Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing (6619 Views)

How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / Is Your Saggy Breast Embarassing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by lilmax(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
All i see here are angry women wishing to have dicks cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
bennyrazz:
I've stopped taking alcohol grin it landed me in the hospital once
thank God for your life
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by bennyrazz: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
cococandy:
thank God for your life
praise the Lord, hallelujah
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Is OP admiring those tools they are using to pee?
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
anytime u see a man peing, just look straight except u are curious about the size
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by pamcode(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
cococandy:
@topic this is a dirty habit that had taken root and will continue to flourish unless a severe punishment is meted out for it.

If you like build one hundred toilets on each street,half of nigerian guys will still pee by the roadside. It is only punishment that can stop it.
Not that building toilets won't help. It will help but that alongside enforcing discipline is what will work completely.

If a man goes to jail for public indecent exposure,he will think twice about whipping out his p3nis on every street where even minors could be walking by.
Nonsense.
stop being biased women do this more often than men, the female part is more digusting especially when they stand to do it gross *pukes*
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
pamcode:
stop being biased women do this more often than men, the female part is more digusting especially when they stand to do it gross *pukes*
shocked well i don't see women urinating by the roadside. If you do next time, call the person to order.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by NickiRoman: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
cococandy:
wow. So you've added telling porkies to your many talents?
Mutter cheesy
Mutter

How many times did I call you?
I thought I was the only one who noticed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by NickiRoman: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
pamcode:
:-0 This is a very BIG FAT lie lipsrsealed
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Even at sit out joints where you have toilets, they still dangle the shrinked blokus everywhere .

2 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Esdb3: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
olapam:
Dirty mind lol . How many women do u see squatting by roadside to pee don't we all hev same urge to pee plis educate yoself its so dirty . Sies man
rest it! The onlyy reason you don't pee by the roadside is because you will have to squat. We on the other hand can just bring it out and get it out conveniently. Its like trying to expel liquid with an injection and a bowl. Which would be more discreet?
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by akinsadeez(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Chillisauce:
Even at sit out joints where you have toilets, they still dangle the shrinked blokus everywhere .

How do you know that the blokus is shrinked. So you have made it a habit to surreptitiously check the blokus of all the men you see peeing on the streets. grincheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by pamcode(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
cococandy:
shocked well i don't see women urinating by the roadside. If you do next time, call the person to order.
*shocked* you want me to tell a woman probably old enough to born me that she shouldnt pee at the side of the road, after asking me if it my father's land she might proceed to land me some heavy curses but i would try
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by pamcode(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
NickiRoman:
:-0 This is a very BIG FAT lie lipsrsealed
what is the big fat truth then:p
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Penssuwa(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Frankly speaking, I'm guilty. Believe me, building public toilets wont help at all. Infact, yesterday, I left a motor park that has better and neat lavatory in search of a nearby bush. The reason is psychological and not just that its safer. What we need is reorientation and maybe, sringent laws prohibiting the act.

3 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
olapam:
I find it so embarassing for me having to pass were a man is peeing by the roadside were should I look .nomatter how pressed you're can't you find a secluded place to relieve yourself pliz .
& You had to create a thread for it?
BTW, What are "those" you uploaded on your display picture.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by buchi4action(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
@ op, where is the picture angry

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by olapam(f): 3:42am On Jan 16, 2015
lipsrsealed :-XIts only obvious that most man who support this act are many its time you learn to let go bad habits to mek your country a better one .if u get a visa to go abroad mek sure u hev a lot of money saved to pay fine for urinating is prohibited I bet u will remember me sies. Mothers we shuld try and build new male generation of clean men coz these big boys wil never change. I teach my child not to just pee anywer if he is outside playng he runs inside to bathroom, wen we are drivng he gets that urge to pee too I calm him we are almst home or if the dad is drivng I tek his potty he wil pee inside am tryng to teach him that its not OK. Sometimes he wil run to pee outside I ask him is that a bathroom wth a belt in my hand .he is 2yr 4month.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2015
kilokeys:
embarrassing to who..? u? or we?

we can shake it anywhere o.. talk to GEJ to provide public toilets at every reasonable distance.

but that is a governor thing na
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Penssuwa:
Frankly speaking, I'm guilty. Believe me, building public toilets wont help at all. Infact, yesterday, I left a motor park that has better and neat lavatory in search of a nearby bush. The reason is psychological and not just that its safer. What we need is reorientation and maybe, sringent laws prohibiting the act.

psychological wetin? you are just a bush man

3 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by laykhorn(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2015
see this lady o... That thing dey sweet die! If I'm not in my house, I do it cos I cant stand disgusting smelly toilets
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2015
olapam:
I find it so embarassing for me having to pass were a man is peeing by the roadside were should I look .nomatter how pressed you're can't you find a secluded place to relieve yourself pliz .
Shuut up your poo filled mouth!
So We shouldn't pee because beeches like you are passing abi??
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2015
cococandy:
@topic this is a dirty habit that had taken root and will continue to flourish unless a severe punishment is meted out for it.

If you like build one hundred toilets on each street,half of nigerian guys will still pee by the roadside. It is only punishment that can stop it.
Not that building toilets won't help. It will help but that alongside enforcing discipline is what will work completely.

If a man goes to jail for public indecent exposure,he will think twice about whipping out his p3nis on every street where even minors could be walking by.
Nonsense.
Did you actually type this poo?
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by rill: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2015
See as Op face hard like block
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by soonest(f): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2015
cococandy:

Nonsense.
Hmmh! It's only God that can cure men of this habit. What will you say of a man that will come out of his house and pee outside before continuing his "waka"
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by soonest(f): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Penssuwa:
Gbam! Well said m i'm yet to see a Nigerian man that's not guilty of this
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
olapam:

Abeggii.. look away or u fit the man hold him gbola so he go pee well..
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

MUHEHEHEHEHEHE. . . . You for get the BRUSSSHING OF YA LIFE KE!!!
O ga o!!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

HAPPY NEW 2015. . . O peaceful one! kiss
Beta pikin! Omo je je ni!!!
Nwa nwanyor nwanyor!!!
Thanks darling. kiss

May the lives of you and yours be filled with eternal peace, prosperity, good health, LOVE, joy and happiness!!! Iseeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Thanks for making the world on and off NL E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI, . . . .'kata-kata' ati wahala free! kiss
Ekene kwa ngi oooooo! kiss

LOL
You got it right. Dude was like " Come open your mouth and t*t* make i piss inside na" while advancing towards me. I had to quickly apologise and change direction when i noticed folks around were cheering him on. Naija!, lawless like that. cry

Amen and Amen. Thanks mama Chichi X2

2 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
cococandy:
wow. So you've added telling porkies to your many talents?
Mutter cheesy
Mutter

How many times did I call you?

grin grin A man is behind that moniker as far as am concerned, so I don't ever take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
byvan:

grin grin A man is behind that moniker as far as am concerned, so I don't ever take him serious.
hehehehe. It Is possible

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
ifyalways:
[b][/b]
Those eyes, chai. Tomato jos. Happy New year, AJ.

@Topic, This is Naija, get used to it. Once, I phooolishly confronted one dude that was shamelessly urinating by the roadside, dude carry the thing for hand pursue me. Haa,I have since learnt to face my front.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by SAMBARRY: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
ifyalways:
[b][/b]
Those eyes, chai. Tomato jos. Happy New year, AJ.

@Topic, This is Naija, get used to it. Once, I phooolishly confronted one dude that was shamelessly urinating by the roadside, dude carry the thing for hand pursue me. Haa,I have since learnt to face my front.
lol. I don't hesitate to lash them IF THEY DO THAT AROUND WHERE I PARKED OR THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE

ONE WAS URINATING BEHIND MY CAR AND I WANTED TO SCARE HIM SO HE WOULDN'T TRY THAT NONSENSE AGAIN SO I TOOK MALT in my fridge, poured it in a small bottle. Tied a red cloth around the bottle and took fallen leafs and a strand of chicken feathers and then used the red cloth to tie it then as soon as I got back outside he had gone. The thing pained me. I kept the make belief charm prepared by me for the next person i see urinating there. Lo and behold I came back from work and I met one who was already attempting to urinate. I just parked gently and went to pick up the object and was sprinkling it around the environment and him and was issuing curses that he will become impotent and crazy.

Omo the guy tear race not knowing it's just malt that looks black and a small red cloth I cut out of my napkin grin leafs picked up on the ground and just chicken feather cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? / See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.