "endowed" than she's...that'll be nice...so so nice. grin

I don't know about that
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by MzQueen(f): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yh smiley
all4naija:
Is that you on your profile image?
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
MzQueen:
Yh smiley
You have a cute face and your eyes are lovely like my girlfriend's. I like them.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by soulglo: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Orikinla:

There are solutions for difficult hair.
Coconut oil or "Adi Agbon" of the Yorubas works wonders for having and maintaining natural hair.

Coconut oil for sure. I use it for my hair and skin everyday but I meant styling options. Styling our natural hair is simply more time consuming and expensive than just wrapping your permed hair. I had natural hair for a while and when I finally permed it most of my friends cried. I even had one that refused to talk to me meanwhile her hair was permed LOL. Natural hair is so pretty and even when I wear extensions now I wear kinky hair extensions.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by londoner: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

OK, lucky you.

Yeah, thats true a twistout will be less easily achieved, but then her texture means she does not need a twist out.....lol

She would probably need to use some perm rods or do a twist and curl.

My hair is very coarse and perfect for twist outs, but they don't last more than two days. Whatever the curl pattern, its so refreshing that we are wearing our own God given hair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
londoner:

Yeah, thats true a twistout will be less easily achieved, but then her texture means she does not need a twist out.....lol

She would probably need to use some perm rods or do a twist and curl.

My hair is very coarse and perfect for twist outs, but they don't last more than two days. Whatever the curl pattern, its so refreshing that we are wearing our own God given hair.

Michelle Obama, First Lady of America has 100% natural hair and she keeps hers healthy without attachments, extensions or wigs.
There is a style for every kind of natural hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbFzpLgFcT4
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by soulglo: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Orikinla:

Michelle Obama, First Lady of America has 100% natural hair and she keeps hers healthy without attachments, extensions or wigs.
There is a style for every kind of natural hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbFzpLgFcT4

Hmm. Are you sure about this? I find it hard to believe. Every time I have seen her she has a hair straightened. It would mean she is constantly using heat which would be severely damaging. I'll believe this when I see her hair in it's natural state like she used to have it in her younger years
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
soulglo:

Hmm. Are you sure about this? I find it hard to believe. Every time I have seen her she has a hair straightened. It would mean she is constantly using heat which would be severely damaging. I'll believe this when I see her hair in it's natural state like she used to have it in her younger years

Her stylist Johnny Wright said First Lady "Michelle Obama's perfect waves are 100% natural, she just uses conditioner and a hair tie!"
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by MzQueen(f): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gracias grin
all4naija:
You have a cute face and your eyes are lovely like my girlfriend's. I like them.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
MzQueen:
Gracias grin
Eres bienvenido. My girlfriend is a Latina.
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by soulglo: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Orikinla:

Her stylist Johnny Wright said First Lady "Michelle Obama's perfect waves are 100% natural, she just uses conditioner and a hair tie!"

Hmm. She really knows her hair then. To have natural hair and keep it as straight as Michelle Obama keeps hers most of the time is miraculous
Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by Orikinla(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2015
soulglo:

Hmm. She really knows her hair then. To have natural hair and keep it as straight as Michelle Obama keeps hers most of the time is miraculous
Some are born that way.

1 Like

Re: Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? by bukatyne(f): 1:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Orikinla:

Some are born that way.

If Michelle has to perform miracles to make her hair straight like permed hair, does it not defeat the purpose of having natural hair?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Maheeda's Interview With MITV Crew / Battle Of The Year Dance Show: Glo Announces Mega Millions To Be Won / Ajanigo Simeon Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.