Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,294 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing (6618 Views)

How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / Is Your Saggy Breast Embarassing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by KanwuliaJara: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
ifyalways:
LOL
You got it right. Dude was like " Come open your mouth and t*t* make i piss inside na" while advancing towards me. I had to quickly apologise and change direction when i noticed folks around were cheering him on. Naija!, lawless like that. cry

Amen and Amen. Thanks mama Chichi X2

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I taya. . . .
Unbelievable!!!!!
You mean we for see una for 'WE-YUBE'?
Ebenebe!!!!! cheesy
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by cococandy(f): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
SAMBARRY:
lol. I don't hesitate to lash them IF THEY DO THAT AROUND WHERE I PARKED OR THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE

ONE WAS URINATING BEHIND MY CAR AND I WANTED TO SCARE HIM SO HE WOULDN'T TRY THAT NONSENSE AGAIN SO I TOOK MALT in my fridge, poured it in a small bottle. Tied a red cloth around the bottle and took fallen leafs and a strand of chicken feathers and then used the red cloth to tie it then as soon as I got back outside he had gone. The thing pained me. I kept the make belief charm prepared by me for the next person i see urinating there. Lo and behold I came back from work and I met one who was already attempting to urinate. I just parked gently and went to pick up the object and was sprinkling it around the environment and him and was issuing curses that he will become impotent and crazy.

Omo the guy tear race not knowing it's just malt that looks black and a small red cloth I cut out of my napkin grin leafs picked up on the ground and just chicken feather cheesy
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by EfemenaXY: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
grin grin grin
Efemenaxy!!!
Come and see ya thread o! grin

Is it? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by EfemenaXY: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2015
ifyalways:

Those eyes, chai. Tomato jos. Happy New year, AJ.

@Topic, This is Naija, get used to it. Once, I phooolishly confronted one dude that was shamelessly urinating by the roadside, dude carry the thing for hand pursue me. Haa,I have since learnt to face my front.

Seriously? grin grin

How far and how long did he chase you for? Was he yelling obscenities whilst running after you?

Sorry, the picture I'm conjuring up in my head is just too funny! grin grin grin
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by EfemenaXY: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=757vYI7cZfU

Thia is sad and at the sametime, repulsive.
Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by ifyalways(f): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Seriously? grin grin

How far and how long did he chase you for? Was he yelling obscenities whilst running after you?

Sorry, the picture I'm conjuring up in my head is just too funny! grin grin grin
Efe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Trust me, you don't want to know but it was real bad. angry

It was a cluster of banks,I parked beside one to use an atm but had to walk further down the road as the atm i wanted to use was not working. Dude had his thing in his hand, pissing away by the road side, not even by a drainage. I confronted him and he just carried the thing begin follow me shouting " Come open your mouth and t*t* make i piss inside na. make i no piss again bla bla" . It was late evening, the area was not so busy (Chevron GTB side) so i increased my pace while apologising oo.

embarassed

Now,this reminds me of some story I heard. Fashola boys,I think KAI or whatever they are called, caught a man shyting by the raodside. They stood a few meters away from him and told him that when hes done, he should get ready to follow them to the station as he is under arrest. Dude finished his business, used his hand and packed a big chunk of his shyte shocked and promised to feed it to whoever dares come close to him. Needless to say, he was left alone.

Eko for show.

2 Likes

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by EfemenaXY: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
ifyalways:
Efe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Trust me, you don't want to know but it was real bad. angry

It was a cluster of banks,I parked beside one to use an atm but had to walk further down the road as the atm i wanted to use was not working. Dude had his thing in his hand, pissing away by the road side, not even by a drainage. I confronted him and he just carried the thing begin follow me shouting " Come open your mouth and t*t* make i piss inside na. make i no piss again bla bla" . It was late evening, the area was not so busy (Chevron GTB side) so i increased my pace while apologising oo.

embarassed

grin grin grin

ifyalways:
Now,this reminds me of some story I heard. Fashola boys,I think KAI or whatever they are called, caught a man shyting by the raodside. They stood a few meters away from him and told him that when hes done, he should get ready to follow them to the station as he is under arrest. Dude finished his business, used his hand and packed a big chunk of his shyte shocked and promised to feed it to whoever dares come close to him. Needless to say, he was left alone.

Eko for show.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

ify!

Ify!!

IFY!!!

IFY!!!!

Na you biko! grin I've laughed so much this morning, I'm almost choking on my coffee!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing by okwabayi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
A reason had to exist why we have such lush green vegetation in this part of the world.
I wonder why it's only females who create these sort of threads. Oh, the jealousy of not being able to do the same without facing the glaring eyes of strangers.
You women should admit it, males are more confident and give zero f-ucks. It is also sexy to whip out my manhood anywhere and piss on your silly existence. Most men hide their organs while doing the deed but women always claim to see them in full detail. I guess one gender's imagination works fulltime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? / See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral / If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.