Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari (1269 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari by Sirfizz: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Days after she was introduced to the Nigerian Public on Social Media, causing Mass Hysteria because of exquisite beauty, the daughter of the APC Presidential Flag Bearer in the forthcoming Presidential Elections, Miss Zahra Buhari, has given her beauty secret to the teeming number of female ‘fans’ who have been dying to know what make her tick.

“It’s simple really” she said to our FNN correspondent during a recent phone chat, “I don’t wear heavy amounts of makeup, I have never had any type of cosmetic surgery. My Beauty boils down to one thing and one thing only”. After further prodding she revealed to us “No man has ever seen me naked”

“It’s really no big deal. My father warned me vehemently before I left Nigeria to school in the UK to maintain my chastity until I graduate, else he would stop paying my fees, and you know how hard paying fees is for a man who always has only ONE MILLION NAIRA in his bank account at any given time”

“So in the process of obeying my father, my beauty grew in leaps and bounds. I am grateful to him”. When asked to advise Nigerian ladies who aspire towards her beauty, her response was simple and straight forward.

“Reset your body counts”

#ShareAjoke #SatireSeason

http://fake9janews.com/2015/01/my-beauty-secret-no-man-has-seen-my-unclothedness-zahra-buhari/
Re: My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari by Truth24(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
APC propaganda!
Gej I know

1 Like

Re: My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari by mrofficial(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truth24:
APC propaganda!
Gej I know

FNN = Fake Nigerian News.
Re: My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari by Monimatic(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Story for progressthieves
Self acclaimed Virgin of Buhari
Re: My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari by asadike(f): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
A little bit late ma
Re: My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
maybe zahra wants to be one of d 72 virgins for abokii men.
Re: My Beauty Secret: “no Man Has Seen My unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari by kendrick9(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
laughing in swahili..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari (APC) Campaign In Katsina / Graphic Photo: 4 Robbers Die In Car Crash After Operation In Ondo / Did Pastor Adeboye Intentionally Did This To President Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.