Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Flow And Snow - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Flow And Snow (175163 Views)

Melting Snow. / Out In The Snow. / The Sun In The Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow And Snow by eROCK247(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2015
flow1759:

Thank you. God bless.

Make una go vote oh

Well done boss! Pls I don't get ur mentions cos of the way u write my name. pls wen is the next round of voting?
Re: Flow And Snow by cho25bc(f): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2015
ajumaxbabe:
- hmmm flow no mention me oh. Sha no p. So u mean say i no follow vote u?
No be so sweetheart,it skipped his mind. Abeg,no vex.
I don mention u.
Did u see my whatsapp msg?
Re: Flow And Snow by eROCK247(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2015
flow1759:

Thank you. God bless.

Make una go vote oh

Well done boss! Pls I don't get ur mentions cos of the way u write my name. pls wen is the next round of voting??
Re: Flow And Snow by cho25bc(f): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Today.I'll mention u. Thanks
eROCK247:

Well done boss! Pls I don't get ur mentions cos of the way u write my name. pls wen is the next round of voting?
Re: Flow And Snow by Larrylarex(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2015
ajumaxbabe:
- hmmm flow no mention me oh. Sha no p. So u mean say i no follow vote u?
My thoughts exactly! its better you quote no one or you quote EVERYONE that voted for you, so that it won't look like some peoples votes are inconsequential. We still have the option of voting more than one person, other people i also voted for has been mentioning and showing gratitude (not like i need it anyway), even when flow1759 is the first I'll mention because I'm voting just because of him anyways. Summarily, don't mention anyone at all or you just mention everybody because no one can give you 2 votes.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Larrylarex:

My thoughts exactly! its better you quote no one or you quote EVERYONE that voted for you, so that it won't look like some peoples votes are inconsequential. We still have the option of voting more than one person, other people i also voted for has been mentioning and showing gratitude (not like i need it anyway), even when flow1759 is the first I'll mention because I'm voting just because of him anyways. Summarily, don't mention anyone at all or you just mention everybody because no one can give you 2 votes.
Shalom

My sincere apology goes to you ajumaxbabe

And Larrylarex too. And others that voted but I didn't mention. it was an oversight.
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Larrylarex:

Shalom

My sincere apology goes to you ajumaxbabe

And Larrylarex too. And others that voted but I didn't mention. it was an oversight. I am sorry.
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2015
e don start oh!

semi final

I need you votes to scale through

let's do it again www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final
Re: Flow And Snow by Seanixking: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
flow1759:
e down start oh!
semi final
I need you votes to scale through
Were Is The Link? Let Me Vote For You, If Only You Gonna Drop One Update.
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
Seanixking:

Were Is The Link? Let Me Vote For You, If Only You Gonna Drop One Update.

I will do that.

I special one to my fans.

pls go and vote www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

pls
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Glorious1985, Funkere, Spongia1, BlackMaria, toliz, I see you reading.

pls
Re: Flow And Snow by Seanixking: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2015
flow1759:

I will do that.
I special one to my fans.
pls
I Just Did (vote) For You.
Re: Flow And Snow by Seanixking: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Let All Go And Vote For Our Sophisticated Maestro @ Flow1759.
Is Time To Bring The Glory, Our Glory To the Literature Section.
VoTe Flow1759
GodBlessYou
Re: Flow And Snow by Seanixking: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Let All Go And Vote For Our Sophisticated Maestro @ Flow1759.
Is Time To Bring The Glory, Our Glory To the Literature Section.
VoTe Flow1759
GodBlessYou
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Seanixking:

I Just Did (vote) For You.

Thank you friend
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2015
My lovely fans. I still await your votes

Thank you.

And to those that have voted, i say thank you.
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2015
My appreciation:

ademoladeji you be correct nigga, you tried!. Remember it is best to try and fail than not to try at all.
Ayima you be correct black beauty,Black handsome i mean to say.
Lamispaco i hope you are not a lost friend of mine that bears this nickname?
wenson you be my man.i saw you reading my story sometime.
Swaggavillage you get swag pass whizkid
Raplawd you look like my Cousin.

Wetin i want make una do for me na make una support me. I need your support pls. And if you support me, i know your supporters will do the same

cho25bc you are the Amaechi in this Buhari
buoye1 i dey see you campaign, God bless.
sikirus81 you dey try i no go lie.
gr8dav you are really great.

MightyFortress, MaziOmenuko (where you dey now? When lasti asked, i was told to relocated to Bauch State), Ishilove (thank you for the vote, and the birthday compliment too), Neduzze5 (my brother that year)
HumbledbYGrace (from way back), Hunnydropps(f), Bobbystanley
(m), Freiburger(m), FozzieBear(m), Hadeehart101(f), missstella, Genea, Olusharp,
eppysold(m), luscioustrish(f), LarrySun (A writer like me), Nobody (i like you moniker, you fit borrow me?)
supernet4(f), cdamsel(f), sunriseb, liusimbs(f), Eveluv, jayhans, Niwdog,
Lolaabokoku(f), precyluv(f), Coolval222(m), Chinachriss, mistytohcute, GeneralQuamdeen,
specialguest(f), Ojiematthewgg, Whizkay(m), Graphy(f),
olashas(f), kelmich(m), Tascocent(m), Trypa (you try pass), marioking, Tochiilo(m),
Samueldona(m), folowo(m), petokey, Idowuogbo(f), adamskutty,otkx, Deeeebie, Bravoe (Bravo bro),
BIGVAJINA(f),highbeetohbadt, Psalmwise, senjo, brize (oga boss) toykathy, kingphilip, Livingwalker, horpe132, adegwurulez,virtuous900, waistaa, Bunsky, 4kizo, jonsnow92, Rajy00, seuncyber, ritababe, follyshade, Emperortj93 (chairman), Emmykul4love,chingy74 (senior man) pcaliphate,ultraawesome, Emmeritus (i dey feel you), peterswagg, spawnx, Madawaki01 (you travel?), yemi2plus, chistar01, trinityo42, texanomaly (my former wife, thanks for the birthday compliment), Francuiz, Tgold1, dazzy4real, donifez(mehn i miss this guy), plainmirror, emmadejust, odunharry, AmiableJay, Double194, smith403, foxy_flow, ERF, Tobiee, CallMeFemi, DeCritique, Ask4bigneyo, prettythicksme, chuzor73, Kunle106, Darus05 (you dey try forme die),ezeigbo194, saxwizard Vyolet, Midehi, Omotayor123.

ajumaxbabe you are highly appreciated.

I no fit mention una finish.

All of you made me who i am here in Nairaland.

Thank you for the support and for the vote.

I still need your support as the competition gets tougher.

Pls go and vote for my and be rewarded. https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

The voting format is
I vote
flow1759
CC: NLjega

NB: NLjega is one word.

STILL I FLOW
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Glorious1985, Funkere, Spongia1, BlackMaria, toliz, Wongi378, I see you reading.

plssss wink wink wink wink wink

The voting format is:
I vote
flow1759

NB: NLjega is one word
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
According to my election monitoring committee, i am not tops presently, i have just 17 votes so far. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

But i never say die.

I dey on my knees, Make una help me, Plsssssss
Re: Flow And Snow by Warlord3000(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hope am not too late already...

Oya off to vote sharp sharp
Re: Flow And Snow by nimat158(f): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
i don vote for flow GOD WIN ;Di don vote for flow GOD WIN
Re: Flow And Snow by RapLawd(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
flow1759:
My appreciation:

ademoladeji you be correct nigga, you tried!. Remember it is best to try and fail than not to try at all.

Wetin i want make una do for me na make una support me. I need your support pls. And if you support me, i know your supporters will do the same

MightyFortress, MaziOmenuko (where you dey now? When lasti asked, i was told to relocated to Bauch State), Ishilove (thank you for the vote, and the birthday compliment too), Neduzze5 (my brother that year)
(m), Freiburger(m), FozzieBear(m), Hadeehart101(f), missstella, Genea, Olusharp,
eppysold(m), luscioustrish(f), LarrySun (A writer like me), Nobody (i like you moniker, you fit borrow me?)
Lolaabokoku(f), precyluv(f), Coolval222(m), Chinachriss, mistytohcute, GeneralQuamdeen,
specialguest(f), Ojiematthewgg, Whizkay(m), Graphy(f),
olashas(f), kelmich(m), Tascocent(m), Trypa (you try pass), marioking, Tochiilo(m),
Samueldona(m), folowo(m), petokey, Idowuogbo(f), adamskutty,otkx, Deeeebie, Bravoe (Bravo bro),
BIGVAJINA(f),highbeetohbadt, Psalmwise, senjo, brize (oga boss) toykathy, kingphilip, Livingwalker, horpe132, adegwurulez,virtuous900, waistaa, Bunsky, 4kizo, jonsnow92, Rajy00, seuncyber, ritababe, follyshade, Emperortj93 (chairman), Emmykul4love,chingy74 (senior man) pcaliphate,ultraawesome, Emmeritus (i dey feel you), peterswagg, spawnx, Madawaki01 (you travel?), yemi2plus, chistar01, trinityo42, texanomaly (my former wife, thanks for the birthday compliment), Francuiz, Tgold1, dazzy4real, donifez(mehn i miss this guy), plainmirror, emmadejust, odunharry, AmiableJay, Double194, smith403, foxy_flow, ERF, Tobiee, CallMeFemi, DeCritique, Ask4bigneyo, prettythicksme, chuzor73, Kunle106, Darus05 (you dey try forme die),ezeigbo194, saxwizard Vyolet, Midehi, Omotayor123.

Pls go and vote for my and be rewarded. https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

The voting format is
I vote
flow1759

STILL I FLOW

Hmmm....

Na now them release which led to my defeat...

You're from which state?
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
nimat158:
i don vote for flow GOD WIN ;Di don vote for flow GOD WIN

Thank you

PS: Tell your friends to vote. I will really impress you guys in the finals, I promise.
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
RapLawd:

Hmmm....

Na now them release which led to my defeat...

You're from which state?

I am from Imo State
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Glorious1985, Funkere, Spongia1, BlackMaria, toliz, Wongi378, queenxey, Tunizzy, ojingbe, estilo, chinedumo, Slimzjoe, I see you viewing this thread.

plssss wink wink wink wink wink

The voting format is:
I vote
flow1759

Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
cho25bc where art thou!!

You are needed to canvass with me
Re: Flow And Snow by nimat158(f): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
flow1759:

Thank you

PS: Tell your friends to vote. I will really impress you guys in the finals, I promise.
its a pity i dnt av any frnd on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2015

specialguest(f), Ojiematthewgg, Whizkay(m), Graphy(f),jendox,
BIGVAJINA(f),highbeetohbadt, Psalmwise, senjo, brize (oga boss) toykathy, kingphilip, Livingwalker, horpe132, adegwurulez,virtuous900, waistaa, Bunsky, 4kizo, jonsnow92, Rajy00, seuncyber, ritababe, follyshade, Emperortj93 (chairman), Emmykul4love,chingy74 (senior man) pcaliphate,ultraawesome, Emmeritus (i dey feel you), peterswagg, spawnx, Madawaki01 (you travel?), yemi2plus, chistar01, trinityo42, texanomaly (my former wife, thanks for the birthday compliment), Francuiz, Tgold1, dazzy4real, donifez(mehn i miss this guy), plainmirror, emmadejust, odunharry, AmiableJay, Double194, smith403, foxy_flow, ERF, Tobiee, CallMeFemi, DeCritique, Ask4bigneyo, prettythicksme, chuzor73, Kunle106, Darus05 (you dey try forme die),ezeigbo194, saxwizard Vyolet, Midehi, Omotayor123, kwhiz, popeferd, jendox, Edwardhead, dexterush.

Pls go and vote for me and be rewarded. https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

The voting format is
I vote
flow1759

I still dey wait for una vote oh!

STILL I FLOW
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Glorious1985, Funkere, Spongia1, BlackMaria, toliz, Wongi378, queenxey, Tunizzy, ojingbe, estilo, chinedumo, Slimzjoe, martin98, Alexgeneration, DonZaggy, lilwheezy1, I see you viewing this thread, Thanks for reading my stories.

plssss wink wink wink wink wink Five minutes left to vote

The voting format is:
I vote
flow1759

Re: Flow And Snow by eROCK247(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
I don vote o oga Flow1759
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
eROCK247:
I don vote o oga Flow1759

I see am.Thank you!

I still need more votes, my election monitoring team say so
Re: Flow And Snow by flow1759: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dear Literature section Writers and Readers alike,

oyinprince, gwenj, sinaj, darnley16, ponti93, boumee, roniex2, TiffanyJ, dshiningstar247, Royver, Princesschi, Divepen1, discoprophet, Niftyrules, RICKYMARIO, aydriano, lizbethy, D9ty7, handie, touchmeder, arabaribiti, mubzay, mtzion, candy, isaiahogodo, justseyi, keyemjay, Kaymania, frank317, Enoquin, uyisteven, Larrywiz,losprince, repogirl, mirajune, LarrySun, ThR0NeKiD, HelenBee, 007Bruce.

Make una support una own. Pls support a writer like you.

Vote flow1759 for Mr Nairaland 2015.

I am in the the semi final of the competition. Help see me through to the final!

Here is the http://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

We will be making history if i win, as a LiterautureNairalander has never been crowned.

The format to vote is:
I vote
flow1759
CC: NLjega.

25 minutes more undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thank you as you vote for me before it clocks 6!!

STILLI FLOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.